Questions about my job/career indicators.

sandstone

Banned
hi goldstar,

saturn in virgo is a health focus.. in the 5th house is a creative focus.. some health focus done in some creative context seems to fit with the ideas i already mentioned - fitness teacher which was something that you had mentioned previously.. undertaker doesn't seem to fit, nor does bricklayer.. maker of musical instruments is a better fit given the 5th house meaning.. being creative with saturn is an interesting challenge.. i think architecture and composition are saturn type occupations or work that relies heavily on a strong saturn.. here is a link that i looked at you might find interesting as it focuses on saturn to the exclusion of many other factors..

http://www.librarising.com/astrology/misc/significators.html

Goldstar

Hi Claire19,

I've got a question regarding my first house. Seeing from my natal chart, would my outwardly appearance reflect themes of Taurus or Aries from the co-workers first impression? The sign my first house is in is Taurus but my Ascendent is in Aries.

Goldstar

Sorry it's be a while but I have few questions to ask. Would Optometry or working in some aspect of that field be associated with any of my vocational houses, let alone Saturn positioned in my 5th house? Another question of mine is if one looks at the income (2nd), job (6th), and career (10th) houses of my natal chart and the sign's positioned in them, what lines of work does it reveal?