Things Commonly Said To Your Sign:

queenfluff

Top 5 things NOT to say to a Virgo Sun (or Virgo Rising)

1. You’re wrong.

2. Your hair’s sticking up and is that toilet paper on your shoe?

3. Here. I bought you a copy of the original.

4. Wow. What a mess. You’re so disorganized.

5. So what if he’s got a big nose, at least he’s got a job.

http://manifestchangenow.blogspot.com/2009/09/top-5-things-not-to-say-to-virgo-or.html

Ok, now the only ones that would bother me personally are 1, 2 and 4. (maybe 5). 3 doesn't really matter.

Mostly number 4 - now that one is just asking for trouble!!! :wink:

Top 5 things NOT to say to a Scorpio Sun (or Scorpio Rising)

1. Trust me.

2. Ga'hed. Be sarcastic with me again. I dare ya'.

3. Yeah we could do it your way, but my way is better.

4. Hey, let's blow off voting and go to a movie.

5. No.

http://manifestchangenow.blogspot.com/2008/10/top5-things-not-to-say-to-scorpio-or.html

haha! True - Number 3 is as bad as telling a Virgo they are wrong or disorganized - watch out for that poison dart! :devil:

Aquachime

To my Sag son- be careful
To my Virgo Son-its only a scratch youll be ok
To my Aries daughter- because I am the mother!
To my Gemini mother- Just listen for a minute
To my Pisces dad- Huh??
To my Cancer sister- Let it go
To my Leo grandson-:joyful:
To me- Pisces Sun, Sag Moon & ASC- Mum where are you going to move to? Dont forget to tell us.

juicey J.

Banned
Love the one about you., I can just picture one having to say that to someone with such a combo. And the funny part is your quite serious which, makes it all the more humorous.

juicey J.

Banned
In the vain of this thread "things one would love scream at those who lean more towards the negative side of said sign" (rising and/or sun)

1. Aries- Stop trying to turn every thing into a competition!!!!!!

2. Taurus- Stop standing your ground just to stand your ground!!!!!! If your not going to share the donuts then have the decency to not eat them in front of everyone!!!!!!

3. Gemini- Stop speaking in double speak and say something definite for once!!!!!!!!

4. Cancer- Stop acting like such an oversensitive baby, people can't pay attention to you 24/7!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Leo- Would you double check? actually being right has nothing to do with how certain of yourself you are!!!!!! Your not always right nor do you always know what's best so stop bossing everyone around!!!!!!!!

6. Virgo- The guests aren't going to notice that little bit of dust so stop obsessing!!!!!!!!

7. Libra Stop counter arguing everything, your starting to counter argue yourself!!!!!!

8. Scorpio- How right your are and how wrong someone else is isn't a ratio of how much of a cold and indifferent jerk you are to them!!!!!!!!!!!! Stop being so suspicious and reading things into situations which, aren't there!!!!

9. Sagittarius- Where in the world did you get the idea it was cute and funny to pester and tease people to their last limit?!!!!!!

10. Capricorn- Why are you so insufferably bossy?!!!!!!! You have to have your way just to have your way!!!!!!!!

11. Aquarius- Your not always right so stop attacking so intellectually superior!!!!!!! Accept the fact you often have to do what authority tells you no matter how right you think you are!!!!!!!

12. Earth calling, earth calling, come back from planet la te da!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cirrus1

My mother is a Libra. Her favorite phrase, or so it seemed, when I was a kid was, "I'll think about it". So, yeah, "make up your mind" seems fitting. :happy:

Ixaee

Everyone says to my Cancerian son;

"You couldnt last an hour without your mommy, could you??"

(he's attached to me 24/7, :lol: very fitting for my crabby boy)

virgo18

"Virgo women are coldish and coldhearted"

No way, I am very considerate of others feelings. but I look cold perhaps.

"Virgos are organized"

My agenda is a disaster.

"Virgos are clean freaks"

Yes I am a clean freak.

queenfluff

Everyone says to my Cancerian son;

"You couldnt last an hour without your mommy, could you??"

(he's attached to me 24/7, :lol: very fitting for my crabby boy)

That is weird i know several Cancers that are very independant. My brother is a Capricorn and he is total mama's boy.

"Virgo women are coldish and coldhearted"

No way, I am very considerate of others feelings. but I look cold perhaps.

"Virgos are organized"

My agenda is a disaster.

"Virgos are clean freaks"

Yes I am a clean freak.

Yes, I am a Virgo too and I hate the "You are cold hearted" thing - nothing could be farther from the truth. Us Virgo are the servants of the zodiac which requiring a lot of giving and serving sometimes with nothing in return. Don't see how that is cold hearted. If anything makes me cold, it is my Scoprio Riisng.

I am actually relatively organized and a very good planner but not a completely total clean freak. I more like thing to be neat. I rarely dust.

Pepperpot

For my Aquarius sun:

-You are so wacky
-you are so unpredictable, I never know whether your coming or going!
-you are interesting
-you are a rebel
-when will you settle down

For my Libra moon:

- stop sitting on the fence and make a descison for once in your life!
-stop saying it's not fair!!

For my Ascendant scorpio:

-if looks could kill!!
-You can be scary
-it's either black or white with you, there is no inbetween.

pp:biggrin:

star7

Aquarius Sun, Gemini Moon, Libra rising......... (triple "Air"):
"You think too much." (most popular)
"Stop analyzing everything."
"Your so stubborn."
"You should have been a psychiatrist."
"Everyone likes you."
"Your such a hippie."
"Everyone doesn't think like you."
"Your so laid back."
"Your smart."
"I don't think very many men could handle you." (seem to have heard this one alot recently ,lol)
"Your a free spirit."
"I couldn't do what you do." (Float position in my career, work in a different department everyday, do not know where I will work daily until I get to work.)
"Your house is a mess." (lol, true!)
'Your not boring."
'Your too intense."
This is fun! I have enjoyed everyone's posts!

Star

ThunderGoddess

"Go out to gather some sunlight you are so pale"

Mom: I've left half a kilo chocolate on the kitchen table. Where is it?
Me: I ate it
Mom: :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::unsure::unsure::crying:

Ofk, these are Cancerish :D

Claire19

"Go out to gather some sunlight you are so pale"

Mom: I've left half a kilo chocolate on the kitchen table. Where is it?
Me: I ate it
Mom: :surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::surprised::unsure::unsure::crying:

Ofk, these are Cancerish :D
THe first quote is Cancerian.

The chocolate bit is more the sweet tooth Taurus or Libra in the fourth of the home and domestic situation or Venus there....:smile: