Borderline Personality Disorder

greybeard

Even without asteroids this chart is troubled.

Look at that massive t-square with Mercury, in the last degree, at the focus. It goes on from there....

poyi

Premium Member
In regard to mental illness.

In term of Planets, I had a think about any planet in very debilitated condition can all manifest that way. In term of sign, I agree with the Pisces theory for borderline personality disorder. For health it is always related to the 6th house, for mental illness in particular should also consider 3rd, and 12th house also.

At the end, the whole chart needs to be look at. For health related problem since the person lives with it Every Single Day, in his natal chart it will make a big statement as a whole. And the symptoms will operate in all levels of a person's life, from family life to education, to work, to relationship to sleeping to eating etc etc. Overall, you will see the person suffered from the debilitated energy of Planets and Houses. Moon nodes obvious can show some ideas as well.

poyi

Premium Member
I just looked at another chart today regarding to 3rd November Solar Eclipse 2013. The natal planets placement and houses are shocking similar. It is the same person's chart?

astrokat

I just looked at another chart today regarding to 3rd November Solar Eclipse 2013. The natal planets placement and houses are shocking similar. It is the same person's chart?

Yes Poyi. This is the same chart that I added to my son's thread. His is the chart that had the beneficial but life changing manifestations from the solar eclipse last November.

This is my step-daughter and she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Unfortunately, I wasn't afforded an opportunity to have a relationship with her until she was old enough to leave her maternal home. We were able to meet and connect in April of 2011. She was in crisis and homeless, I brought her into my home but she decided not to stay with me. Her Father was not in the USA at the time and did not return until long after she had left our home. There was no animosity between us---her thinking was too erratic and she felt she had to move on...when she left. I'm very concerned for her health and welfare.

However, because of that lack of relationship I have an easier time in reading her chart than I do my own biological children. It seems I'm not so ,to be blunt, blinded by maternal love.

A side note: For those that are interested in her chart for mental health purposes: She has had "transient psychosis" episodes in the past (Nov 2010 - Jan 2011). In the small collection of natal charts that I have---hers is the most challenged. In fact, I have a chart of a diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic as well and his isn't as challenged as hers!

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
Yes Poyi. This is the same chart that I added to my son's thread. His is the chart that had the beneficial but life changing manifestations from the solar eclipse last November.

This is my step-daughter and she was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder.

Unfortunately, I wasn't afforded an opportunity to have a relationship with her until she was old enough to leave her maternal home.

However, because of that lack of relationship I have an easier time in reading her chart than I do my own biological children. It seems I'm not so ,to be blunt, blinded by maternal love.

A side note: For those that are interested in her chart for mental health purposes: She has had "transient psychosis" episodes in the past (Nov 2010 - Jan 2011). In the small collection of natal charts that I have---hers is the most challenged. In fact, I have a chart of a diagnosed Paranoid Schizophrenic as well and his isn't as challenged as hers!

So therefore my reading for her today combining your information. Likely she would possibly have another episode for her health and perhaps she isn't doing so well with her social life and at school because of that? Her Mercury is obviously under so many t-square that is not easy to get over with. It is the focus of her whole life, she will need to deal with that...

At least through astrology, we could find some ways to relieve and time it to assist her through.

Last edited:

astrokat

So therefore my reading for her today combining your information. Likely she would possibly have another episode for her health and perhaps she isn't doing so well with her social life and at school because of that? Her Mercury is obviously under so many t-square that is not easy to get over with. It is the focus of her whole life, she will need to deal with that...

At least through astrology, we could find some ways to relieve and time it to assist her through.

Thank you Poyi. I think, also, she is going to have another mental health crisis. She is currently living with another family member so we do know what is going on in her day to day life.

She was able to complete training for a job and has been working. She has a history of suicide attempts. Although, those attempts weren't life threatening she was treated in hospital for them. My great concern is that eventually she will make an attempt that does succeed. That is why I was so concerned with her chart lately.

poyi

Premium Member
astrokat,

The severely affected 3rd and 9th house in her chart it is her Higher mind and Lower mind....I was hoping that might only be some issues at school, lessons learning about identity. That's a terrible way of manifestation with the Sun and Mercury together...I really wished it was something easier...obviously the reality is a lot harsher than my optimism.

I still hold on to my view of overcoming all these distress events, she will become stronger as long as someone be there for her. Her South node conjunction her Sun. Very significant karmic lesson here, if you believe in karma. So, looking at the bigger picture, it is good for her soul revolution.

astrokat

astrokat,

The severely affected 3rd and 9th house in her chart it is her Higher mind and Lower mind....I was hoping that might only be some issues at school, lessons learning about identity. That's a terrible way of manifestation with the Sun and Mercury together...I really wished it was something easier...obviously the reality is a lot harsher than my optimism.

I still hold on to my view of overcoming all these distress events, she will become stronger as long as someone be there for her. Her South node conjunction her Sun. Very significant karmic lesson here, if you believe in karma. So, looking at the bigger picture, it is good for her soul revolution.

You mention something that I have been meditating on lately and thinking about her chart and her life.

I do think that she chose to come into this life and face these challenges as a part of her past karma.

In fact, coming to that conclusion helps me to understand and my heart doesn't ache so hard for her. That she has to do this work in order to evolve.

poyi

Premium Member
Thank you Poyi. I think, also, she is going to have another mental health crisis. She is currently living with another family member so we do know what is going on in her day to day life.

She was able to complete training for a job and has been working. She has a history of suicide attempts. Although, those attempts weren't life threatening she was treated in hospital for them. My great concern is that eventually she will make an attempt that does succeed. That is why I was so concerned with her chart lately.

I understand with that Solar Eclipse conjunction her Pluto, ruler of the ascendant is very concerning. I didn't want to say too much as reading for others you can't always say everything out loud. Not always makes anything better for the listener.

I am glad you remained objective with clear mind. It is a shame that she is living with someone else...When your son's chart seem to point out Mercury issue. I think better to find a way to keep an eye on her from now on. Her solar return already started.

All my good wishes with you.

poyi

Premium Member
You mention something that I have been meditating on lately and thinking about her chart and her life.

I do think that she chose to come into this life and face these challenges as a part of her past karma.

In fact, coming to that conclusion helps me to understand and my heart doesn't ache so hard for her. That she has to do this work in order to evolve.

I recommend a forum member Rahu, he did a great reading for me just yesterday. He studies Vertex axis, Moon nodes axis in depth. He will be able to offer some help if he got time and willing to. You could PM him to see. You can read how he reads my chart here.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63539

My own chart and his reading are at the bottom of the thread.

astrokat

Hello astrokat,

Happy birthday to the horoscope owner !

I'm going to dig deep, and come to the point.
Using my midpoint method.

ASTRO-ID: Sun angular, Mars angular, Moon-Pluto close orb, Jupiter oriental.

Sun/Moon/Mars/Jupiter/Pluto Emotional rage y impulsivity which has to be overcome for big success. Yes, very accurate description. Extremely impulsive. I have not seen outward expressions of rage, but then again, I have not been around her much.

Sun/Moon=Mars !!! (ASTRO ID match) Motivation for activities, the male sex, action and speed, fighting. A vocation in which you can be active, energetic, productive, the initiative taker. Thank you for this insight!

Sun/Mars=Jupiter/Pluto (ASTRO ID match) A tremendously powerful self-expression and ego. Fighting with anyone who does not respect you as god almighty. But also many creative energy in order to be successful. She has been fired from three jobs thus far. She is on a national no-rehire with a nation-wide company because of verbal altercations with superiors and customers. Her reasoning is that the superiors weren't doing their job correctly ---to outright did not know what they were doing. Her reasoning for the altercations with the customers was that they were people that had been sent to her job by her Mother to harass her. (transient psychosis).

Sun/Mars=MC A vocation regarding creative activities. For which you must have physical energy. Where your creative activities can shine by physical motion.

Sun/Jupiter=……No mentionable match found.

Sun/Pluto= Saturn (orb0.04) Strong physical shape. Power struggles with parents, being abused and/ or abusing towards them. Will have more power when you get older. Thank you for this insight!

Sun/Pluto=Jupiter/Neptune=Saturn The same as described above with the addition of many victims and that an intervention from benefactors such as religion, charity or social work is needed. Thank you!

Sun/Pluto=Venus/Jupiter=Saturn Physically all mighty gorgeous beautiful shaped. She was a beautiful baby and child. However, as she entered puberty she gained an enormous amount of weight and she does not tend to her grooming on a regular basis.

Sun/Pluto=Venus/Saturn Physically attractive shaped face with a magical charisma and penetrating eyes. Father also attractive but violent, jealous when divorcing. “Beauty and the beast relationships”. Violence and jealousy in relationship problems. Yes, her Father is attractive. He also (by my observation and understanding) entered into a power struggle with the Mother over the children. I've never heard of him being physically aggressive and have never experienced that issue with him myself---however, he is a career soldier. I wonder if that is reflected in what is seen as a violent aspect?

Moon/Mars=Sun/Venus A woman who is active in cleaning up, beautifying, decorating and driven by hot passionate love making. Very passionate marriage ?She hasn't stated her orientation is definite terms as of yet. She states she does "like guys more than girls".

Moon/Mars=Sun/Neptune Active caring and housekeeping will give her self-esteem. Shines when she provides care for the sick, disabled and animals. What physical health concerns she should beware of emotional stress. Smoking is bad for the heart as well as alcohol, drugs and unhealthy eating habits also upset the stomach. Marriage with an addict ? Thank you.

Moon/Mars=Mercury/Mars Assertive in taking care. Putting a lot of energy in the care of family and household. Thank you.

Moon/Mars=Sun/Saturn Domestic dispute and difficulties with strict father. Marriage with a tough guy ? She had very little contact with her Father. Could this also be indicative of step-fathers? She has had 4 of those.

Moon/Jupiter=Uranus (orb0.10) Fluctuating emotional condition. Many changes and major tensions in the family. Lighting and thunder in the family. Yes, this is my understanding.

Moon/Jupiter=Mercury An outgoing, spontaneous woman. Helpful and caring with words and hands. During her visit with me for a month, she was kind and loving (as much as she could be) with me.

Moon/Jupiter=Mercury/Uranus (repeatedly) An outgoing spontaneous woman, liberated and straightforward. Good to hear!

Moon/Jupiter=Mercury/Jupiter=Uranus The unrestrained way of emotional communicating causes shocks reminiscent of hysteria. Yes.

Moon/Pluto=Mercury/Pluto An emotionally profound mind. A violent, explosive way of expressing emotions. (Emotional abuse by mother?) I'm not sure. She appeared to be her Mother's favorite child. Her younger sister appeared to be the scapegoat. But then again, those are my observations and not indicative of her emotional reality.

Moon/Pluto=MC An inborn skill to transform profound emotions. A vocation that requires intense care and emotional profundity. Thank you.

Mars/Jupiter=…… No mentionable match found.

Mars/Pluto=Sun/North node Violence, abuse (in teenage years?) in the family life, impact your physical and mental health, and forces you to express your rage with brute force. Criminal family life.

Jupiter/Pluto=Sun/Mars (ASTRO ID match) (repeatedly) A very energetic personality with enormous vigorous magnetism and an almighty vitality, healing powers and powerful creative abilities. Good news!

Jupiter/Pluto=MC You can become very successful in your vocation. An enormous transformation regarding your vocation. You will get professional help, that will totally change you. Thank goodness!
Sun/Moon=Mars !!! (ASTRO ID match)(repeatedly) Motivation for activities, the male sex, action and speed, fighting. A vocation in which you can be active, energetic, productive, the initiative taker.

Asc/MC=Sun Project your identity as a shining and healthy personality. Radiate self-confidence. Be creative.

Asc=Venus/Neptune You distinguish your personality as a victim in relationships. Yes. I hope she has a shift in perception and can put this aspect of her personality behind her soon.

You distinguish your personality as an artist, glamour model etc. with luxurious style.
Asc=Saturn/Neptune You distinguish your identity as an authority in the field of aesthetics.
And what you are probably also doing; but what you must not do is distinguish your identity as someone who is suffering a disability, depression or is a victim. Do not do that, stop pretending! … You can better distinguish yourself as someone who helps people that are suffering from poverty, disease or otherwise are victims of real life. Extremely insightful thank you! Helps me to know what to say when she asks for professional advice.
Asc=Venus/Saturn You are beautiful shaped. Can be hard on yourself regarding relationships and beauty ideal. You distinguish yourself as someone who has suffered in relations.

MC=Sun/Mars (repeatedly) A vocation regarding creative activities.For which you must have physical energy. Where your creative activities can shine by physical motion.
MC=Jupiter/Pluto (repeatedly) You can become very successful in your vocation. An enormous transformation regarding your vocation. You will get professional help, that will totally change you.
MC=Moon/Pluto (repeatedly) An inborn skill to transform profound emotions. A vocation that requires intense care and emotional profundity.
MC=Uranus/PlutoSkill to dig deep into the occult. Skill to make profound changes.
MC=Mercury/PlutoSkill to think deeply and to investigate. Psychological skills. Skill for analytical writing and thinking.

I've posted my responses to your work in blue. Thank you so much for taking the time to have a look at her midpoints. Where there are as many challenges there are also avenues for her to take to overcome.

Thank you!

rahu

Banned
Hi astrokat

I haven’t gone over all the previous post so I may be redundant on some points.
The mercury/Uranus /moon T-square shows the mental instability and volatility. This T-square is often characterized by “crazy” behavior and thoughts. this is an aspect of psychic sensitivity and astral dreams, but with the Saturn/Neptune conjunction on the anti vertex, her dream states are accompanied by nightmares and fear.
Her chart is troubling on so many levels. Starting with the constant family breakups and moves as is shown by the moon opposed to Uranus and square to juno.
But a underlying theme is sexuality and more specifically sexual abuse. With the mars/venus midpoint conjunct to the orcus/Pluto midpoint, she has no control over her sexual behavior or ore correctly she does not restrain her sexual behavior. With the moon conjunct to pholous and the Saturn/Neptune conjunction on the anti vertex and with the Venus/Neptune and venus/Saturn midpoints conjunct the ascendant sand square to the nodal axis, she is likely characterized as a pathological liar and in fact at times cannot discriminate from reality and illusion.
But her behavior is a function of the dysfunctional reality she has been subject to since infancy. With nessus conjunct the mars/venus and orcus/Pluto midpoints, she has been subject to extreme emotional and sexual abuse throughout her life and childhood .
Nymphe conjunct the south node gives an extremely sensitive soul and with sextile to lilth and ceres she has a deep need to nurture and be nurtured. But even here with the Saturn/orcus midpoint conjunct to lilth, she has been abuse fom her earliest moments of life.
Pluto is square to orcus, which is can be a abusive aspect and as the midpoint is conjunct the mars/venus midpoint ,as mentioned, his is a sign of sexual abuse.
The Saturn/Chiron midpoint is conjunct venus which again shows sexual abuse from a very early age couple here with cruel emotional and mental abuse. there is so much sexual and mental abuse in her chart that she has likely developed a psychotic personality in a attempt to escape the nightmare f unceasing abuse. With Jupiter opposed to the Saturn/Uranus conjunction, even authority figures have abused her and offered no refuge from her emotional and physical pains.
Venus is square the vertex which gives her a strong sexual nature but with the square to Saturn and Neptune, her abuses has been hidden from the beginning.
It is easy to condemn her for her lack of morals but she is an ultimate victim of a patriarchical, sexually abusive society.
With a tsquare of orcus square the sedan/Pluto opposition ,she has been abused and victimized every time she told the truth of her predicament and as I mentioned has likely regressed to a psychotic and illusionary personality structure.

Though she is extremely sensitive and idealistic in her emotions , she has had to emotionally relent to approaching love and sex in a totally carnal and manipulative manner, as this is the only avenue to release he sexual/emotional energies she has ever been allowed.

With psyche opposed to orcus, anytime she lets her sensitivity show, she has been stepped on by sexually abusive figures.

I think professional help is nearly useless as she has been so abuse by authority figures that it would take an extreme amount of time to build up the trust in a therapist or counselor.
You might post a composite of yourself and her as this is the only dynamic that you can use to help her.
Currently the nodal axis is passing through the Pluto/orcus/sedan t square, so I am not sure she can be reached right now as the unconscious dynamics around her give her nearly no conscious control of her actins o thoughts, she is reacting instinctually instead. In addition the node has formed a semi square with the mars/venus and orcus/Pluto midpoint recently, though the transits is passing.

Again I suggest you post your composite

rahu

astrokat

Hi astrokat

I haven’t gone over all the previous post so I may be redundant on some points.
The mercury/Uranus /moon T-square shows the mental instability and volatility. This T-square is often characterized by “crazy” behavior and thoughts. this is an aspect of psychic sensitivity and astral dreams, but with the Saturn/Neptune conjunction on the anti vertex, her dream states are accompanied by nightmares and fear.
Her chart is troubling on so many levels. Starting with the constant family breakups and moves as is shown by the moon opposed to Uranus and square to juno.
But a underlying theme is sexuality and more specifically sexual abuse. With the mars/venus midpoint conjunct to the orcus/Pluto midpoint, she has no control over her sexual behavior or ore correctly she does not restrain her sexual behavior. With the moon conjunct to pholous and the Saturn/Neptune conjunction on the anti vertex and with the Venus/Neptune and venus/Saturn midpoints conjunct the ascendant sand square to the nodal axis, she is likely characterized as a pathological liar and in fact at times cannot discriminate from reality and illusion.
But her behavior is a function of the dysfunctional reality she has been subject to since infancy. With nessus conjunct the mars/venus and orcus/Pluto midpoints, she has been subject to extreme emotional and sexual abuse throughout her life and childhood .
Nymphe conjunct the south node gives an extremely sensitive soul and with sextile to lilth and ceres she has a deep need to nurture and be nurtured. But even here with the Saturn/orcus midpoint conjunct to lilth, she has been abuse fom her earliest moments of life.
Pluto is square to orcus, which is can be a abusive aspect and as the midpoint is conjunct the mars/venus midpoint ,as mentioned, his is a sign of sexual abuse.
The Saturn/Chiron midpoint is conjunct venus which again shows sexual abuse from a very early age couple here with cruel emotional and mental abuse. there is so much sexual and mental abuse in her chart that she has likely developed a psychotic personality in a attempt to escape the nightmare f unceasing abuse. With Jupiter opposed to the Saturn/Uranus conjunction, even authority figures have abused her and offered no refuge from her emotional and physical pains.
Venus is square the vertex which gives her a strong sexual nature but with the square to Saturn and Neptune, her abuses has been hidden from the beginning.
It is easy to condemn her for her lack of morals but she is an ultimate victim of a patriarchical, sexually abusive society.
With a tsquare of orcus square the sedan/Pluto opposition ,she has been abused and victimized every time she told the truth of her predicament and as I mentioned has likely regressed to a psychotic and illusionary personality structure.

Though she is extremely sensitive and idealistic in her emotions , she has had to emotionally relent to approaching love and sex in a totally carnal and manipulative manner, as this is the only avenue to release he sexual/emotional energies she has ever been allowed.

With psyche opposed to orcus, anytime she lets her sensitivity show, she has been stepped on by sexually abusive figures.

I think professional help is nearly useless as she has been so abuse by authority figures that it would take an extreme amount of time to build up the trust in a therapist or counselor.
You might post a composite of yourself and her as this is the only dynamic that you can use to help her.
Currently the nodal axis is passing through the Pluto/orcus/sedan t square, so I am not sure she can be reached right now as the unconscious dynamics around her give her nearly no conscious control of her actins o thoughts, she is reacting instinctually instead. In addition the node has formed a semi square with the mars/venus and orcus/Pluto midpoint recently, though the transits is passing.

Again I suggest you post your composite

rahu

Thank you Rahu.

When she came to meet me and visit with me as an adult in April of 2011 (for one month, her Father was in another country at the time) I point-blank asked her if she had been sexually abused as a child.

The reason is it was a fear that her father and I had because we had no access to them for many years ( 20+ years), we had to contact their maternal Grandmother in order to ask about their welfare. We weren't allowed to speak to them by phone, visit with them...etc. Their Mother moved more than 20 times in less than 10 years.

She told me that she had never been sexually abused. I see now that she probably didn't feel that she could confide in me. That's okay, I can understand.

I will post our composite. I am posting the midpoint composite. If you prefer another let me know. If you want the progressed let me know, I'll be happy to post it as well. She does contact me from time to time now. I let her control when, how, and why she contacts me.

Rahu, please be frank with me. If I'm going to do more harm than good by trying to develop a long term relationship with her as her step-mom but more importantly as someone who does care about her...please let me know.

I do not want to cause this young lady anymore hurt or distress. Ever. My intentions may be based out of love and kindness but given her mental health issues I'm not sure how she would perceive my actions. I don't want to hurt her more than she has been.

One other factor I didn't post before but I will post now. Prior to her Mother disappearing for years with my two step-daughters. She was diagnosed with bi-polar disorder and narcissistic personality disorder. My step-daughter told me when I met her that her mother had never gotten any professional help for mental health issues. Her Mother instead joined a very restrictive and conservative church and has claimed that she has been healed. Off topic but I'd thought I'd share since you were so honest and forthcoming with your interpretation of her chart.

Attachments

• Me and step-daughter composite.jpg
    Me and step-daughter composite.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi astrokat.
the compsite does not bode well as the mon is opposed to neptune on the ascendant/descendant axis. this implies a degree of subteruge between you. but with the pluto sextile/trine, there is the possibiity that this will evolve in to a sensitvie and healing relationship.
the venus/mercury conjuction gives a good emotional connecton and shows good spirits and intentions between you.
with the sun/venus and sun/mercury midpoints conjunct to mars, it seems that you both have mutual affection for each other. but the 12th house placement of the uranus/sun conjunction shows that thee could be tensions caused by intractable condtions in the past.
the netune/uranus midpoint is conjuct the south node . this can show that it will be difficult get past the deceptions and self deceptions she may have.
the jupiter/chiron midoint opposed to the sun/uranus conjunction bodes ill for a positive resoluton as this shows that your opinions and viewpoints may be to far apart.this suggest that you have different priorities in life.
the saturn/pluto midpoint is square to the moon/mercury and moon/vebnus midpoints.this shows that,you abd she will likely not be able to be totally hnest with each other becasue of ejotional issues stemming from her abusive past. she has denied this and obviously you can not procede furthur along on this vein. but this is the source of her problems, yet she will not confront them with you.

a counselor is the only alternative as she will not open up to you.
i would not sugest a psychiatric therapist but in one more versed on self esteem and abuse issues.

rahu

Last edited:

astrokat

hi astrokat.
the compsite does not bode well as the mon is opposed to neptune on the ascendant/descendant axis. this implies a degree of subteruge between you. but with the pluto sextile/trine, there is the possibiity that this will evolve in to a sensitvie and healing relationship.
the venus/mercury conjuction gives a good emotional connecton and shows good spirits and intentions between you.
with the sun/venus and sun/mercury midpoints conjunct to mars, it seems that you both have mutual affection for each other. but the 12th house placement of the uranus/sun conjunction shows that thee could be tensions caused by intractable condtions in the past.
the netune/uranus midpoint is conjuct the south node . this can show that it will be difficult get past the deceptions and self deceptions she may have.
the jupiter/chiron midoint opposed to the sun/uranus conjunction bodes ill for a positive resoluton as this shows that your opinions and viewpoints may be to far apart.this suggest that you have different priorities in life.
the saturn/pluto midpoint is square to the moon/mercury and moon/vebnus midpoints.this shows that,you abd she will likely not be able to be totally hnest with each other becasue of ejotional issues stemming from her abusive past. she has denied this and obviously you can not procede furthur along on this vein. but this is the source of her problems, yet she will not confront them with you.

a counselor is the only alternative as she will not open up to you.
i would not sugest a psychiatric therapist but in one more versed on self esteem and abuse issues.

rahu

Thank you so much Rahu.

I appreciate you spending the time to examine our chart. I did have one question about 12th house placement of Uranus/sun. Since we didn't meet or have contact until 2011 (unfortunately, I haven't seen her since but I do hear from her, I've sent her money but her Dad doesn't know...he didn't want to but I felt so bad for her) could the past issues be indicative of a previous incarnation for us?

Again thank you and when (if actually) she asks for help in the future I'll guide her towards a counselor that works on self esteem/abuse victims.

astrokat

Update:

On 31 OCT 2013, solar arc mars squared Saturn exact. Leading up to this solar arc direction one week prior was a verbal altercation with a supervisor. In mid-month November she was fired for multiple verbal altercations with employees and supervisors.

I'm still concerned about the upcoming Solar Arc directions of: MC square Uranus (24 July 2014, exact), and Pluto square MC (16 December 2014, exact).

She is currently in outpatient psychiatric care but she has a history of being noncompliant. It looks like the crisis I saw thought might happen this fall has come about and I'm not quite sure how to look at the other solar arcs directions for 2014.

Veronica78

This is a very old post but I thought maybe it would help someone.... I was recently told my my ex BF that I might have BPD... so we went to my therapist and she said she doesnt like to label me but I should start working on DBT based therapy just for extra guidance. I am including my chart so that you may view it and make your own assumptions. :)

Attachments

• Anonymous chart VK.jpg
    Anonymous chart VK.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 90

melisa

Veronica, the moon in the 8th house, and the Merc-Uranus-Venus stellium in Scorpio might do it. DBT can work wonders!

Veronica78

Thanks Melissa.
I don't fit the mold so much. Like I am outgoing and have many friends. A great job and
Successful. I
Also happen to have emotional dysfunction... Apparently.