friends and best friends synastry, post yours!

burlinvermon

hello my attraction to my friend is more..hes a player bt we have had this attraction ..i have never felt like this for any other person
will his attraction become strong towards me???
will he and i eventually be happy with each other?????
waiting for your reply
thank you
you posted a natal chart.

If you go to www.astro.com and select more Free Horoscopes - > extended chart selection. choose the “synastry chart” or "composite chart" from the drop down then select the “click here to show the chart” button

jamie

hello the sysnastry chart and composite chart is as follows

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 45
  • composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 32

burlinvermon

his attraction will become strong towards you, you have mars opposition mars and mars square saturn though. you both want to lead but you should join forces and take turns. disappointing sex can anger saturn. criticism of your sexual technique. you will both feel inhibited.

Lightrider

Hey.

This synastry is of my best friend (outside) and me. Been buddies since elementary school, we had some disputes back then but nothing serious. We play old video games and help each other class assignments, homework, etc. We don't really meddle into each other's personal lives unless it's too difficult to cop with alone. I wouldn't like it any other way.

And no, there are no romantic feelings. We are both (straight) males.

Attachments

• chart 01.jpg
    chart 01.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 49

Lightrider

I also wanted to post this synastry chart with a great female friend i met in a place i used to work at. We haven't goy to know each other too deeply, but she is someone great to talk with.

She is beautiful, not in a sexual way. She is just very pleasing to look at. I love the clothes she wears and her hairstyle is fabulous.

Just remembered i don't know her hour of birth. Gotta ask her when i get to talk with her again.

Last edited:

jamie

his attraction will become strong towards you, you have mars opposition mars and mars square saturn though. you both want to lead but you should join forces and take turns. disappointing sex can anger saturn. criticism of your sexual technique. you will both feel inhibited.
Thank you so much for your reply..when is it likely going to happen as in how much will it take for his attraction level to grow...actually both of us have strong sexual desires for each other but hes interestd in flings alone and i would want something serious ...are there any chances of us becoming slowly and steadily strong??and be happy with eaxh other

burlinvermon

Hey.

This synastry is of my best friend (outside) and me. Been buddies since elementary school, we had some disputes back then but nothing serious. We play old video games and help each other class assignments, homework, etc. We don't really meddle into each other's personal lives unless it's too difficult to cop with alone. I wouldn't like it any other way.

a lot of positive aspects
venus conjunct venus
mars conjunct mars
jupiter conjunct jupiter
pluto conjunct pluto
his saturn conjunct your venus
your saturn conjunct his venus
mercury conjunct neptune
mercury conjunct venus
north node conjunct north node
his sun conjunct your north node
your sun conjunct his north node
moon trine neptune
moon sextile pluto

mars opposition jupiter and moon square neptune aren't positive.

you are illusive and mysteriously attractive to him he knows that all is not quite the way it seems. he feels a powerful spiritual connection though. he is sensitive to you.

you have a lively relationship, you both want personal freedom and have natural agreement and understanding each other, you love each other.

do you travel and laugh with him? does he inspire imaginative and artistic qualities in you? does he also have an interest in astrology and paranormal realms?

post your composite

Last edited:

sandyv63

As you requested, here is the synastry and composite charts of myself and my best friend. There's no romantic interest between us - we are both female and have been friends for over 25 years. I met her at work when she came to pick up her husband - an unusual way for a friendship to start! She was never threatened by me being a coworker of her husband (and she had no reason to be threatened as I had no interest in him at all.) Ironically, the marriage ended a few years ago and she is now involved with the man who was her ex husband's boss at this job!

I introduced her to the esoteric. She was very traditionally Catholic and I never had any use for organized religion. Over the years she moved away from traditional religion and I guess I must have planted a very potent seed in her mind because she is really into it now, although she is attracted to different esoteric subjects than I am. We live about 1500 miles apart and have been for about 12 years now but the friendship remains. She recently helped me out last November when I really needed her but she seemed distant to me. I don't think she wanted to be there because it took her away from her boyfriend and children. She also seemed a bit inconsiderate but again, she really helped me out when (I think) she really didn't want to. Also, and maybe this is because of all the distance between us, I get the feeling she really doesn't 'get' me. Because of this I no longer tell her certain things going on with me. But she has always been very kind to me and I don't take that for granted. There are few people that have been kind to me in this life so I value it whenever I find it.

Now I do have a coworker whom I've known for almost 6 years and she is the most annoying, obnoxious woman I have ever met (besides my mother.) Her mere presence drains the life out of me. I'd post her chart if I knew her time of birth.

27zwy1d.jpg

okc3ep.jpg

burlinvermon

As you requested, here is the synastry and composite charts of myself and my best friend. There's no romantic interest between us - we are both female and have been friends for over 25 years. I met her at work when she came to pick up her husband - an unusual way for a friendship to start! She was never threatened by me being a coworker of her husband (and she had no reason to be threatened as I had no interest in him at all.) Ironically, the marriage ended a few years ago and she is now involved with the man who was her ex husband's boss at this job!

I introduced her to the esoteric. She was very traditionally Catholic and I never had any use for organized religion. Over the years she moved away from traditional religion and I guess I must have planted a very potent seed in her mind because she is really into it now, although she is attracted to different esoteric subjects than I am. We live about 1500 miles apart and have been for about 12 years now but the friendship remains. She recently helped me out last November when I really needed her but she seemed distant to me. I don't think she wanted to be there because it took her away from her boyfriend and children. She also seemed a bit inconsiderate but again, she really helped me out when (I think) she really didn't want to. Also, and maybe this is because of all the distance between us, I get the feeling she really doesn't 'get' me. Because of this I no longer tell her certain things going on with me. But she has always been very kind to me and I don't take that for granted. There are few people that have been kind to me in this life so I value it whenever I find it.

Now I do have a coworker whom I've known for almost 6 years and she is the most annoying, obnoxious woman I have ever met (besides my mother.) Her mere presence drains the life out of me. I'd post her chart if I knew her time of birth.
a lot of positive aspects
moon trine uranus
uranus trine sun, venus and mars
sun, venus and pluto trine sun
venus trine mercury
pluto conjunct sun, venus and pluto
mars conjunct moon
neptune sextile venus, sun and pluto

you have uranus square mars and mercury in composite and uranus trine moon,sun, venus and mars in synastry(distance between you and change,she was very catholic)

her mercury square mars and venus
your mercury square her jupiter
her mars square your saturn
her moon square your saturn
moon opposition moon

she may not sensitive to your feelings of inadequacy and tease you for being inept or withdrawn. you don't want to face up your feelings of inadequacy, you control, undermine, criticize her and limit her expression.

you need to communicate rather than arguing over which of you is right.

sandyv63

She never teases me - quite the opposite. She is always upbeat and encouraging. But she doesn't understand much of what I go through. I don't criticise or undermine her because I admire and appreciate her. I do think we are very different but it isn't that she's better or worse - just different. We don't argue. Sure, we have discussions but we are both very respectful of each other and at worst, we agree to disagree. I think one of the reasons we've remained friends for so long is because we do not get into heated arguments. I hate arguing with people. It accomplishes nothing useful. I prefer to discuss (all that Libra...) and this has always worked well for us. The main difference between us is that I am a very focused, determined person and she is more of a 'go with the flow' type of person. If I'm being honest, she's a bit scattered. She thinks I should lighten up (probably somewhat true - to a point) and I think she should be more self disciplined. But other than that, we get along nicely.

Claire19

post your synastry with your friend/s and describe your relationship

are there also romantic feelings between you and your friend?
As best friends are denoted in the 7th house of long term relationships
then in my case my best friend has her Venus in my 7th house Virgo. It is ruled by Mercury in Leo 6th house and I have two other very good friends who are Leos and met at work. One of whom is much younger. All fits. My best friend when I was very young was a Virgo.

The 11th is group associations and not really friends as such except in a context of having a common situation such as clubs and fraternity houses etc. where there is common purpose. .

The third house is the house of peer groups and those who we see almost daily. THey can be friends from school and study groups, in the neighbourhood and around our own age.

Last edited:

burlinvermon

As best friends are denoted in the 7th house of long term relationships
then in my case my best friend has her Venus in my 7th house Virgo. It is ruled by Mercury in Leo 6th house and I have two other very good friends who are Leos and met at work. One of whom is much younger. All fits. My best friend when I was very young was a Virgo.

The 11th is group associations and not really friends as such except in a context of having a common situation such as clubs and fraternity houses etc. where there is common purpose. .

The third house is the house of peer groups and those who we see almost daily. THey can be friends from school and study groups, in the neighbourhood and around our own age.
what is the difference in synastry/composite between just friends or more?

melina

I asked a horary question for this guys relationship intentions and the reading was quite positive.... found out his birthday and am now a bit paranoid about all the bad stuff in our combined charts. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 37

tokyo.lights

post your synastry with your friend/s and describe your relationship

are there also romantic feelings between you and your friend?

Well...we're both female so...no :biggrin: I'll report if that changes.

She's a Capricorn with the same Moon and Mercury as mine. We read each other so well, although the onslaught from my cardinal Mars means we bump heads once in a while. But I respect people who can stand up to me...which ain't easy with all my Cap/Aries influences!

poyi

Premium Member
Hey.

OMG two of you have MC/IC & AC/DC conjunction, Square & Opposite surely is one kind of a significant relationship....Perhaps when axises have all these major aspects conjunction, square, opposite suggest long term relationship. NN conjuncts together, and your Sun/Venus/Mars/Mercury/Saturn/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto are all in the same sign....I wonder if you two would also fall in love/attracted the same girl together!?

Lightrider

mars opposition jupiter and moon square neptune aren't positive.

you are illusive and mysteriously attractive to him he knows that all is not quite the way it seems. he feels a powerful spiritual connection though. he is sensitive to you.

you have a lively relationship, you both want personal freedom and have natural agreement and understanding each other, you love each other.

do you travel and laugh with him? does he inspire imaginative and artistic qualities in you? does he also have an interest in astrology and paranormal realms?

post your composite

I will have to check those aspects.

Yes travel sometimes and we laugh together. He introduced me to thrash metal bands such as Metallica and Megadeth. When he started to learn playing guitar i was encouraged to do the same. He lost interest years ago, but i kept on playing.

He has always been interested in UFOS and occult stuff.

I attached a composite chart.

OMG two of you have MC/IC & AC/DC conjunction, Square & Opposite surely is one kind of a significant relationship....Perhaps when axises have all these major aspects conjunction, square, opposite suggest long term relationship. NN conjuncts together, and your Sun/Venus/Mars/Mercury/Saturn/Neptune/Uranus/Pluto are all in the same sign....I wonder if you two would also fall in love/attracted the same girl together!?

He has a girlfriend and now that i think about it... she looks so good, lol.

Now on a serious note, i'm curious about that aspect. What does it indicates?

Attachments

• compositechart.jpg
    compositechart.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 35