Will me and my ex get back together again?

KathrineB

Hello everyone!

my now ex-bf and I broke up some time ago...it's been a few months actually...But I just cannot get over him...I keep waiting for him to come back and yes I know I am probably waiting in vain but hmmm, guys I miss him, so very much...

anyways, guys, could you please look at the chart and tell me what you see there? Is there a chance he will return to me?

Thanks so much in advance for all your help!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_23_will_we_be_a_couple_again_hr.56198.34236.jpg
    astro_2gw_23_will_we_be_a_couple_again_hr.56198.34236.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 279

KathrineB

Hello everyone!

my now ex-bf and I broke up some time ago...it's been a few months actually...But I just cannot get over him...I keep waiting for him to come back and yes I know I am probably waiting in vain but hmmm, guys I miss him, so very much...

anyways, guys, could you please look at the chart and tell me what you see there? Is there a chance he will return to me?

Thanks so much in advance for all your help!

Anyone, any opinions at all, even if negative ones?

rafaella

I think yes he will, but not for longterm.

He is Mercury, in bad shape but in your 1st house and sign ruled by Jupiter (you). So he still cares for you, and Rx status shows coming back. It almost seems Jupiter and Mercury will sextile, but they don't as Mercury stops going Rx.

However, Moon does bring back Jupiter and Mercury, there is translation of light, but by opposition. Oppositions work to bring two significators together only to separate them again. I think he may be back in 3 weeks/months, if we go by ASC conjucnton to Mercury. But this timing is not certain.

Please update us!

Last edited:

KathrineB

He is Mercury, in bad shape but in your 1st house and sign ruled by Jupiter (you). So he still cares for you, and Rx status shows coming back. It almost seems Jupiter and Mercury will sextile, but they don't as Mercury stops going Rx.

However, Moon does bring back Jupiter and Mercury, there is translation of light, but by opposition. Oppositions work to bring two significators together only to separate them again. I think he may be back in 3 weeks/months, if we go by ASC conjucnton to Mercury. But this timing is not certain.

Please update us!

Dear Rafaella!

Thank you very much for your answer! It is especially interesting for me to hear something regarding this because the whole situation from the astrological point of view is very interesting -> almost two months ago I asked a few different astrologers this same question and they gave me a whole spectrum of answers starting with 'he will never come back' and ending with 'you guys will get married' and everything in between...The time has passed and I did not hear one word from him, and so now, after about 2 months I decided to ask this question again...

Can you also see if he is or was dating anyone in the past 4 months or so?

and generally, thank you very much for your reply, I really appreciate the time and effort you've put into reading my chart! :)

rafaella

Do you still have that old chart from 2 months ago? It might have more answers than this one.

I cannot ascertain whether this man has had anyone else, he seems to be focused on you in this chart...but your previous chart might give more clues.

Be aware Mercury is Rx and debilitated, he seems quite changeable and unsure, even though he is focused on you and if you do get back together, he will change his mind again and leave... Moon here could be a friend or some other 3rd party that may play a part in bringing you both together.

Did your ex end the relationship or did you?

KathrineB

Do you still have that old chart from 2 months ago? It might have more answers than this one.

I cannot ascertain whether this man has had anyone else, he seems to be focused on you in this chart...but your previous chart might give more clues.

Be aware Mercury is Rx and debilitated, he seems quite changeable and unsure, even though he is focused on you and if you do get back together, he will change his mind again and leave... Moon here could be a friend or some other 3rd party that may play a part in bringing you both together.

Did your ex end the relationship or did you?

Hi Rafaella,
I tried to post the old chart here but it seems I cannot get it from astro.com ...I will try later on. The fact that he will change his mind AGAIN does not surprise me at all. We broke up at least 2 or 3 times before, its just that we always got back together before, and much faster than this time (its been almost 6 months now)...Just like I said our relationship is not an easy one...Usually he breaks up saying he does not love me anymore or does not admire me anymore (usually when we have a big fight and I am right and he is wrong hehe) but then he comes back...We do not have any common friends that would bring us together so I am guessing that what you see is perhaps one of the social networking websites? or something like that...
Rafaella, the reason I asked about another girl is 1) because last time he broke up with me it was soo abrupt that there had to be someone there; and 2) Just like I said before almost everyone told me two months ago that he will come back and he did not, so I figured everyone just saw another girl in his chart and confused her for me (for some reason)...Now, i do not know astrology well enough to know if that is even possible...

about him coming back and then leaving again....yeah I dont like the idea at all, im tired of getting hurt, but he seems to do it regularly so maybe that wont be the end either, who knows...God, having said all of this it really makes me wonder why I am so hooked on him :(

rafaella

It must be very painful for you having him leave you and then keep coming back. You can never be completely sure he is going to be there, as you probably keep thinking when is the next time he is going to leave. Do you really want to be with a man like that?

He seems very selfish and the fact that you keep taking him back does not teach him anything, except that he can keep doing what he wants and you will still forgive him and take him back. He seems to take you for granted that you are always going to be there waiting....This man seems to have some serious commitement issues and he may never be someone who will stay with you forever....there is no stability in this and you cannot really plan a proper future with someone like this...

Maybe its a good thing he is gone, now maybe you can try move on rather than waiting for him....If I were you I would just shut him out and never take him back and just move on, this man needs to learn that he cannot keep on hurting you...

KathrineB

It must be very painful for you having him leave you and then keep coming back. You can never be completely sure he is going to be there, as you probably keep thinking when is the next time he is going to leave. Do you really want to be with a man like that?

He seems very selfish and the fact that you keep taking him back does not teach him anything, except that he can keep doing what he wants and you will still forgive him and take him back. He seems to take you for granted that you are always going to be there waiting....This man seems to have some serious commitement issues and he may never be someone who will stay with you forever....there is no stability in this and you cannot really plan a proper future with someone like this...

Maybe its a good thing he is gone, now maybe you can try move on rather than waiting for him....If I were you I would just shut him out and never take him back and just move on, this man needs to learn that he cannot keep on hurting you...

oh you are 100% right! and i know it, i honestly do...it's just...I really do love him...so much that it is hard for me to shut him out, but we will see, because yes I am tired of getting hurt and yes, i can never be sure when he leaves again... Thank you for all your time and advice, I really appreciate it! And have a nice weekend! :)

DoubleVirgo

Hi KathrineB

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't had much time to check the horary forum.

As for the delineation of the chart I would basically agree with what Raffaela said in her posts above.

I would only like to add something concerning your question about the other woman. I think that there is a possibility that he has someone else, though judging by the position of his significator he seems more into you right now. Mercury being in detriment maybe suggests that there is some trait of yours (of your character) that doesn't fit well with some trait of his character which makes him feel like he is repelled by you. I'm not trying to say that the problem is in you, it might be just that your personalities do not fit so well together and maybe that is why you were on-off all this time.

Now for the other woman.....the ruler of his 5th, which is saturn, is in his 1st house. This might mean that although he is not as much into her as into you, he likes her in a way after all because he let her in his house. Also saturn is retro, so this other person might be someone from his past who might be interested in him maybe until saturn goes direct again.

At the same time saturn is the ruler of his 6th (your 12th), so this person might be someone who is connected to his work or works with him, and there is a possibility that you are unaware of this because of the 12th house meaning.

Mercury in this chart doesn't apply to any planet, so maybe it is this other person who pursues him (again if saturn is taken as the other woman and in his 1st), and he considers her just as a fling and nothing more.

His thoughts are mars retro and in his 12th, so this might show that he does think of you, but not in an overt manner.
Venus, your ruler of the 2nd, applies to a square with mars in 4 units of time, so this might mean that you do not think alike, or do not share the same opinions about certain things (maybe about financial/material situation as the 2nd house is the house of money and movable things as well).

Keep us updated and hope that you'll get what's best for you from this situation :).

p.s. A wrong interpretation of an astrologer in my country is what got me interested in astrology in the first place, so I see what you're saying ;). And being an ongoing horary learner myself it would be nice to read the opinion of someone from the experienced horary astrologers on the board concerning my delineation of this chart.

Blessings,
DoubleVirgo

KathrineB

Hi KathrineB

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't had much time to check the horary forum.

As for the delineation of the chart I would basically agree with what Raffaela said in her posts above.

I would only like to add something concerning your question about the other woman. I think that there is a possibility that he has someone else, though judging by the position of his significator he seems more into you right now. Mercury being in detriment maybe suggests that there is some trait of yours (of your character) that doesn't fit well with some trait of his character which makes him feel like he is repelled by you. I'm not trying to say that the problem is in you, it might be just that your personalities do not fit so well together and maybe that is why you were on-off all this time.

Now for the other woman.....the ruler of his 5th, which is saturn, is in his 1st house. This might mean that although he is not as much into her as into you, he likes her in a way after all because he let her in his house. Also saturn is retro, so this other person might be someone from his past who might be interested in him maybe until saturn goes direct again.

At the same time saturn is the ruler of his 6th (your 12th), so this person might be someone who is connected to his work or works with him, and there is a possibility that you are unaware of this because of the 12th house meaning.

Mercury in this chart doesn't apply to any planet, so maybe it is this other person who pursues him (again if saturn is taken as the other woman and in his 1st), and he considers her just as a fling and nothing more.

His thoughts are mars retro and in his 12th, so this might show that he does think of you, but not in an overt manner.
Venus, your ruler of the 2nd, applies to a square with mars in 4 units of time, so this might mean that you do not think alike, or do not share the same opinions about certain things (maybe about financial/material situation as the 2nd house is the house of money and movable things as well).

Keep us updated and hope that you'll get what's best for you from this situation :).

p.s. A wrong interpretation of an astrologer in my country is what got me interested in astrology in the first place, so I see what you're saying ;). And being an ongoing horary learner myself it would be nice to read the opinion of someone from the experienced horary astrologers on the board concerning my delineation of this chart.

Blessings,
DoubleVirgo

Hi there Double Virgo!

thank you very much for such a detailed analysis... At the moment I can only confirm that you are correct that you saw that we are very but very different people, with a different opinion on just about anything (although i thought that we shared the same opinion in the big things -> family, marriage, kids etc)...As for him being repelled by me, unfortunately this is how he behaved right before he broke up with me (and some times before also) for two reasons - 1) Again, we are very different and he thinks that he is much smarter than me and i am...well...stupid in some ways. and 2) Lately I gained some extra weight and he acted sometimes like it was disgusting to him (fyi I am not horribly fat), so...yes....You know, now that you mentioned this other girl (and I feel, I just feel that u re right, he has someone), I feel so...disgusted kind of... :unsure: I don't know...Maybe if you guys are right and he will come back, maybe I should not take him back this time!

P.S. can you tell, at least approximately, when he will contact me?

DoubleVirgo

P.S. can you tell, at least approximately, when he will contact me?

KathrineB, I'm sorry but I don't feel confident enough just yet to analyse the timing (as I mentioned above, I'm still in the process of learning :)).

I think that Rafaella has mentioned the timing in her posts on your thread, so you should take her opinion into account:).

Blessings,
DoubleVirgo

KathrineB

Dear Rafaella,

I have finally managed to retrieve my original chart, the one I used about 2 months ago, for the very same question regarding me and my ex. It is using this chart astrologers told me that he will be back and that he will be back in march (and he was not, in fact there was no contact between us whatsoever).

Does this chart show any additional info? Does it really look like he was supposed to be back in March?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_06_will_we_get_back_together_hp.52565.13745.gif
    astro_w2gw_06_will_we_get_back_together_hp.52565.13745.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 55

rafaella

Interesting! The reason you were told he will come back in March is because of the Moon square aspect with Venus, his ruler. But Moon is in detriment and Venus as well. They are in such bad shape even the little dignity they have in their positions can't do much. March could have pointed to contact, thats all...but more likely later.

Again this chart shows this man cares for you, Venus in sign ruled by Mars, you, but Venus is really not able to work through the problems right now.

Venus and Mars do not connect, no aspect but again Moon is translating the light here and there is mutual reception with Mars. However, Mars is Rx. Change of Mind. it almost seems like when Moon does bring this man back into your life, you won't want him back! I could be wrong and reading Rx incorrectly. Mars is Rx and peregrine in fall of Venus, even though you care for him, something within you just thinks badly of him right now.

Moon here is another person or something external bringing you together. Moon rules 9th of higher learning, university? Its placed in 2nd house of finances and material things. Don't know who or what Moon is but the timing seems to be 9 degrees - 9 months from Feb, so another 7 months or so.

Again whether this is longterm relationship, its hard to say, Moon is in a depressing and slow sign and will square Rx Saturn. Unfortunately, doesn't point to a happy ending.

But ask this question again when you both get in touch. The square could just show the theme repeating itself again. Happy ending might happen, the next time....

This is pain, it must be...I hope you take this time and heal. Relationships are never easy, but learning is immense. Google Steve Gunn, maybe something relates to you from his website, maybe not....I don't know..

Best wishes and please update!

KathrineB

Dear Rafaella,

thank you! I do not think I will wait for him for 7 months, because...well, I made my mistakes too but I am not sure if he deserves it to be honest...anyhow, I guess at the end of the day life (or someone above) will decide how our lives (mine and his) will turn out! Thank you for all your time! and of course I will update you if anyhting ever happens :)

rafaella

Good on you! Yes take care of yourself and I agree, from what you related earlier about him, this man does not deserve you.

I wish you all the best... :)

By the way I pulled out a few tarot cards....5 pentacles, 5 cups, 5wands - fives are karmic cards and have nothing good to them. All 3 mean struggle, and loss, things just not moving forward, one sided love and being emotionally broke. Describes your situation very well.

The next card was Knight of Cups and 3 of swords - a romantic suitor and heartbreak, Unfortunately, tarot confirms he will be back and bringing just bad news....Yes, better stay away from him!

Last edited:

giacinto

hi katrine
my opinion is that the squares don't work...for a yes!mean a NO... (especially in my charts :D)
and there is not a connection between venus-mars...so again NO
Take care

KathrineB

Please update us!

...And three weeks it was Rafaella...but not exactly...
I wrote to him today, I honestly did not even expect myself to do this...ever...but i did write and he replied and we had a nice chat about nothing, and how we've been and stuff like that. He seemed glad that I contacted him...but that's all. So in a way we can say that in about 3 weeks we talked, but I am a bit upset, because I thought that at least it will be like in my horary question, that we will actually get back together even for short while...I guess horary can be tricky when it comes to details or something...

But anyhow, just wanted to give you, DoubleVirgo and Giacinto an update how the situation ended. And yes I am pretty sure this is the end of this story (I dont want but unfortunately), because I could see the way he talked to me, he cares for me, but it has got nothing to do with man-woman love anymore so...

Last edited:

rafaella

Hi Kathrine,

I got your message. Is this the horary chart that came true? Can you please update the thread and let us know in what way it came true - what exactly happened, as this helps us in our learning. You said you had communication 3 weeks after the chart was made, but did you guys get back together again and break up...?

I will also have a look at your other recent thread regarding proposal, i assume its the same guy?

Last edited:

KathrineB

Hi Rafaella!
I will reply to this thread first as well.
The predictions were pretty much accurate - we did get back together and started living together a few months after that, and we still do.
It was also correct that while we were apart he had another women, i mean he had many but also for some time he was in a proper relationship with another woman with whom they have some common interest, e.g. same type of sport they like etc. - this is how they met i think in the first place.

My problem is, and this is why i have serious trust issues and no matter what i do, i just have this in my head (probably forever), that when we got back together and were still not living in the same city, he still had other women. Once when we had a huge fight, he said it. So basically, i thought we were properly back together, and he was still having some bachelor fun...This is why I turned into this jealous, insecure person, i was never like this before...
For this and some other reasons, as you have described it very well in the other chart (the new one) i am now having doubts about this whole thing. I still love him, and I know he loves me too...but i feel like the innocence is gone somehow - was broken hearted too many times before...so I dont know...