Vocation missing-MC and Mars conjunct Pluto in Scorpio

norvioce

[FONT=&quot]Hello, everyone!
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I fiind myself at an existential crossroad, I feel very puzzled and I judge myself oftenly for not beeing able to build in depth and in just one direction, as a career, so that I could mark some objectives, pursue some defined goals. So I PUT THE BLAME ON NOT having found my vocation yet, the one that I imagine to be all consuming and all meaningfull.I know the trick is to get to like what you do until you fiind what you like but the trouble in my sitiuation might be a lack of drive or of self-knowledge. Could be the moon in The VIth, the Mars-Pluto conjunction , and the MC in Scorpio,the true Node in Taurus or it could be the fact that I moved to US from Europe recently and that changed my ”luck”. I ask myself sometimes if I will ever be successfull, that seems to be very important.Something is hiding from my understanting…Here you have my chart attached, hope it helps![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The interests and practices so far are quite varied and I feel very passionate about working fields such as human consciousness research, neuorosciences, non-formal education, psychology, writing dancing, astrology, health and healing through nutrition, earstern pshilosophy, hand-painting, all enjoyed with some degree of professional and successull practice.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]My inner question is which one would be most rewarding and suitable for me from all these I ve mentioned.. and even more.. would be the key- personal understanding for shifting and transformation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I would very much appreciate any indepth insight one could bring in this.Thank you!!! Have a blessed day and life![/FONT]

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_norvioce.4596.29015.jpg
    astro_2gw_10_norvioce.4596.29015.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 24

capleo2scorpio

Varied interests and skills these days are good because of a lot of job loses, you are bound to be able to do something. You are the only one who can answer the question that you asked yourself. I was in the same state of mind as you for a while and had to dig deep, deeper and then deeper to find the answer. You can and have to do it yourself.

norvioce

Thank you so much for your wise answer capleo2scorpio and I completely share your idea about taking full responsability for my choices and doing an introspection, inside exploration.. actually this has been a constant occupation in my life so far.. I was just hoping to have a glimpse of the future… because sometimes our choices are free will, other times there is some determininsm involved… that is why I was asking about any success prospects. When I was asking that I had in mind the fact that my True Node is in Taurus opposed to my South Node in Scorpio…some might say as an interpretation to this aspect that in order to evolve, expand in this existence I should let go of scorpio occupations which is strange because my focus is exactly on these … thank you so much and maybe someone here could try some analysis for the pure pleasure of it..)