Tell me about myself

I used to enjoy astrology, actually turned to it because I fell in love with (heh) with a chick. I'm a Gem, she is a Scorpio or Virgo? Who knowns, she likes to change her birth date. She told me she was a Scorp though.

Anyways, here is my chart, wondering what would be the first impressions of this chart and how my chart may explain my behaviour if I was in an abusive relationship of family issues. Just for the lulz. :tongue:

chart1.jpg
chart2.jpg

Cheers on input!

By the way, I still find that "emo" look pretty hawt beans in women. :whistling:

Munch

We need the actual charts. Also, there is not a single please or thank you, so your post comes across as very demanding and rude. Finally, most of us take our practice a little more seriously than 'just for laughs,' and prefer to give our time to people that take it seriously as well. If you want a silly report just for laughs, there are a billion that can be purchased from just about any website on astrology. These are purely, my opinions, so if they are offensive to you, please don't take it out on the forum.

We need the actual charts. Also, there is not a single please or thank you, so your post comes across as very demanding and rude.

I'm sorry if you took offence to it, but it was not in any of my intentions. Where I come from, "Cheers for input" is usually a respectful way that is equivalent to: "thanks for any input".

It is safe to say that due to the chart posted - you might have images disabled - that I'm a lot more serious of the question as I'm not simply throwing my sun sign out there. The chart is that of Natal, I believe. :unsure:

Edit:
What exactly do you mean by actual charts?

[deleted trolling comments - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:
Weird. What I have there is similar to what is on astro:

Planetary positions
planet sign degree motion
Sun Gemini 22°44'12 in house 8 direct
Moon Aquarius 26°13'43 in house 3 direct
Mercury Gemini 3°14'14 in house 7 direct
Venus Taurus 17°03'49 end of house 6 direct
Mars Aries 9°59'30 in house 4 direct
Jupiter Cancer 15°34'27 in house 8 direct
Saturn Capricorn 24°06'59 in house 2 retrograde
Uranus Capricorn 8°13'18 in house 2 retrograde
Neptune Capricorn 13°45'12 in house 2 retrograde
Pluto Scorpio 15°25'53 in house 12 retrograde
True Node Aquarius 8°05'34 in house 3 direct
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus)
Ascendant Scorpio 19°18'37
2nd House Sagittarius 19°39'31
3rd House Aquarius 2°26'56
Imum Coeli Pisces 14°27'48
5th House Aries 13°58'59
6th House Taurus 4°16'29
Descendant Taurus 19°18'37
8th House Gemini 19°39'31
9th House Leo 2°26'56
Medium Coeli Virgo 14°27'48
11th House Libra 13°58'59
12th House Scorpio 4°16'29

Major aspects
Sun Trine Moon 3°30
Sun Quincunx Saturn 1°23
Moon Square Mercury 7°01
Moon Square Ascendant 6°55
Venus Sextile Jupiter 1°29
Venus Trine Neptune 3°19
Venus Opposition Pluto 1°38
Venus Opposition Ascendant 2°15
Mars Square Jupiter 5°35
Mars Square Uranus 1°46
Mars Square Neptune 3°46
Jupiter Opposition Neptune 1°49
Jupiter Trine Pluto 0°09
Jupiter Trine Ascendant 3°44
Saturn Sextile Ascendant 4°48
Uranus Conjunction Neptune 5°32
Neptune Sextile Pluto 1°41
Neptune Sextile Ascendant 5°33
Pluto Conjunction Ascendant 3°53
Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

Or is it the wheel?

Munch

Yes, we need the wheel. If you took a moment to read the forum rules, you'd find helpful tips in posting your chart.

Astrology is a very visual art/science. We can get an idea from the list provided, but many of us use differnt orbs and houses than what these list will provide.

What I meant by seriously is that we don't do (most of us anyway) interpretations just for the fun of it. It's incredibly time consuming so 'just for lulz' is kind of a waste when there are people here that have very real life issues that they are dealing with and/or actually want to learn astrology. Once again, canned, cook book interpretations can be found anywhere.

Munch

No wonder you don't take this seriously. Still, I can't be too hard on you. Youth is for questioning and free exploration. Cheers. Happy early birthday! You're only hit your 20's once, so have fun!

bittermoon

First thing I noticed (after your Scorpio Rising with Pluto on the AC) is your Mars. Though happily at home in Aries, it is heavily afflicted. You mentioned abusive relationship/family. Don't know if that is actually the case with you but Mars in the 4th house can be indicative of an upbringing in a violent situation or someone who gets angry quickly.

Munch

I don't need your details to get an idea of how old you are. It's in the chart. Chiron was in Cancer for a whopping 3 1/2 years from 1988-1991. The time prior was in 1937, and I know that wasn't when you were born due to the other outer planets in your chart which move very slowly and define generations.

That said, I don't know what's so horrible about recognizing how old you are and realizing that I was being to hard on you, admitting that and wishing you a happy birthday. I'm not going to apologize for that.

Let me make amends by giving you a few pieces of your chart worth looking into.

You have a formation known as a mystic rectangle and another several t-squares. These are all significant to your development.

You do have a strongly dignified Mars in Aries, but it is at the apex of all of your t-squares, meaning that your mars tend to take a beating.

You have Jupiter in tight conjunction with Chiron and heavily afflicted. Explore your Chiron because it is a lynch pin to many of your personal issues, especially because Jupiter is sitting on it magnifying this particular wound.

I, personally would consider your general chart pattern to be a bucket with Pluto as the handle. This makes Pluto (which is especially strong in Scorpio) very important.

Your Venus is also strongly dignified, but also receives two heavy negative aspects, the opposition from Pluto, and a square from the Moon, though the moon issue will be easier to overcome.

Pluto on the Ascendant makes for a rather intense person. Others may doubt your intentions or even feel like you are attacking even when you aren't. The ruler of your ascendant sign is Mars (I use traditional rulers) in Aries which is afflicted to both Uranus and Jupiter. This combination makes for an individual who is headstrong, proud and had a tendency to overdue things. You can come off as very brash, and demanding (as evidenced, by my initial reception to your post before seeing your chart) and you probably run rough shod all over other people without even knowing it. Watch out for accidents, the potential is very high in your chart. Luckily Pluto on the Ascendant also makes you a quick healer.

I'd say your signature words are 'Intense and Me.'

First thing I noticed (after your Scorpio Rising with Pluto on the AC) is your Mars. Though happily at home in Aries, it is heavily afflicted. You mentioned abusive relationship/family. Don't know if that is actually the case with you but Mars in the 4th house can be indicative of an upbringing in a violent situation or someone who gets angry quickly.

Just to clearify, are you referring to the abusive relationship or the Mars influence?

I don't need your details to get an idea of how old you are. It's in the chart. Chiron was in Cancer for a whopping 3 1/2 years from 1988-1991. The time prior was in 1937, and I know that wasn't when you were born due to the other outer planets in your chart which move very slowly and define generations.

I must have misunderstood you. You said I wasn't serious which was incorrect. A first impression was what I was asking as stated in the first post. :pinched:

You have a formation known as a mystic rectangle and another several t-squares. These are all significant to your development.

You do have a strongly dignified Mars in Aries, but it is at the apex of all of your t-squares, meaning that your mars tend to take a beating.

Interesting... what do you mean by this?

You have Jupiter in tight conjunction with Chiron and heavily afflicted. Explore your Chiron because it is a lynch pin to many of your personal issues, especially because Jupiter is sitting on it magnifying this particular wound.

What exactly do you mean? I'm going to read up on conjunctions, Chiron, and a lynch pin, but how to approach an exploration to this?

I, personally would consider your general chart pattern to be a bucket with Pluto as the handle. This makes Pluto (which is especially strong in Scorpio) very important.

What do you mean by this? Importance in what way?

Your Venus is also strongly dignified, but also receives two heavy negative aspects, the opposition from Pluto, and a square from the Moon, though the moon issue will be easier to overcome.

I was wondering if you could expand on this.

Pluto on the Ascendant makes for a rather intense person. Others may doubt your intentions or even feel like you are attacking even when you aren't. The ruler of your ascendant sign is Mars (I use traditional rulers) in Aries which is afflicted to both Uranus and Jupiter. This combination makes for an individual who is headstrong, proud and had a tendency to overdue things.

I have potential in those cases, but I surely couldn't call myself proud in any aspect unless in the case of "do one proud." Tendency to overdo things is quite true and will go hand in hand with being headstrong. But this "overdoing" of things is only natural to me as I like to follow the concept on the lines of: "You can't build a bridge with any mistakes, as lives are at risk of being harmed."

If you really mean overdue as in doing things "late" beyond when it is needed: I'm a procrastinator but not to the point when they are overdue.

You can come off as very brash, and demanding (as evidenced, by my initial reception to your post before seeing your chart) and you probably run rough shod all over other people without even knowing it.

Couldn't say brash...I'm quite known as a tactical thinker and have a tendency to engage in many RTS competitively (real time strategy - involving both strategic thinking and tactics, which is well expressed in my micro) or board games centred around strategic and tactical thinking (risk, chess, Axis and Allies).

I'm also quite a guilty person in which my parents have exploited over the years. There are many things in my life that I'm in no means proud of that have taken me into hyperventilation states and severe depressions. My parents, especially my Pisces mum, will actually use it to her advantage whenever she is in the wrong and I confront her (in that being any means of her, or my fathers, physical and emotional abuse).

You also stated that I am usually mistakened, and in this case, this demanding nature is then misclassified. People, regardless if I request anything, especially if I use the methods others use (which they are considered non-demanding), take it as if I am demanding. Which I find is quite awkward. I don't feel like I demand anything and usually accompany a request with some humour or with thanking afterwards. I find if I state: "could someone read my chart please; thanks!" to be very demanding as I (in this case) has already thanked and thus the request is expected to be performed. I ask for things, but they don't need to be performed immediately or complied with.

Watch out for accidents, the potential is very high in your chart. Luckily Pluto on the Ascendant also makes you a quick healer.

Towards minor things...

I'd say your signature words are 'Intense and Me.'

Eh, I would agree with the former but not the latter.

I much appreciate the information you have given and your time. Thank you. Very interesting aspects and I'm hoping that you could expand on them.

Cheers. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Munch

Getting into the chart's aspect patterns is entirely too time consuming for me to do. I leave these to you to disect, however in regards to your Mars taking a beating, I'd be happy to go into this briefly.

A T-square is comprised of two planets in opposition that then go on to form a square to a third planet creating a trinangle. The planet that receives the squares (in your case this is Mars) becomes the outlet for the other two planet's opposition. Instead of the two planets in opposition duking it out with each other, they focus their attention on trying to get the apex planet to fix the situation and give them what they want.

How this works for you with these specific planets is that Jupiter tells Mars that whatever it does, it needs to do it big no matter what. And Mars being in one of the signs it rules, has no one telling him NOT to. No one can, because he's boss dog in Aries. From the other side, Uranus is encouraging Mars to take extreme risks and push the envelope. When Mars and Uranus get together, they are not thinking of anything but themselves and what they want and how to get it NOW. So you can see how these three planets making negative contacts to one another can create issues in your life. The houses effected are your 9th, 6th and 3rd houses. It looks like interruptions to early education, or unorthodox early education (Uranus in the 3rd) flies in the face of you receiving a higher education (Jupiter in the 9th) and comes out as thwarted advancement and movement in your job (Mars in the 6th). I encourage you to look into and explore these houses, as they are involved in 2 t-squares and are thus vitaly important to you.

You are a Gemini with an Aquarian Moon, you definitely possess a fine mind, this doesn't mean though that you come off this way. Instead what you project is an attitude of "I know it all, already and I can't be bothered to hear what you have to say." This is what I mean by brash. This projection receives further boost from your Pluto on your Ascendant which makes for a very private person that expects full disclosure from other people. Remember that Pluto is relentless and extremely powerful, so even when you are trying to sugar coat things, Pluto's power is very readily seen by others. It can be very intimidating and combined with your energetic and self involved t-square, can make people wary of your approach.

I did write overdue when i meant overdo. ;)

You say you feel quite guilty and that your parents tend to play on this guilt. I'd consider the effects of your Chiron extremely revealing in this because Chiron in Cancer has everything to do with an inability to let go of our early conditioning and home environment. The strings to 'home' take a long while to be cut for these individuals and for you is exacerbated by Jupiter sitting in an exact conjunction to this.

Pluto being the bucket handle of your overall chart pattern means that it is important. It stands alone in an area of the chart that you are not naturally focused on. Because of this, you (and others) notice it very readily, kind of like one person standing off by themselves away from the group.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Are you saying you have serious relationship issues or major family problems? Your chart suggests in your life the overall opposite (at least for relationships) and if you are facing such issues its because of progressions and/or transits suggesting such (I haven't looked to see if this is the case). Your 7th house ruler is dignified (you will have no problem getting mates) and your 4th house of family is not afflicted my any malefics in the chart and it aspects venus. Also, the moon which, represents family has no serious afflictions to it. The 4th house lord is moving into opposition to saturn so this might show any major problems.

Last edited:
Getting into the chart's aspect patterns is entirely too time consuming for me to do. I leave these to you to disect, however in regards to your Mars taking a beating, I'd be happy to go into this briefly.

I bet. But if you do have time sometime in the future, either short or long term, I would like to hear it; especially for a second view on the same information. I'll try to read up on this stuff, but I haven't had much success in finding a solid starting point.

A T-square is comprised of two planets in opposition that then go on to form a square to a third planet creating a trinangle. The planet that receives the squares (in your case this is Mars) becomes the outlet for the other two planet's opposition. Instead of the two planets in opposition duking it out with each other, they focus their attention on trying to get the apex planet to fix the situation and give them what they want.

Interesting...

How this works for you with these specific planets is that Jupiter tells Mars that whatever it does, it needs to do it big no matter what. And Mars being in one of the signs it rules, has no one telling him NOT to. No one can, because he's boss dog in Aries. From the other side, Uranus is encouraging Mars to take extreme risks and push the envelope. When Mars and Uranus get together, they are not thinking of anything but themselves and what they want and how to get it NOW. So you can see how these three planets making negative contacts to one another can create issues in your life. The houses effected are your 9th, 6th and 3rd houses. It looks like interruptions to early education, or unorthodox early education (Uranus in the 3rd) flies in the face of you receiving a higher education (Jupiter in the 9th) and comes out as thwarted advancement and movement in your job (Mars in the 6th). I encourage you to look into and explore these houses, as they are involved in 2 t-squares and are thus vitaly important to you.

I see the connection, but it might be in the wrong tense or wrong wording.

I didn't receive an unorthodox early education...unless you would consider kingergarden or learning advance mathematics (which is not much advance, just equivalent to mathematics many grades later) by the second grade to be unorthodox; I was always many grades ahead for my times, so in that sense, maybe unorthodoxed. I'm very moral driven and somewhat/quite conservative in many of these moral rulings.

I'm having issues in my higher education, but there are more due to medical reasons that a doctor quite overlooked or didn't understand. I'm going into aerospace engineering, and the **** I had to go through was by no means helping...for reasons directly anyways.

You are a Gemini with an Aquarian Moon, you definitely possess a fine mind, this doesn't mean though that you come off this way. Instead what you project is an attitude of "I know it all, already and I can't be bothered to hear what you have to say."

That is quite commonly said, that's for sure. lol. By half the population anyways...

This projection receives further boost from your Pluto on your Ascendant which makes for a very private person that expects full disclosure from other people.

I'm quite surprised that you would say that, as that is not exactly parallel but very similar to how I'm quite private but also quite expressive or needing to be with others; I don't like to be alone but definitely very internal. But again, I think "expecting full disclosure" is a lack of better words. But again (again), I can see somewhat ya...but somewhat nah.

Remember that Pluto is relentless and extremely powerful, so even when you are trying to sugar coat things, Pluto's power is very readily seen by others. It can be very intimidating and combined with your energetic and self involved t-square, can make people wary of your approach.

If legit, this might bring something to the table, especially if I'm being gudged in quite the mistakened aspects.

I did write overdue when i meant overdo. ;)

Hehe.

You say you feel quite guilty and that your parents tend to play on this guilt. I'd consider the effects of your Chiron extremely revealing in this because Chiron in Cancer has everything to do with an inability to let go of our early conditioning and home environment. The strings to 'home' take a long while to be cut for these individuals and for you is exacerbated by Jupiter sitting in an exact conjunction to this.

Heh.

Pluto being the bucket handle of your overall chart pattern means that it is important. It stands alone in an area of the chart that you are not naturally focused on. Because of this, you (and others) notice it very readily, kind of like one person standing off by themselves away from the group.

but also that one person people are heading towards...

I think I know why you took an interest in Astrology. :p

Are you saying you have serious relationship issues or major family problems? Your chart suggests in your life the overall opposite (at least for relationships) and if you are facing such issues its because of progressions and/or transits suggesting such (I haven't looked to see if this is the case). Your 7th house ruler is dignified (you will have no problem getting mates) and your 4th house of family is not afflicted my any malefics in the chart and it aspects venus. Also, the moon which, represents family has no serious afflictions to it. The 4th house lord is moving into opposition to saturn so this might show any major problems.

I do have serious family problems and it is more then likely because of my parent's history trickling down on the rest of the family. There are things that they have gone through that impact much of their behaviour towards me. Let alone, throw in my OCD, which is another source my parents like to use in retaliation, in their minds anyways - thinking that this is a "war" or "game" of some sorts, what garbage - and the issues just deepen. It surely isn't a one-way street, it goes both ways, but you can't expect a child (when many of these issues developed) to have experience and or knowledge of an adult at such a young age...we are only human, we make mistakes.

The odd thing is, is that you are on to something. I've noticed, for a lack of better words without coming off of a self-righteous cow, that people gravitate towards me. I don't have any serious or long term enemies, and in-fact, many of these enemies still want to renew a friendship after everything that has happened. I can call these people everything under the sun and they'll still show up to my door. But frankly, I feel uneasy to renew such friendships for words I can't really describe right now; could be either of lack of trust, wanting to venture into the unknown, or feelings to start a new and, like Bon Jovi says, "I ain't going back to the pain."

People enjoy me, want to be around me, but only in the sense of a friendship. I have tried numerous times to develop a serious relationship and frankly, it has only caused heartache. It doesn't seem that anyone, in-fact, no one has ever said they "like me" in any means. Some of female friends like to state that they might feel intimidated, but I don't agree with that.

I am very family oriented, and that is probably the case why it has been so hard to leave the family. Furthermore, regardless of what my parents say, they still want to hold on to me. When I tell my mother that "the moment I'm free, I'm not coming back" she is illy effected; which tends to be the exact opposite that she tells me and others.

Thanks again for the comments. Hope to hear more from you guys. :D

Munch

Your OCD would be well represented by the Uranus/Jupiter/Mars/ T-square. All of that jumpy energy going every which way....

If I can also point out that you have a tendency to not agree with things about yourself that others perceive and it's fine to have your own perception of yourself, but if you just decide that how others see you is 'wrong' and don't entertain or observe a different perspective you are missing out on a chance to get to see yourself from other people's eyes. It's an opportunity to grow.

Kinda goes back to what I said about you projecting the image of already knowing everything and not wanting to be bothered with hearing and really digesting another perspective.

Last edited:
Your OCD would be well represented by the Uranus/Jupiter/Mars/ T-square. All of that jumpy energy going every which way....

Heh.

If I can also point out that you have a tendency to not agree with things about yourself that others perceive and it's fine to have your own perception of yourself

I agree that I'm not a conformist. I hope this doesn't sound rude, but astrology also doesn't have the best track record for accuracy. Astrology works on a general connection rather then direct, if you get what I mean. The relation is very broad and can mean many things. Finding a relation creates a correlation but we shouldn't mistaken that as causation.

but if you just decide that how others see you is 'wrong' and don't entertain or observe a different perspective you are missing out on a chance to get to see yourself from other people's eyes. It's an opportunity to grow.

I've agreed with nearly half (though I have put more emphasis on the inaccuracy of some claims or their general sense).

It surely is. Knowledge is very important, and the more we explore the more we could get a taste at understanding things.

And I think that your input and requesting input from you, continues to keep that door open. I'm surely intrigued and what to learn more. But I don't think we can just uphold astrology to be the be end of end all; and that doesn't throw it out the window either. Heck, it might build your understanding as well...maybe correct some aspects that you could have taken in a wrong sense or something (and vice-versa)? I would like to treat this similarly to Socrates and the "city in speech" to start the growth.

I think there isn't enough here to draw a full conclusion...that is for sure.

Kinda goes back to what I said about you projecting the image of already knowing everything and not wanting to be bothered with hearing and really digesting another perspective.

I got into this talk about "knowing" with my philosophy teacher - great guy btw; heck, his name was guy. Stating that we "know" hinders ourselves from learning, but we should apply our current knowledge to form application. Being grey doesn't give application a chance and forever hinders development. We should hold some information and apply it in application but always keeping an open head about it; but there needs to be more then just saying "Well, my interpretation of this is different and you should agree 100% to all aspects." Perspectives of the same thing, in the sense of considering astrology, may be different for everyone on the same information.

It is a duality principle, I can understand where it can get confusing.

Sorry if I'm sounding confusing, it is getting late and I need to still do a few things. Ugh.

Cheers again. :)

Last edited:

Munch

I never received a notice that this thread was updated so apologies for a late response.

All I can say is that you make some very good points. :) I'll have to keep tabs on myself and my 'knowing' as well.