Lucky transit Jupiter Trine Uranus?

star7

And yes Caro...Natal Moon in Gemini ....gets bored easily....and talks too much for most people....yet needs the "release"...forgetful...well I am a "Triple Air" ie; Aqua Sun/Gemini Moon/ Libra AC...
but i can be really fun ...lol

Caro

S7
I see.
I think it would be worth you getting a view in the medical section in this forum if you are open to alternative treatments someone might suggest something via looking at your chart that hits the spot.

uranus in 6th via transit is also about sudden illness unfortunately but I think also about quick healing. which thankfully for you has also occured.
it is also about a very disruptive day to day life. which sounds like you are having.

uranus here can mean being more independent - self employed.finding income in unique ways etc.

the way I read some of these transits is they gentley nudge you in a direction to get you to 'wake up' but with uranus it tends to be a kick up the butt!! which can be a shock and very disruptive.

Last edited:

Jucy

Just so no one gets too freaky about the guy who got electrocuted... Just want to remind that the guy was in jail and Uranus is about 'breaking free'. Breaking free from restrictions. That was his way 'out'... his way to 'freedom'. A lucky break for 'him' because maybe he wanted to die, or something like that because he didn't see a better life for himself on earth.

Also consider the guy was a Pisces (I haven't done any research on him by the way, other than what I read here) and so wherever he went was probably the best place for him -- a higher spiritual place, because sometimes the world (Saturn) isn't made for Pisces (Neptune) and they just can't resolve it well (depends on whole charts, aspects, etc... I'm generalizing here!!).