Why he does not answering my phonecalls?

Hi everybody, i am from Serbia, that is why my english is not so good :wink:
My question is Why he does not answering my calls? We have had fabulous weekend on mountain, he looked more interested in me that i was about him. After that, he just stoped calling me, and he even doesnt answering my calls. So WHY? Did i do or say something wrong or he is just a jerk?

http://ultraphoto.org/viewer.php?file=yonor6cjtnd4v49nddsr.gif

Jupiter - the ruler of third house is inlove with Venus and exaltation Moon, which both represent me. I see Saturn r in first house and i know he is responsibile for this situation, but can somebody please to explain me little more situation?! What is the problem with this guy?!!

Vista

Hi everybody, i am from Serbia, that is why my english is not so good :wink:
My question is Why he does not answering my calls? We have had fabulous weekend on mountain, he looked more interested in me that i was about him. After that, he just stoped calling me, and he even doesnt answering my calls. So WHY? Did i do or say something wrong or he is just a jerk?

http://ultraphoto.org/viewer.php?file=yonor6cjtnd4v49nddsr.gif

Jupiter - the ruler of third house is inlove with Venus and exaltation Moon, which both represent me. I see Saturn r in first house and i know he is responsibile for this situation, but can somebody please to explain me little more situation?! What is the problem with this guy?!!

I think everything in the chart is pointing to him moving on. He's also in his turned 5th house, your 11th. I think he was just looking for a weekend of fun. Saturn Rx in the 1st is never good in horary. The outcome always points to it not being in favor of the person asking the question. Moon, in the 4th house of endings moving away from Venus, your significator. It's over for whatever reason. I can't tell you how many dates I have gone on in the past and thought they went extremely well only to never hear from them again. Think about how many times you have gone on dates with men you didn't like and they called again and you weren't interested? Try not to take it personally and chalk it up to him not being the "one."

Thank you very much for your answer. I am aware of it, just needed a reason, because we know eachother for 7 years, so he is not just some guy i met yesteraday. But you are right! He is not the first and definitely not the last one in my life!
Thanx again!