Spiritual quotes

powerion

I just read your post pierce

"the baboo shadows are sweeping the stars. yet, no dust is stirred"

how great of an inner smile!

at first I was mad...I have never become angry after reading such a real thought.. I thought..well wtf does this mean??? haha but I get it now, its just sweet..sweet poetry..:love:

I will leave with 2 parts from the bible that spoke to me today for everyone

We know The Virgin Mary gave birth to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ correct? Than what do you make of Matthew 11:11

I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

"Born of women"???
than John the Baptist

yet John is least among the LEAST of Men in Heaven

piercethevale

I just read your post pierce

"the baboo shadows are sweeping the stars. yet, no dust is stirred"

how great of an inner smile!

at first I was mad...I have never become angry after reading such a real thought.. I thought..well wtf does this mean??? haha but I get it now, its just sweet..sweet poetry..:love:

I will leave with 2 parts from the bible that spoke to me today for everyone

We know The Virgin Mary gave birth to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ correct? Than what do you make of Matthew 11:11

I tell you the truth: Among those born of women there has not risen anyone greater than John the Baptist; yet he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

"Born of women"???
than John the Baptist

yet John is least among the LEAST of Men in Heaven

"The Bamboo shadows are sweeping the stairs, yet no dust is stirred." Is a 'Zen Koan', not as well known as, "What is the sound of, 'One hand clapping'?"

...I believe Matthew may have been privy to the fact [as Edgar Cayce explained] that two of Amilius' [the name of the Soul of the Man known as Yeshua/Jesus of Nazareth] prior incarnations were those of Enoch and Melchizedek... in which of those two lives He was not born but rather 'manifested'...as it is said that Krishna also had done so.
As I understand it one has to be an 'Ascended Master' [a member of the 'White Lodge'] in order to be able to do that. ...

I cee

Bad as he is, the devil may be abused,

Be falsely charged and causelessly accused

When men, unwilling to be blamed alone,

Shift off those crimes on him which are their own.

Daniel Defoe

I cee

Neither be cynical about love

For in the face of all aridity and disenchantment

It is perennial as the grass

(a few lines from)

The Desiderata