Couple with same birth chart...almost!

Emilie

Hello!

I am not very much into astrology anymore but I used to draw birth charts when I was younger (around 13 years old) and my dad thought I was a witch... :rolleyes:

I am here because I would think I am part of a very rare occurence. I am currently in a love relationship with a man who's born the same exact date as I was, a few hours apart. Here is our respective birthdates :

March 10th 1981 at 15:00, Montreal Canada
March 10th 1981 at 10:00, Chibougamau Canada

Having almost the same exact birth charts, I am wondering how this would affect our compatibility? The main difference lies in the rising sign, he's rising Gemini and I'm Leo and the different houses I guess. It was a bit of a jaw-dropper when we found out we had the same birthday exactly. I can't get my hands off him but I don't know if the stars have anything to do with this, just curious!

Thanks for your input!
Em

hermetic

well, it is interesting to say the least ;)
how different are you, or is it like being with yourself? I suppose it would make one feel quite comfortable with another person, having all the same placements. Not boring?

I know one couple, both are same sign and asc, born only 3 days apart. They have been together since their young years, almost half of their life, some 16-17 years, and they do work perfectly together. They have same values and beliefs, but different viewpoints and temperaments, which makes it interesting I suppose :)

Emilie

This relationship is very recent (we've known for hardly 3 months) so it would be difficult to answer those questions.

We're both jack of all trades but in different things and get to learn from each other, this is really cool! Cuddling and spoiling each other all the time. At least I feel like I'm with someone who is helpful and not abusing my Pisces side, it seems like he feels the same way (says I'm too nice but he surely isn't complaining about it!). We're both very open-minded, go to bed fairly late, etc.

I always felt it difficult to assert myself in relationships and he seems the same way as well. I think this would be the main problem so far. I think time will have us open up both a lot more and get the communication going.

So far things seem to flow pretty naturally. I was on a dating site and met a lot of guys before him. I didn't expect to be "love struck" at all but I do admit there was something special in the air when I met him in person for the first time. I remember meeting another Pisces who had his birthdate not too far from mine and it felt like "coming home" but didn't have that special spark physically or from shared interests (we became friends though). I wanted to find this feeling again in a potential partner + having the chemistry and it only happened with this current partner.

In this situation of having the same date, if I had a negative aspect in my own chart, this would mean we'd share this negative aspect personnally but also in the relationship... does it have different meanings when it's happening in a relationship compatibility chart? Does everything positive and negative just multiply? Is it totally different because the planets are in different houses?

I have a bunch of important planets very close together in Pisces, maybe not all conjunct though (Sun, Venus and Mars if I remember well) and so does he. What kind of melting pot does this make? Pretty much all our planets are 1 degree or 2 apart at the most.

Thanks!
Em

Emilie

Here is our synastry chart.... :eek: (attached .gif)
His is outside, mine inside.

Attachments

• astro_61at_01_02_emilie_nicolas.55571.7091.gif
    astro_61at_01_02_emilie_nicolas.55571.7091.gif
    21.7 KB · Views: 61

hermetic

I've thought about this some more, and wanted to write one more thing. Your composite chart is basically the same as your natals, meaning relationship is a simple extension, feel is familiar and that is what can keep people together. But, in my opinion, relationships should be complementary, meaning getting from someone something you are not quite familiar with, as a means to grow, primarly.
To be able to see other, and not just another 'self'. As much as two of you seem different, same positions of planets, same aspects, could bring little growth, if any. Maybe it is good for now, for in other we can see ourselves more clearly, so as a way to get to know yourself, it can be good. But on a negative side, it gives lots of opportunity for projection - everything unacceptable in yourself will become very visible in other.
This is very debatable subject and I am not saying I am right here by any means, just my two cents :)

waybread

A lot of people are very anxious to locate their "astro-twin"--how interesting that you found yours! The main thing I would note about synastry that is so close is that you will probably activate one anothers' easy and stressful aspects. A square in your chart is a square in the relationship. So a lot depends upon how emotionally mature you both are. If you both feel comfortable in your own skins and have worked through your respective tough aspects, your relationship should be fine. After all, those conjunct moons, venuses, &c. should count for something.