Trayvon Martin Unarmed Teen Killed - CCTV of George Zimmerman in Police Station

JUPITERASC

i haven't seen a chart for florida. just wondering if/how zimmerman figures into their come-uppance on this law. i also wonder how many other people in florida have been killed and justice discarded under the stand your ground law.
I found these charts for Florida and am checking on the USA Charts thread what the experts think is 'the' Florida Chart.

View combined Florida Adams-Onis Treaty with Florida Statehood Chart on attachment
:smile:

Attachments

• Florida-Comb-chart.jpg
    Florida-Comb-chart.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 23

MaeMae

Banned
what is transiting saturn doing in florida's chart and how invested in its placement is it? and what relation to natal saturn?
who in Florida's chart is fighting transiting saturn in florida's chart?
Where is Florida's natal merc and neptune in relation to transiting Saturn.
Uranus already happened, so it should be evidenced.
Pluto is the one to watch in the end.

MaeMae

Banned
yes, jupiter, you previously noted that.
do you think that florida is at question?
something bigger here operating in the state's conspiracy of racism than this one event?
george zimmerman is no different than lee harvey oswald. the floridian (remember bush-gore election?) conspiracy behind this event is at question more than the individual.
google increase in non-challenged homicides in florida since law passed and look at who's been killed with no justice thereafter.

MaeMae

Banned
trans pluto on florida's moon? neptune on sun? can't read specs/degrees on my phone, but certainly
denial of intent as well @ssburning on all things held dear (racism) makes sense in my mind.

JUPITERASC

No definite time of birth as yet :smile:

UPDATE

17-year-old Trayvon Martin murder case Judge denied a prosecution motion for a gag order, but noted the court could reconsider if attorneys in the case write or say anything considered prejudicial. The decision which was made public Tuesday rejects, among other things, prosecutor concerns over lack of juror impartiality due to amount of media coverage surrounding the high-profile case. "The case should be tried in the courtroom and not in the media," the motion read. But Judge Lester wrote that the attorneys had so far represented "the utmost in professionalism in their public statements," and ruled against the motion.

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/05/02/justice/florida-shooting/index.html?iref=allsearch

JUPITERASC

Zimmerman's bond revoked & he has 48 hours to surrender - source: CNN 2 June 2012

91 WORD QUOTE FROM ONLINE NEWS http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/01/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t3

"Seminole County Circuit Judge Kenneth Lester Jr. ordered Zimmerman to surrender to county sheriff no later than Sunday afternoon.

'The defense, through Mrs. Zimmerman under oath, lied to this court,' said trial prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.
... the couple 'spoke in code to hide what they were doing' regarding money donated by members of the public .....Zimmerman 'fully controlled and participated in the transfer of money from PayPal account....This occurred prior to when defendant was arguing to court that he was indigent and his wife had no money"

JUPITERASC

This was known weeks ago, why did it take so long to revoke his bail?
Good question! :smile: I can only suppose IMO it was due to controversial Florida 'stand your ground' law combined with Zimmerman's father being an ex High Court Judge meant the prosecution had to be super-certain they had a good case... so that may have caused the lengthy delay before Zimmerman was finally arrested and charged with 2nd degree murder of Trayvon Martin. If the cops only had Zimmerman's word it was self-defense (and that was all they had the night the incident occurred) then what could they do? Although online news sources do say that apparently on the night of the incident one cop didn't buy Zimmerman's story and wanted to charge him with manslaughter but was 'ignored'.

Also, without the crucial detail provided by multiple calls to the cops, including those made by Zimmerman himself, where's the evidence it was anything other than self-defense? It was only after prosecutors uncovered Zimmerman's previous encounters with law enforcement that a suspicious pattern emerged of Zimmerman mysteriously not doing jail time for offenses most others would have been immediately arrested and incarcerated for.

The following 83 word quote is sourced from cbs news at
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57445656-504083/george-zimmermans-bond-revoked-by-judge-48-hours-to-surrender-in-trayvon-martin-killing/?tag=stack

“About an hour before the ruling came, prosecutors had filed a new motion requesting the bond revocation on the grounds that during jail phone calls Defendant and his wife Shelley Zimmerman both spoke in code to hide what they were doing – intentionally deceiving the court - Zimmerman's PayPal account collected more than $200,000 his attorney later revealed. The defense says the finances are an innocent misunderstanding.
Prosecutors also argued that Zimmerman has a second passport in addition to the one he surrendered

claudette

Aha, I agree. Put all his past behaviour together and it becomes apparent Zimmerman has a history of bad temper and violence, has been protected by his father from prosecution, has a history of hyper-vigilanace in his role as "watchdog", and has deceived authorities about the 2nd passport. Then he lied to the court about his financial situation. It's interesting that the latest motion brought into evidence was the phone calls from jail, with he and his wife speaking in code. Everyone knows those calls are monitored and recorded. So it shows not only his contriving a story of poverty, but deliberate deception-speaking in code. (What arrogance; to think this would go unnoticed!) Perhaps it took prosecution awhile to get access to those recordings and the judge responded with the revokation because they document intent to deceive.

I still question the whole "stand your ground" defense: Zimmerman got out of his SUV (his "ground") and followed Treyvon, after being advised by the police dispatcher not to. To me that is key. To my thinking, the stand your ground defense would only apply if Treyvon attacked Zimmerman in his SUV. I don't know how prosecution will play this.

What a sleeze. Typical passive-aggressive behavior: play the helpless victim role when they are confronted with their aggressive behavior: we see it so many times in so many situations. And what a poor role model his father is: repeatedly using his position to get his son out of hot water.

There's so much politics involved here-it will be so interesting to see how it plays out.

I'm sure curious about the testimony of T. girlfriend re their phone conversation. I suppose that will come out in the trial. There may be some critical evidence there.

JUPITERASC

QUOTE:
“George Zimmerman returned to a Florida jail after judge revoked bond for the man accused in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. Sunday afternoon, 40 minutes before 2:30 p.m. deadline to surrender, Zimmerman was listed as an inmate on the jail website and marked as being held without bail and having $500 in his jail account. Zimmerman's lawyer said he hopes his client's voluntary return to Florida will show that he's not a flight risk. Zimmerman's lawyers say their client returned to the state to meet this afternoon's deadline. They say they will ask for a new bond hearing”

THE ABOVE 99 WORD QUOTE SOURCED FROM CBS/AP SANFORD, Fla.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57446205/george-zimmerman-back-in-fla-jail/

So Zemmerman's lawyer reckons Zimmerman is NOT a flight risk? I wonder why his lawyer thinks that. :smile: Remember, it is now a matter of public record that when Zimmerman surrendered his passport it was a passport he originally reported as missing in 2004!! Zimmerman kept secret a second passport! None of these facts are looking good when flight risk is considered. link to ABC news report on the subject
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/george-zimmerman-turn-16484461

btw IMO sudden unexpected traumatic violent death from a gunshot wound to the chest when attempting to run home while being followed by an unknown stalker after an innocent errand to obtain Skittles and Iced Tea is clearly inappropriately excessive even if you have minute traces of THC in your system while on temporary suspension from school. President Clinton famously claimed he "did not inhale" when he smoked marijuana as a youth and President Obama has written extensively in published memoirs regarding his personal battle with drugs.

IMO as well, these events are tragic for both families... neither a son who has been murdered nor a son who is a murderer is any concerned parent's wish.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Sheriff Donald Eslinger of Seminole County and Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Meara provide reporters with details relating to George Zimmerman's return to a Florida jail 3 June 2012 at 13:50PM on orders of a Judge so that Zimmerman may make excuses and explanations as to why he and his wife apparently misled the court at the bail hearing regarding his finances http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc-tv/47665984#47665984

HEADLINE QUOTE
:
“Lawyer says George Zimmerman knew judge was misinformed about his finances” plus an article that includes “full statement: details regarding a request for a second bond hearing for George Zimmerman” http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...judge-was-misinformed-about-his-finances?lite

This Judge is going to control this court room... I think Judge Lester may teach them a lesson that he thinks needs to be taught... My client put himself and his family at risk by not being completely honest” admits Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Meara http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7410640n&tag=mncol;lst;2

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Does anyone try to determine ASC signs by appearances? He has such an intense gaze-I wonder if he is Scorpio ASC.

What is the significance of trans. Merc opposite N. Merc? Thinking blocked? Confusion?
claudette, because we have no time of birth for George Zimmerman I determined to be guided by the ancient significations of Mars which include violent acts. As well as that you mentioned Zimmerman's “intense gaze”

So I decided to look at Mars at the time of the shooting on 26 Feb 2012 which I found was at 18º Tropical Virgo and retrograding according to my ephemeris.

However, despite having caused the death of an unarmed teen, Zimmerman was not arrested until 11 April 2012 at which time he was charged with 2nd degree murder and most interestingly, by that time transiting Mars had Stationed Direct 3º Tropical Virgo 42' conjunct Zimmerman's natal Mars! IMO that's a definite link to Zimmerman's natal chart (born 5 October 1983 time unknown) that indicates Mars is a significant planet related to these tragic events.

Zimmerman was then incarcerated until after a bond hearing on 20 April 2012 when he was released just after midnight between 22 and 23 April 2012 with transiting Mars Direct at 4º Tropical Virgo applying to a square with his natal Jupiter

Zimmerman was freed and went in hiding, while various media reports speculated on a number of issues related to the case http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIZ2jybu3SU including that Zimmerman reportedly raised nearly a quarter of a million dollars from public donations. However, as stated in previous posts, another hearing was held at which prosecutors alleged Zimmerman and his wife had misled the court about their financial status and at this stage:

(the following is a 68 word quote from online newsmedia comments on the actual recorded hearing at which Zimmerman's bond was revoked)
QUOTE:
“Judge Lester appeared angry that the court wasn't told about the money saying to Zimmerman's lawyer, "Does your client get to sit there like a potted palm and let you lead me down the primrose path? That's the issue.” Judge then immediately revoked Zimmerman's bond and ordered Zimmerman to return to jail within 48 hours. George Zimmerman then returned to jail around 13:45 pm Sunday 3 June 2012 http://globalgrind.com/news/george-zimmerman-arrested-jail-lied-trayvon-martin-details

I find that interesting because it was less than 24 hours before a Solar eclipse at 0º Tropical Gemini. By now transiting Mars at 16º Tropical Virgo is approaching conjunction with Zimmerman's natal Mercury at 24º Tropical Virgo

The following 68 word quote is sourced from a news report entitled: “Zimmerman's bail request delayed” http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/05/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t3
QUOTE:
“Although George Zimmerman's lawyers plan to file a motion asking for a new bail hearing for the murder suspect, the filing has been delayed, defense attorneys said Tuesday. 'A hearing will not be scheduled for a couple of weeks, and we will file a motion well in advance of the hearing.'
The filing was delayed for several reasons, lead defense attorney Mark O'Mara said but did not elaborate”

claudette

That's really interesting about the mars transit! While retrograde, he was under the radar; when it stationed direct he got pulled into accountability for his actions. His ANGER was emphasized. I could see mars in virgo being passive/aggressive, actually. But Zimmerman has merc square neptune, also: issues with reality.

re: his bail being revoked: I am not home and do not have my ephemeris, but I do believe May 20 was the solar eclipse at 0 Gemini (as it was conj. my asc and let me tell you I was aware of it!) and June 4 was the lunar eclipse at 14 Sag. Full moon-completion of things-appropriate for him being held accountable for his misrepresentation of his financial worth.

JUPITERASC

Many doubted Zimmerman's credibility from day one and now he is proven as a person who misled the court when on a 2nd degree murder charge. Mercury the 'trickster' combined with a violent Mars?

May 20 was definitely a solar eclipse at 0
º Tropical Gemini and then to have an eclipse happening less than 24 hours after he was re-incarcerated IMO means not only Mars but also recent eclipses are somehow linked to his angles ASC/MC/DESC/IC although there is no birth time to study for aspects.

Horrendous situation for Zimmerman's family who are all facing death threats allegedly as well Zimmerman's lawyer Mark O'Meara who informed news media days ago that he had a phone call from someone allegedly saying "You will die!". However Zimmerman has support to the tune of nearly a quarter of a million dollars ... the situation is polarized and potentially explosive.

Trayvon Martin's family are dignified although grieving and calling for calm/the avoidance of riots/civil disobedience as occurred with the Rodney King case... Trayvon's mother said from day one "This is not a black and white thing, this is a right and wrong thing"

Because these recent eclipses involved Tropical Gemini and Tropical Sagittarius then Mercury and Jupiter - transiting as well as in the natal chart are important considerations IMO - also Mars. Keep in mind that Zimmerman's Saturn Return is looming towards the end of 2012 as well.

claudette

Yes, that first Saturn return can be huge-especially if you consider his father has been an "authority figure" that has bailed him out of trouble by bending and manipulating "the law". Perhaps "the law" will assume prominence with his Saturn return.

And remember Zimmerman is a Bundle-contained within a relatively small area; fire signs on both borders; that has to be significant in some way.

JUPITERASC

CNN reports court documents state that Zimmerman's bail hearing has been scheduled for Friday 29 June 2012.

I find that interesting because just two days previously on 27 June 2012 Transiting Venus shall have Stationed Direct and shall be exactly opposing Zimmerman's 7º Tropical Sagittarius natal Jupiter on the day of the scheduled bail hearing.

Other aspects for the scheduled bail hearing include Transiting Mercury at 4º Tropical Leo square Zimmerman's natal 4º Tropical Scorpio Saturn.

IMO Transiting Saturn having stationed Direct on 25 June 2012 shall be aspecting some key point in Zimmermna's natal chart but we have no birth time and there is no evidence what that key point may be.

QUOTE: “Zimmerman's attorneys said on their website Thursday that they still intend to file a motion requesting bail 'well in advance of the hearing.'” http://edition.cnn.com/2012/06/07/justice/florida-teen-shooting/index.html?iref=allsearch