Is it bad of me to want something to happen?

akp124

Like, every time I hear something on the news about someone getting busted for DUI or getting into a car crash or getting busted with drugs...I always want it to be my ex.

I don't know why! I don't want to think this way. I think I am mostly over him, so maybe its that small part that isn't.

Does this make me a bad person?

fullmoonlibra

Like, every time I hear something on the news about someone getting busted for DUI or getting into a car crash or getting busted with drugs...I always want it to be my ex.

I don't know why! I don't want to think this way. I think I am mostly over him, so maybe its that small part that isn't.

Well, it depends on which impact he and the break up had and still has on you... It's a process you are going through, if it takes too long, than still I don't think you are a bad person, but that you still didn't get over him.

Well, I think that really depends if you believe in Karma. If you wish bad things on other people they will one day come back to you in any form. Being the bigger person is hard, but try to wish him well, without any form of judgement in a neutral way for being the best person he possibly can be and you will yee how much better hat will make you feel, once you completely let go of that person and free them, and also free you from the need to think about their life.

Last edited:

akp124

I do wish him well. It's just that sometimes, all the bad stuff that he did just gets to me and that's when I think bad thoughts.

Anachiel

LOL! No! It doesn't make you a bad person. Just shows you are human. You're not acting on it. You are just venting your anger mentally. Perfectly normal.
It'll pass. Eventually you'll realize that they weren't worth the energy when you were with them and they certainly are not worth the energy now that they are gone.

akp124

^ I know that he's not worth crying over, but still it just gets to me sometimes. I'm mostly over him and our past relationship. I just guess that its the fact that he was my first boyfriend.

But, my brain tells me that I won't find someone that will love me. Even though I KNOW I will.

Anachiel

^ I know that he's not worth crying over, but still it just gets to me sometimes. I'm mostly over him and our past relationship. I just guess that its the fact that he was my first boyfriend.

But, my brain tells me that I won't find someone that will love me. Even though I KNOW I will.

Yeah, let it out. Get it over with for as long as it takes. Your brain will tell you lots of things anyway. You know better :)

akp124

There's this guy I started talking to recently. I know nothing will happen. I kinda want to ask a horary question about it, but I don't want to push my luck. Although all we really talk about is how we never see each other at the gym we both go to, it has really helped me move on from my ex.

buut there are still days I want to go to his house and punch him in the face. haha