Perfect synastry between my husband and another

fullmoonlibra

If people in commitment have a very compatible synastry chart with someone else, can we interpret this as friendship?

Last edited:

Kenoshamaensa

I'd think it would depend on the planets involved, and the aspects they make. If there are a lot of sextiles and trines, Venus to Moon, Sun, but not fricative Venus-Mars. If there's not much Pluto, but a lot of Mercury ... if there's 9th, 11th, 3rd house involvement ... yeah, I'd say all that indicates friendship. Even Sun-Moon doesn't mean it has to be romantic. But if you've got Pluto in there with Venus, Mars, Moon (or even Sun). Or Uranus, or friction with Venus-Mars ... that might lend a physical spark.

fullmoonlibra

I'd think it would depend on the planets involved, and the aspects they make. If there are a lot of sextiles and trines, Venus to Moon, Sun, but not fricative Venus-Mars. If there's not much Pluto, but a lot of Mercury ... if there's 9th, 11th, 3rd house involvement ... yeah, I'd say all that indicates friendship. Even Sun-Moon doesn't mean it has to be romantic. But if you've got Pluto in there with Venus, Mars, Moon (or even Sun). Or Uranus, or friction with Venus-Mars ... that might lend a physical spark.

They have a huge sun-moon-venus-mars-mercury-jupiter conjunction. And neptune-north node conjunction. And the girl has her sun exactly at the lot of love of my husband :annoyed:
The problem is: they are leaving on holiday together with a couple of other friends and I'm not going (just can't)

Last edited:

Kenoshamaensa

They have a huge sun-moon-venus-mars-mercury-jupiter conjunction. And neptune-north node conjunction. And the girl has her sun exactly at the lot of love of my husband :annoyed:
The problem is: they are leaving on holiday together with a couple of other friends and I'm not going (just can't)

That's sorta giving up before the horses have left the barn. Again, I think the houses these planets appear in, in their respective charts, would affect a lot. For instance, I have a really good synastry chart with a male friend of mine, but due to where my planets fall in his houses, he's only ever seen me as a really good friend. He's a very Uranian type, tends to blow hot-and-cold with people, and his friendships aren't always that long-lasting. But he sticks around for me. We have Sun-Venus sextiles (which usually means ease of companionship, not attraction), but an all-but-exist (13-second apart) Sun-Venus conjunction in composite. We also have our moons conjunct, etc., etc. Lots of good energy ... but it's unlikely to ever turn from affection to romance due to the nature of the houses involved.

Look at the COMPOSITE chart as well. So yes, maybe they'd be perfect for each other. But maybe they'd just be perfect friends.

And if they go on vacation with friends, and you're NOT there, things are far more likely to take a "bad" turn than if you are there. He may assume you don't want to spend time with him, have lost interest, and may turn to someone who seems to have that interest.

Synastry only indicates possibility. It's not fate. I don't tend to believe in fate in astrology. I've seen too many things that "should" be, that aren't. And things that are unlikely still work out. :) I hope that gives some encouragement.