Marriage Aspects

GEMINI78

I was told I would be married by 2009, would marriage aspects show in my Birth chart? or my PROGRESSION CHART?:38:

[poster did not give an astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

watchman512

First find the ruler of your 7th house; also the ruler of your 5th house of romance. Once you find the rulers of these houses, you will find opportunities come your way when they send or receive solar arc directions.
The most common solar arc progressions for marriage are; Venus well aspected to the ascendant or midheaven. Transits, progressions and solar arc directions will be active the year you marry. Both transits and progressed or solar arc Lunar positions will be active in the year you marry. However the converse progressed or solar arc Moon is more frequently shown. Lunar eclipses may help to time the month of marriage; especially if they fall into your seventh house of partners.
Synastry Timers:
You may find that your progressed or solar arc Moon is in aspect to another’s
natal chart position.
Or when your progressed or solar arc directed Moon conjuncts your partner’s Sun, Moon, Venus, Ascendant or Descendant; also by converse movement.
Sometimes the progressed or solar arc moon (forward and reversed) will meet
your partner’s progressed or directed moon.
Marriage may be indicated if your Moon and another’s; are opposite by converse
direction.
Midpoint Considerations:
Transits made to your Sun/Moon midpoint; or to your partners. Transits to your composite Sun/Moon midpoint will also determine when you will marry. The composite Sun/Moon midpoint will be active; especially if another’s Sun/Moon midpoint conjuncts yours. Check the progressed or solar arc directed Suns to see if they fall on the composite Sun/Moon midpoint.

GEMINI78

watchman512 said:
First find the ruler of your 7th house; also the ruler of your 5th house of romance. Once you find the rulers of these houses, you will find opportunities come your way when they send or receive solar arc directions.
The most common solar arc progressions for marriage are; Venus well aspects to the ascendant or midheaven. Transits, progressions and solar arc directions will be active the year you marry. Both transits and progressed or solar arc Lunar positions will be active in the year you marry. However the converse progressed or solar arc Moon is more frequently shown. Lunar eclipses may help to time the month of marriage; especially if they fall into your seventh house of partners.
Synastry Timers:
natal chart position.
Or when your progressed or solar arc directed Moon conjuncts your partner’s Sun, Moon, Venus, Ascendant or Descendant; also by converse movement.
direction.
Midpoint Considerations:
Transits made to your Sun/Moon midpoint; or to your partners. Transits to your composite Sun/Moon midpoint will also determine when you will marry. The composite Sun/Moon midpoint will be active; especially if another’s Sun/Moon midpoint conjuncts yours. Check the progressed or solar arc directed Suns to see if they fall on the composite Sun/Moon midpoint.

I'm just friends with this person now, but I'm comparing are aspects, so I can learn how to read a progressed and solar arc chart properly. The Ruler of my 7th is Uranus and Neptune ,my 5th House ruler is Saturn. My Progressed and Solar Arc Moon conjuncts His Natal Venus in converse. My Progressed and solar arc Venus conjuncts my ascendant. I couldn't do the solar arc for the other person because I have no birth time for them. I don't see any active aspects to my 7th that implies marriage. Venus in the 12thH progressive trine Pluto in the 5thH transit . Which can indicate Fun or romance not long-term relationships, secret relationships or and ending.

The second person has progressive Venus conjuncts his natal Sun in H7 which is a major aspect I don't see any aspects that's major between charts.

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=ozvfileB7wNLQ-u1211508635&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=1&nho2=4&btyp=245&mth=gw&sday=25&smon=6&syr=2008&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid=ozvfileB7wNLQ-u1211508635&lang=e&gm=a1&nhor=7&nho2=4&btyp=25&mth=gw&sday=25&smon=6&syr=2008&hsy=-1&zod=&orbp=&rs=0&ast=

Last edited:
T

Teb

Hi Gem,

I am a newB and trying to learn but looking at the midpoint in your chart I believe you will be married soon have you received a proposal yet?

Last edited:

waybread

Gemini78, I would treat this 2009 date with a lot of caution. Do you know how it was derived? By an astrologer, or by a psychic? Astrology aside, we have 7 months left to 2009, so unless it would be to someone you've known well for several years, the 2009 window doesn't allow much time to get acquainted with someone on a marriage level.

Also, at the Astrologers' Community the moderators try hard to sleuth out disreputable people, but we have had a few dishonest members in the past. I would hate to think that one of them might read your message and present himself as your future husband, just to take advantage of you. [With a date to be set just as soon as you let him access your credit cards....]

Gemini, I am not at all suggesting that you would be naive enough to fall for something like this. I can't, as I do not know you personally. But our threads are read by a lot of people, and some are undoubtedly unaware of some of the risks of Internet communications.

As far as the astrology goes, some astrologers take a fairly deterministic view about predictions. I am not one of them. I think astrology can tell you whether there are favourable or unfavourable times for something to happen.

The most common solar arc progressions for marriage are; Venus well aspected to the ascendant or midheaven. Transits, progressions and solar arc directions will be active the year you marry. Both transits and progressed or solar arc Lunar positions will be active in the year you marry. However the converse progressed or solar arc Moon is more frequently shown. Lunar eclipses may help to time the month of marriage; especially if they fall into your seventh house of partners.
Synastry Timers:
natal chart position.
direction.
Midpoint Considerations:

It's really not a good idea to post a link to your personal account on astro.com as other people can access. Just download your chart and upload here after reducing to 63% image size....

The composite is already a 'midpoint chart' and therefore looking for another sun/moon midpoint is pointless. Checking natal, progressed or solar arc to composite sun or moon is ok, but not to composite sun/moon midpoint....

Gemini78,

I note your progressed venus is conj your natal mars which is quite a sexual thing going on here.
I also feel the n nodes and vertex are important in synastry, which no one has mentioned thus far.
Now in approx 5years your progressed sun will conj natal venus... an excellent indication of significant relationship
Your progressed mercury is also conj natal moon which is great for communications with women and behind the scenes matters. Emotional matters can be aired properly.
Just noticed the chart I'm looking at was dated 'June 2008' so these aspects may be a 'departing influence' rather than exact.

Now T Saturn is in late Virgo and will be conj your prog mars and moon which may cause some frustration (mars) and slow of emotions (moon) when this happens

Next year T Neptune will conj your Desc which may cause confusion, illusion or deception. Neptune is the great 'dissolver' and things tend to disappear.

Regarding access to your son, maybe you should try asking a horary question in thier GLounge..

Ruler of your 7th is uranus and ruler of 5th is Jupiter. Now Jupiter is presently in Aquarius and will conj your 7th house cusp middle of June 2009 within 30"minutes and the next year properly first week in January 2010 with is auspicious and should present some opportunities for expand in one to one relationships.

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

Now your sun is in Gemini in 10th and mars is in Leo in 1st conj Asc. So gemini wants to talk can be rather flirtatious and restless, procrastinating and indecisive, in 10th wants someone ambitious who is hard working, responsible and who will improve your social standing in some way. Leo wants to be the centre of attention, but is stubborn, well organised and passionate, sometimes a risk taker and in first house will be competative, direct and too the point in matters of amour.
http://cafeastrology.com/articles/marsinsigns.html

I also think it's a little irresponsible for astrologers to talk in 'definates' with astrology, cos to me it's all about possibilities.