John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Sorry for late answ, but I placed 5:30 with CET -1 it is the same like 6:30 with CEDT -2 . My chart is wrong so I do not know what happens. Never mind your charts are ok. Great.

Last edited:

banefranco

I hope this one is correct. Real-Apoel 4 Apr 2012. Real white could win.

Attachments

• Real-Apoel 4 Apr 2012.jpg
    Real-Apoel 4 Apr 2012.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 30

zarya

we have three games with dsc in favour of winning.= the darker ones

vicenza juve stabia

although moon is approaching via combusta i'll try to explain this chart
moon in antiscion is very close to the applying point of fortune and also on the cusp of 7th house in antiscion. it means we have moon & pof together close to the dsc. but that's not all. ant. moon sextiles jupiter ruler of dsc.

on the other hand moon is with pof which suggests asc winning BUT cancer is on 11th cusp, so the moon also favours dsc fifth house(how they play, who has the ballgame). dsc is standing very strong here. a goal or more for sure.
moon's final aspect within 5 degrees is making an opposition to the sun. sun rules 12th house, so it's bad for the ascendant
if we look at color symbolism this aspect will favour orange, yellow and reddish teams.

if juve stabia wears their yellow blue, and also be darker they should win.

Attachments

• brescia verona.jpg
    brescia verona.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 17
  • vicenza juve stabia.jpg
    vicenza juve stabia.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 21
  • swansea newcastle.jpg
    swansea newcastle.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 18

zarya

swansea newcastle

these three charts are similar but here we have even stronger signification for the success of dsc
south node (loss) is on the cusp of 10th. asc loses.
also ascendent ruler is in the 7th, as in prevoius chart, favouring dsc
antiscion of moon hitting jupiter, descendant and widely conjuncting applicating fortune.

if newcastle use their away orange kit even moon opposition sun will also be triggered. newcastle will be darker team anyway since swansea is all white.

Last edited:

zarya

brescia verona

ant. moon in 7th on cusp with fortune nearby dsc win

here i'm in trouble with jersey kits.

Brescia wears blue white blue

Verona blue blue blue with yellow (jupiter blue/yellow, sun yellow) but if they use their yellow away kit, they will be the brighter ones, even so with moon opposing sun it could make them victorius

on the other hand it's crazy but it may just tie the game. i must say i'm not sure how it's gonna unravel. it depends on kits.

banefranco

Bravo for Newcastle prediction. Nice shoot. You had clear darker jerseys at Sassuolo match and Torino match but in any next case check weather report becouse in Torino match was cancelled due to weather conditions-hard rain.
Moon ruler of the fifth house of the 7th team so the later conjunction to POF was a sign for away team to win. This is perfect.

Last edited:

zarya

tnx!

BTW in all three cases darker ones won

juve stabia knocked out vicenza with 0 - 3, darker team won!

the odds were 3.00 on newcastle, 3.30 on juve stabia and 2,15 on brescia

Brescia topped their opponent Verona 2 - 1 in the finish of the game, darker team won again, the moon oppo sun didn't help. Similar situation but this time with fortuna and not moon involved will be present tomorrow in Sevilla (Betis) where Real Betis should easily win.

Unless fortuna with sun saves the yellow Villareal team and offers draw.
If they choose to weAR their away dark blue jerseys which they normally don't use against Betis, Villareal will be the better team.

Last edited:

banefranco

There are several clear matches for tommorow concerning jerseys, Milan,Freiburg,Montpellier, Liverpool. I already predicted Liverpool to win with two goals difference.

banefranco

Of course I placed bet on Liverpool in handicap. There were two goals. But one on both sides. I counted on one side. So....that happens.

banefranco

I placed bets on Betis-Villareal tonight one was 0:0 first half and the other less thatn 2,5 goals at the whole match. The point was to test aspects to the cusps 1,4,7 and 10. I counted 3 aspects only one at the 16 minute other at 23 and after that I placed bet on 0:0 first half. Thi other aspect is at the 36 minute approx in the second half. If this works that means that the goals can be predicted at one match but the single match at the time with more secure than before. We will see.

banefranco

Goals happened when 10th house axis changed sign , little later and when Neptun passed from 4th to the 3rd house. I have not noticed those two more aspects. Ok waiting for the next half. This is the try to shorten goals prediction.

banefranco

I am not sure about jesreys I found BSK playes in light blue but at youtube I found BSK playes in black jerseys. So if they played in light blue Sevojno played in red and the outcome came correctly 0:2.
I do not predict Serbian league just becouse of jerseys.
Even sites of the teams do not show the right jerseys.

zarya

the red ones sevojno won 2 - 0

tomorrow we have a match west ham birmingham city

The chart favours bright team in the beginning, more balanced after, but the final aspects are slightly in favour of asc, many happenings, maybe 4 or more goals

maybe even turnover 45/90 1-2

zarya

when i look at this chart more carefully, it seems that for the most part of the first half darker are better and score, but overall start of the chart favours the bright team. In second half situation is more balanced but the bright ones play slighlty better. Venus is on south node and uranus is on the cusp of seventh and also pluto is on fourth which migth mean a turnover or a high score, some kind of surprise is likely.

Last edited:

zarya

well i'm not even sure for first half anymore, though i would love that moon trine sun is enough for win in first half we have fortune opposing asc second house pluto which may be a setback and to the end of the first half fortune favors mars, and asc becomes scorpio at 20.49

if not win in first half then draw. after that situation changes, moon still favours asc but ascendant now is darker-liverpool and also there is moon with pluto which mean lpool should completeley **** up blackburn