What day should we get married?

I want to set a wedding date in January 2009. Or possibly in Feb. I don't want to get married on a day neptune opposes venus as an example but in order to plan ahead I don't know how the planets will transit in the coming months. Any feedback on the wedding day will be greatly appreciated! Here is the bride to be and groom to be's positions:

Bride to be:​

Sun in Aries
Rising Gemini
Moon in Libra
II House in Cancer
Mercury in Pisces
III House in Leo
Venus in Pisces
IV House in Leo
Mars in Aries
V House in Virgo
Jupiter in Libra
VI House in Scorpio
Saturn in Libra
VII House in Sagittarius
Uranus in Scorpio
VIII House in Capricorn
Neptune in Sagittarius
IX House in Aquarius
Pluto in Libra
Midheaven Aquarius
Lilith Scorpio
XI House in Pisces
Asc node Leo
XII House in Taurus​

Groom to be:​

Sun in Aquarius
Rising Taurus
Moon in Libra
2nd House in Gemini
Mercury in Aquarius
3rd House in Cancer
Venus in Pisces
4th House in Cancer
Mars in Libra
5th house in Leo
Jupiter in Cancer
6th House in Virgo
Saturn in Pisces
7th House in Scorpio
Uranus in Virgo
8th House in Sagittarius
Neptune in Scorpio
9th House in Capricorn
Pluto in Virgo
Midheaven Capricorn
Lilith Aries
11th House in Aquarius
Asc node Taurus
12th House in Pisces​

erinj

Hi

Well here are some electional guidelines:
Try to have sun and Moon in easy/soft aspects to one another.
Keep malefics out of angles especially Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
Pick a good Venus day especially easy soft Venus/Mars aspects, no squares or oppositions involving Venus.
If marrying on a new moon please make sure Moon is separating a good 8 degrees pass due to exactness the moon's light cant be seen by the burning sun
If possible marry in a waning Moon period. Not on a full moon!
I also learned from my teacher and marriages I have observed that if possible avoid a sun sign capricorn marriage. The marriages lasted but were plagued with enormous responsibitilty and marriage lasted due to duty but that is not written in stone if you can get some good aspects or a grand trine with sun in capricorn maybe that will help.
Study how the moon will progress especially before it leaves the sign - if for example it is a square or opposition to a malefic that will set the tone for the emotional rapport during the marriage so try to avoid stressful moon aspects especially if it rules the 4th house so try to have a good 4th and seventh house.
Make sure Mercury and especially Venus IS NOT RETROGRADE! and if possible make sure ascendant ruler is not retro, fixed sign ascendants work better than mutable ascendants.
There is no perfect day but there are some days worse than others so please pick a day with good planetary energy and keep us posted on the dates you are seriously considering and I will help look at it as well. Congratulations and good luck!