Elizabeth Warren birth horoscope

Kannon

My rectification just completed. She could be the first woman President of the USA!

Elizabeth Warren birth horoscope (initial 24-hour rectification with no time quote)

I am very interested in this most capable and progressive woman who has fought for financial accountability of the banksters and created the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau. She is the Senator elect from Massachusetts. This page describes the birth chart that I have rectified for Elizabeth Warren using 11 precisely dated events from her life.

The progressions of this chart are very very strong on election day 2016.

Last edited:

Lin

You DO see the yod, right?

Her transits would have to be great by the end of this year or even before because first she would have to be nominated by the Democratic party before any election day transits were studied.
Also: I would HATE for her to 'come out of the gate' early.....the worst thing for the party would be a 'catfight' between her and Hillary Clinton.

By 2018 Hillary would have no more interest in the presidency if she isn't elected president (her best case scenario)
But would Ms. Warren be interested.....depending upon who our next president is.

It makes me anxious that 2 viable women candidates are available to run for the presidency at the same time. You know what happens when this occurs....they split the vote in the primaries.....and everybody gets confused.

And that is before we know what other democrats are running....

The American people are not known for always being "sensible" about the election for president. I mean.....Reagan.
LIN

Kannon

Yeah, I do see that yod, but it was not a factor in this 24-hour rectification attempt.

You are right -- her transits would need to start helping her by December. And that would have to go through the nominating process of the spring primaries. But that is all the momentum she would need until the end of July when the Democratic convention takes place.

She has been saying she is not running. But there is a very vigorous, dedicated push calling for her to run by people wiling to put their money and time where their mouths are. The left of the Democratic party is not entirely satisfied with Hillary and knows they can do better. The independent progressives, even centrists know they can do better.

The problem that opens the door for Elizabeth Warren is that Hillary is popular enough, a known community, but weak. We saw her lack of intestinal fortitude in dealing with the press in 2008. She broke down during the primary process in New England and that shifted the weight of voting over to Obama. Hillary Clinton has Moon in Pisces, not good for a President. No US President that I can find has ever had Moon in Pisces. Correct me if you can find one. (Same for Mars in Pisces, i.e., Romney). But there is a principle behind that, and it matters. Moon in Pisces types don't handle harshness well. They need flattery and such to feel good about themselves. Hillary floats along to find the comfy middle on too many issues and lost support of the left when she voted for the Iraq war. She boosted herself up politically on Bill's success and that showed in 2008. Warren is a 'self made' political woman.

Two women running is not a problem. Why would it be? Warren won't engage in cat fighting. She has spoken nothing but praise and respect for Hillary and I don't expect that to change. We have just not seen an empowered woman to the level of Elizabeth Warren.

If Warren runs she is strong enough over time to put Hillary behind her. Hillary has never spoken out against the Wall Street manipulators like Warren and it would appear (and be) phony for her to start once the debates and primaries get underway. Also Warren has the internal steadiness (Moon in Taurus) to deal with things in a way Hillary apparently cannot. Hillary has come to rely too much on the good graces of friendly media with occasional need to be forthright and defend herself. That done one-on-one in interviews is far different from a media feeding frenzy.

Look at the whole picture of liberal/Democratic candidates. Jim Webb is the centrist that will vote-split in the Democratic party. People don't choose based on gender, but on policies and positioning.

Either way, the Democratic candidate will be pushed to deal with Wall Street and during the process if s/he does not do so they will lose enthusiasm and turnout in November.

We are in a progressive swing. That's what happens after banking crises and Uranus-Pluto transits. These things go in cycles and the conservative swing, "Reagan revolution" is over. That does not mean that the GOP won't have its victories, but they will get harder and harder to win. They could even elect a president of their own during this time, but it will almost certainly not be Jeb Bush. Can you see Romney winning during a post-bank crisis period? Can you see a Rick Santorum or Rick Perry winning the GOP nomination? Or Ted Cruz? I hope each and every one of them runs. They make sensible women or anyone else look even better.

They have nothing new because they are living in defense of failed ideas. That defensive position is what fundamentally favors any candidate on the left, particularly one who points out WHY their ideas failed. Expect Warren to quote Alan Greenspan if she runs. He said in front of Congress and the whole nation in 2008 he entire philosophy of unregulated free markets failed. That is all the ammo progressives need.

About the Warren chart rectification itself... I would love for a birth time of some kind to surface, but won't be jumping at time quotes from memory. I've seen those be dead wrong too many times. For now this is as good as I think I can do. She is somewhat atypical it seems because of all those parallels in far north declination: Sun, Venus, Uranus, Pluto. This throws off ease of recognition of the Asc sign.

December 2015 transits to Warren's planets/points

Uranus 16-17 Aries - this is square her Venus and would be opposite the Asc of this chart and square its MC. This is a transit that can help her get much more public notice, very important since her support is at single digits now because of the public's lack of acquaintance with her.

Pluto 14-15 Capricorn - this will be opp her Venus and square the Asc of this chart and opp the MC of this chart. This is the kind of thing you'd expect from someone challenging a big establishment, but she is helped by the parallels in her natal chart involving Pluto. Pluto is also parallel her natal Jupiter now and will continue to be until a bit after convention time.

Jupiter moving into late Virgo will at least briefly be contra-parallel the Asc of this chart.

During the DEM convention in July Jupiter makes a sextile to her Venus and MC of this chart. That could help her with some good progressions to strengthen it.

What is also very important is that in this Uranus-Pluto square the GOP has been doing their winning in mid-term Congressional races. This means they are set up to lose presidential elections because of the back-and-forth, on/off nature of these angular Uranus transits to USA planets/points. Once Uranus leaves its square to Pluto, you will see the agenda and understanding of voters clear up and only Pluto remains to challenge established powers.

Still lots of time left. Hopefully we will get more specific birth data. Oklahoma City is a huge, spread out city and she could have been born any of a number of places that could change those coordinates, as well as at a totally different time of day I have not considered.

Marinka

Kannon -- very much enjoyed reading your writeup that you have given here. Thank you for sharing it.

I'm going to go back and revisit her chart as when I looked at it previously, I did not see too many possibilities for her to compete & win against what I see as the Democratic & Republican competition but, could be wrong.

Hello Kannon:

An interesting read on Ms. Warren, thanks for that.

I am not an American and therefore, have no vested interest in the outcome of U.S. Presidential elections.

On the former (Lois Rodden's) astrodatabank dot com, I predicted (in advance) that George W. Bush would narrowly defeat Al Gore, and then, I predicted that Bush would be re-elected again.

You can go to astro dot com and review the predictions, if it is still available.

I also predicted (correctly, on Noel Tyl dot com, if it is still there?) that Barack Obama would win his first term of office, BUT that his natal chart was similar to George's Dubya's, and therefore, Obama was capable of deceiving or lying to the American public, as much as BUSH !, and that the people would likely be let down or be disillusioned by Obama, as a result ?

Meanwhile, before we go out on a limb and tap Warren for President, I find it interesting that you don't mention Hillary Clinton at all ?

As everyone knows. Hillary Clinton was once the darling of the mostly female dominated astrology bulletin world a few years ago. They predicted in the early 2000's that she would be president, then later in the decade, Obama took over, so now, this women is nearly 70 years old and possibly, much too old to be President ?

Oh well ! LOl Many of you with Pluto in Leo are long in the tooth, anyways, and therefore, death can't be that far away? LOL

In any event, I would like to see who else is running for office in 2016, before we place our bets on Ms. Warren.

Mercury is also retrograde at this time, so something about your prediction must be revised or changed in some way.

I can't see how Hillary Clinton won't be running in 2016, so Ms. Warren has a VERY uphill climb of sorts, since she must likely defeat Clinton to get elected as President at all !

Meanwhile, there are two red flags that show that Elizabeth Warren doesn't have a hope in h*ll ? LOL

If you compare the USA constitution chart to hers, (the Gemini rising one is what I use), the USA Saturn in Libra conjunct her Libra ascendant is a BIG obstacle and it means that the darker side of the USA comes to the foreground in any relationship? In other words, whatever is nasty about you Americans (as symbolized by Saturn LOL) defeats Warren or restricts her?

What I see is "a wall" i.e. a lack of confidence in her by the people ?

Second, her natal Uranus in Cancer conjoins the Sun, Venus and Jupiter of the USA chart.

That is not a permanent tie, by any means, and it is controversial, unless all parties agree to it.

The reality is, many Americans are afraid of change and Ms. Warren is likely perceived as a radical (Sun = Uranus in Cancer) who may upset the natural food or money chain.

Finally, Warren's Mars in Gemini conjunct the USA ascendant is controversial and attracts inflammatory or careless comments by her. It is a sign of blundering events ahead ?

In any event, the Hillary Clinton "factor" MUST be acknowledged in any future presidential event.

just saying,

Horarymaster

p.s. I have always found predicting political events to be a slippery slope, indeed. Here's what I think: it's not who has the best transits or aspects who wins, but its who has the LEAST of the worst aspects or transits !

Last edited:

Kannon

I am not.

Go read the ACTUAL blog post she wrote and you will see she credits me.

I took down my own blog post of the Warren chart, because I don't want my blog becoming focused on politics or a troll target for reactionaries. She snipped the time (rounding it off to the minute) during the time my blog post was still up.

Vyri

Banned
Is not Moon in Pisces with harmonic blessings, albeit a 12th (psychology considerate) house roundup. Where does the Clinton Moon Fall in the United States movement. Humanistic appeal here. Just curious am no brainiac, a much wider appeal humanistic-ally, Warren moon in Taurus the arts?:andy:

Is not Moon in Pisces with harmonic blessings, albeit a 12th (psychology considerate) house roundup. Where does the Clinton Moon Fall in the United States movement. Humanistic appeal here. Just curious am no brainiac, a much wider appeal humanistic-ally, Warren moon in Taurus the arts?:andy:

The main problem here is that American astrologers cannot make up their minds as to what is the true birth chart for the United States.

They bicker amongst themselves as to Gemini, Scorpio, or Sagittarius rising.

Therefore, Clinton's Moon in Pisces cannot be delineated or compared with certainty.

Meanwhile, the last President with natal Moon in Taurus was Ronald Reagan.

I would agree though that the Moon in Pisces is ideal for public service, but it is also true that few political leaders have the Moon in Pisces.

The main reason is that politics is a nasty profession and few people want to subject themselves to such relentless media and public scrutiny, and those of you with the Moon in Pisces probably don't need the hassle?

The end result is, only the weakest and most cunning of people attempt political office at all?

-HM

Last edited:

Lin

And you're right Kannon....no President of the U.S. has had the Moon in Pisces. (assuming the times of birth are approx. correct.)

More trivia: only 3 presidents (that I could find) have had both Sun and Moon in the same sign: Hoover (Leo), Ike (Libra), Johnson (Virgo.)

LIN

Last edited:

Kannon

[deleted response to attacking comment - Moderator]
Bill Clinton has Moon in Taurus and he was in the White House until January 2001.

picture.php

If you'd dig deep enough to actually know what you're talking about you'd see that Moon in Taurus is one of the most common placements for past US presidents. So that is actually not even a factor here with Warren, except as par for course or even a plus.

I don't need to pull out my chart for the US here and justify the possibility of Warren running or describe her chances.

Hillary Clinton's tenure at the state department was punctuated by a case of exhaustion, in case you weren't paying attention. Yes, she did get that job. She was appointed to it by the man who beat her in the 2008 primaries.

What we are talking about here is not just public service or an executive position. We're talking about first the grueling 1-year process it takes to get elected. Then we are looking at the intensity of media scrutiny. Hillary didn't handle that well in 2008. That is on record. She took a place of high advantage as a well-known commodity and fell from it. That has to do with her personality and things you can see in her chart. Lastly, we're talking about the level of international scrutiny and the 'buck stops here' of the most powerful and scrutinized elected executive position in the world. You cannot have any glaring weaknesses to withstand that. The process is very different from the Reagan days. Reagan chose his VP at the GOP convention. No one does that anymore. The VP is expected to help out on the campaign trail and be a known commodity before the convention. There is no singular staged media event the parties hold. Instead the campaigns are grueling 1-year long affairs in which something unexpected could explode at any moment that the campaign managers did not foresee.

This thread is about my humble attempt at a 24-hour rectification of the Elizabeth Warren chart. I have no intention of introducing another controversy -- the picking of a particular USA chart for comparisons -- so that we can veer off topic even further. I have my USA chart that I use as validated by master astrologer John Willner. Its not an 'off the rack' chart. You won't find it in the online astrology data banks which list not 3, but 14 different choices. It has served me well and I have put together a great deal of research relating to its performance in US political cycles.

Lin -- you could be right, the American media could engage in some snipery to try to get one woman candidate to say things against another. Based on what I've seen so far, I don't see Warren or Hillary for that matter falling for that. Instead, I think two women running for president in the US would generate more media interest, particularly for the newcomer. Hillary is a known commodity. She's been around for over 20 years. Being well familiar with her, the media is more likely -- after a primary period of sucking up to her -- the media is more likely to show more interest in Warren who is the newcomer.

About their campaigns, yes, I agree and I think the Hillary Clinton campaign would be more than glad to do that and I expect they would be first to take such actions -- below the belt hits at Warren. Based on her performance so far I expect Warren would probably stick with promoting her economic agenda until something forced her to do otherwise.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mike-lux/elizabeth-warrens-economi_b_6456396.html

What I hope is that a recorded birth time comes out for Elizabeth Warren, even if it disproves my chart here entirely. Then we can get on with it. I have a sneaking suspicion, however, that will not happen. Hope I'm wrong.

This thread was never meant to be a comparison between Warren and Hillary or their charts, but a look at my humble attempt at a 24-hour rectification for Warren. I won't talk Hillary anymore. She's already gotten enough attention. Those of you who want to talk about Hillary -- start your own thread.

Last edited:
[deleted attacking comments - Moderator]

Moon in Taurus is a VERY unlucky, malevolent natal Moon position to have for a U.S. President.

Bill Clinton nearly got impeached by the government over the Monica Lewinski affair, while Ronald Reagan was the victim of a serious assassination attempt while in office.

That doesn't speak well of Moon in Taurus, does it ?

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to Astrologyq

All,

Please get back to astrology. I have deleted the political posts, attacks, and responses to attacks.

Getting back,

Tim

Kannon

Re: Back to Astrologyq

To further show the viability of Elizabeth Warren as a potential candidate, she has now hit 16% in the Iowa polls. That is right around the same level Barack Obama was getting the same period of time, a year before he declared his candidacy to run in '08. http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/politics/iowa-poll/2015/01/31/iowa-poll-hillary-clinton-big-lead/22661331/

I have explored the possibility of Leo and Gemini rising charts for Warren. I have eliminated for her rising sign Aries, Virgo, Sagittarius, Pisces. This leaves 8 signs to be considered. It is not something I work on often. I will post any new chart or corrections as I come upon them.

Kannon

Re: Back to Astrologyq

Since there is renewed interest in her because of her announcement of an exploratory committee to run for president, my review of this chart leads me to question it and I'd consider it speculative. I was in a rush to have a chart and even though I did some reasonably good work with limited information, and there are some good points to consider, I would not rely on it as a natal chart or as a basis for prediction.

I've since looked at charts with other rising signs like Sagittarius that also look plausible. I don't spend much time on 24-hour rectifications for public figures anymore, especially where there is not a full enough biography to give me enough information for the layers of confirmation I've learned to use.

Fun to play with, and looked like it had potential but not even a chart I would rely on now for her.

unique_astrology

On election day in 2020 Elizabeth Warren has secondary progressed Saturn conjunct progressed Sun, transit Saturn opposite progressed Mars, and transit Jupiter and Pluto conjunct progressed Jupiter.

I wonder if she might bankrupt herself financing her campaign?

waybread

As everyone knows. Hillary Clinton was once the darling of the mostly female dominated astrology bulletin world a few years ago. They predicted in the early 2000's that she would be president, then later in the decade, Obama took over, so now, this women is nearly 70 years old and possibly, much too old to be President ?

What are you suggesting? That being a female candidate or appealing to female votes is somehow a problem? Obviously many men supported Clinton as well. Sometimes people vote according to the issues they are about, not the candidate's xx or xy chromosomes.

Hilary Clinton is 71 years old.
Donald Trump is 72 years old.
Elizabeth Warren is 69 years old.

Oh well ! LOl Many of you with Pluto in Leo are long in the tooth, anyways, and therefore, death can't be that far away? LOL

Oh, so now you're throwing in ageism, as well? What do you mean "many of you"? Did some of the boomers manage to escape the ageing process altogether?

I
n any event, I would like to see who else is running for office in 2016, before we place our bets on Ms. Warren.

Mercury is also retrograde at this time, so something about your prediction must be revised or changed in some way.

I can't see how Hillary Clinton won't be running in 2016, so Ms. Warren has a VERY uphill climb of sorts, since she must likely defeat Clinton to get elected as President at all !

I doubt that Clinton will run. You can look up the field of likely Democratic contenders: Beto O'Rourke, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker; and even Joe Biden (age 76) and Bernie Sanders (age 77.)

Meanwhile, there are two red flags that show that Elizabeth Warren doesn't have a hope in h*ll ? LOL

If you compare the USA constitution chart to hers, (the Gemini rising one is what I use), the USA Saturn in Libra conjunct her Libra ascendant is a BIG obstacle and it means that the darker side of the USA comes to the foreground in any relationship? In other words, whatever is nasty about you Americans (as symbolized by Saturn LOL) defeats Warren or restricts her?

What I see is "a wall" i.e. a lack of confidence in her by the people ?

If I were to pull out two anonymous dozen charts (and you didn't peek,) could you tell which ones belong to former presidents and which ones don't?

Some of us Americans love our country. We may not love our politicians or every group within the United States, but I certainly wouldn't describe Americans as a group as "nasty."

Oh, well, you probably got a sense of smugness out of your post.

Saturn is exalted in Libra, incidentally.

Second, her natal Uranus in Cancer conjoins the Sun, Venus and Jupiter of the USA chart.

The sun changed signs on Warren's birthday. Donald Trump also has sun conjunct Uranus.

That is not a permanent tie, by any means, and it is controversial, unless all parties agree to it.

The reality is, many Americans are afraid of change and Ms. Warren is likely perceived as a radical (Sun = Uranus in Cancer) who may upset the natural food or money chain.

This makes little sense. Most adults, and notably those involved in the corporate and financial sectors, favour some kind of predictability. Warren is a radical to conservatives, but she's not out-of-line with the progressive wing of the Democratic party.

Finally, Warren's Mars in Gemini conjunct the USA ascendant is controversial and attracts inflammatory or careless comments by her. It is a sign of blundering events ahead ?

In any event, the Hillary Clinton "factor" MUST be acknowledged in any future presidential event.

just saying,

Horarymaster

p.s. I have always found predicting political events to be a slippery slope, indeed. Here's what I think: it's not who has the best transits or aspects who wins, but its who has the LEAST of the worst aspects or transits !

So just what is the "Clinton factor"? Being female while running for office?

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
deleted non-astrological posts

all,

I deleted the non-astrological posts. Find a way to tie your comments into astrology or post in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim