Egyptian Uprising: Call for Democracy

SagiCap

Has anyone seen any astro data on this? There is a full media blackout in effect, the Internet, SMS and mobile service has all been cut off. The Government are trying to silence the people. Gamal, son of Husni Mubarak has feld to London, a wife, daughter and 97 pieces of luggage.

GRAPHIC VIOLENCE in the streets of Cairo. Watch at your own discretion. Heartbreaking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQJrW_MovYI&feature=player_embedded

juicey J.

Banned
Re: Egyption Uprising: Call for Democracy

Saturn is in square to pluto along with jupiter which, is opposing saturn, saturn in libra square to pluto capricorn was an aspect during the american revoultion, this is only the begining of things like this people.............. When uranus hits 0 degrees aries the fun is really going to start. Uranus square pluto was in aspect during both the stock market crash and the vietnam war/counter cultural revoltion. I'm not sure what's going to happen but its likely going to get interesting........ this year and following.

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

Well, it's a good time to send good vibes to the people of Egypt and anywhere else this is occurring.
I hope non-violence is the norm, and that the timeless gods of ancient Egypt watch over them to come to just and peaceful resolution.
kz

byjove

Account Closed
You know I heard on a podcast recently from a person who works for WikiMedia, the owner of Wikipedia that they're distributing all of the knowledge of Wikipedia in a compressed form on USBs? Can't remember any reference to price etc. but they particularly want people in countries where it's not accessible to be able to access the knowledge of the world.

However, they did say that the vast majority of people contributing are men who are quite defensive of their knowledge, so, maybe not as wide a view as we'd like on the world, it's just a snake party unfortunately.

dr. farr

Notice the emphasis on stars in the reference article: stars-and constellational influences channeled through stars in conjunction/parallel with planets and other horoscopic points-play a DOMINANT role in mundane matters.

PS: does anyone have the time (date and hour) when the first demonstrations in Cairo began?

juicey J.

Banned
Notice the emphasis on stars in the reference article: stars-and constellational influences channeled through stars in conjunction/parallel with planets and other horoscopic points-play a DOMINANT role in mundane matters.

PS: does anyone have the time (date and hour) when the first demonstrations in Cairo began?

Speaking of star alignments If you look at the emphmaris for march of this year you wil see the distant planets will be in alignment by either conjunction or oppostion with some pretty nasty natured stars and so will a few of the closer planets on certain days in march add this to the fact the moon will be making squares to saturn and pluto on certain days during said good handful of nasty star aligments, well lets just say all this along with the stress aspects the majority of the distant planets will be in, I fear the worst. I'm not trying to be a chicken little here but an event or more (could be man made, could be natural disater) could happen which, will be enough (not sure how big it will actually be or how many in number) to rock the social and political foundations further.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Also, during a saturn/pluto square the bolsheviks toppled the Russian goverment.

Also, this is interesting and fits with this........ and came out before these revolutions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFRYCXoegfM&feature=related

Also, I think the fixed star changes he's refering to are those to the cardinal points. The aries point which, also determines the astrological age will by 2017 perfect its conjunct to the cursed star scheat. the cursed star markeb will be 1 degree off from the libra point. The cursed star MENKALINAN will have perfected its conjunction to the cancer point. And finally the cursed star sinistra will have perfected its conjunction to the capricorn point. Basically some of these said stars will move from 29 pisces to 0 aries, from 29 gemini to 0 cancer, and finally from 29 sag to 0 capricorn.

Last edited:

juicey J.

Banned
Opps I had that wrong its actual saturn/pluto conjunction by sign in the sign of cancer which, was in affect during the bolshevik over throw of the russian goverment. But the saturn/pluto square was in affect during the main phases of the movements formation.

Last edited:

carol gibson

Pluto in Capricorn transits are associated with revolution. Thomas Aquinas posted his doctrine on the doors of the Catholic Church during a Pluto in Capricorn transit.

Hoping to find out more about this, but the line up of planets in Aquarius has got to have a connection to these events. The whole world is watching these revolts, and it may only be the tip of the iceberg. Aquarius and social responsibility go hand in hand.

BobZemco

Saturn in Libra represents of fracturing of the people over their leader. This is a good example of how that plays out in two different charts.

Here we see Saturn in the 3rd House being the Exaltation Ruler of the 4th House and the 4th House Ruler Venus is posited in the 10th House. The 4th House represents political opposition, all opponents and the political party(ies) not in power.

The way this played out was the opposition party regained control of the legislature and also numerous governorships in the several States.

attachment.php

We see something similar here, but this plays out differently because of the location of the Planets by House. Saturn is in the 12th House, signifying secret enemies and rebellious activity, Mars ruling both the 2nd and 7th Houses (also open enemies and opposition but not political opposition) and Moon signifies Mubarak right on the 8th House Cusp.

attachment.php

In Mundane Astrology, we direct the Planets and Chart Points at the rate of 59'08" per day.

When we are using base charts, such as the Grand Conjunction (Jupiter/Saturn in Aries), the Grand Mutation (Jupiter/Saturn in a new Triplicity), the Great Conjunction (an ordinary Jupiter/Saturn conjunction), or the Mars/Saturn Cancer Conjunction, we use 59°08' per year to direct the charts.

So, I'm going to direct Egypt's Aries Ingress chart to January 14, the day that Imams and university professors and opposition leaders called for a general uprising.

Directed Mars has made a partile conjunction with the Ingress Chart's Moon, which signifies not only Mubark, but the masses of people. Note Directed Saturn conjunct the MC and Directed Mercury, ruler of the 12th House in partile trine with the Ingress Chart's Saturn.

attachment.php

Now I'll direct the chart to the first demonstrations held on January 25th, a national holiday in Egypt.

Directed Saturn now partile trines the Ingress Chart's Mercury, while Directed Mars makes a partile sextile to the Ingress Chart's Mercury with Mutual Reception (Mars in Gemini and Mercury in Aries).

Also note Directed Moon in partile opposition to the Ingress Chart's Saturn.

attachment.php

So Saturn is in Libra and all over the world people are not happy with their governments, but the way in which they express their dissent will vary due to a number of factors, mainly the position of the Planets by House. There other considerations as well. Since a Movable Sign is on the Ascendant for Egypt's Aries Ingress Chart, we'd want to look at the Cancer Ingress, plus the New Moon Chart for January, Mubarak's Ascension Chart (for the date/time/location he took office), and at the very least, the Great Conjunction and Mars/Saturn Conjunction Charts to get the full picture.

Saturn will continue to be in Libra for the 2011 Aries Ingress and the 2012 Aries Ingress, and this will pose continued problems for some countries.

Attachments

• Egypt Aries Ingress 2010.jpg
    Egypt Aries Ingress 2010.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Egypt Call for Uprising.jpg
    Egypt Call for Uprising.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 180
  • Egypt First Demonstrations.jpg
    Egypt First Demonstrations.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 182
  • USA 2010 Aries Ingress.jpg
    USA 2010 Aries Ingress.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 179

Summery Joy

Alright you guys. I'm replying from Egypt. I'm too tired to read everything that you've posted but obviously I'm very interested. Will someone please post a recap? :smile:

Nora

suimui10

I just am glad someone actually started this thread.
I would very much agree that it's not only Saturn but also (especially?) Pluto in Cap that is creating this restructuring of political systems in the Middle East. Pluto is all about power and restructuring. Esp. in Cap.
But we need more details like what kind of aspects it does to Egypt's planets.
And I'm not clear that Saturn has anything to do with it (after all, Saturn in Libra is supposed to be good in cooperation, collaboration, etc.). Perhaps this is the dictator's own Saturn effects, but I'd rather focus on the country. And for that I think Pluto is a major culprit.

juicey J.

Banned
I just am glad someone actually started this thread.
I would very much agree that it's not only Saturn but also (especially?) Pluto in Cap that is creating this restructuring of political systems in the Middle East. Pluto is all about power and restructuring. Esp. in Cap.
And I'm not clear that Saturn has anything to do with it (after all, Saturn in Libra is supposed to be good in cooperation, collaboration, etc.). Perhaps this is the dictator's own Saturn effects, but I'd rather focus on the country. And for that I think Pluto is a major culprit.

Saturn in libra square pluto in capricorn is collaboration............ AGAINST THE POWERS THAT BE!!!!! :wink:

suimui10

Saturn in libra square pluto in capricorn is collaboration............ AGAINST THE POWERS THAT BE!!!!! :wink:

Hi Juicey! Haha, good point.
But isn't too wide a square at this point? (over 10 degrees orb since Sat is right now at 17d 8' Libra and Pluto at 6d 29' Cap)

sui ;)

BobZemco

None.

And I'm not clear that Saturn has anything to do with it (after all, Saturn in Libra is supposed to be good in cooperation, collaboration, etc.).

That's because you don't practice traditional astrology. Saturn in Libra represents a fracturing of the people over their government and specifically over the head-of-state. Saturn is exalted in Libra. An exalted Planet often represents someone who is haughty and arrogant, perhaps aloof as well. Libra is also a Human Sign.

Perhaps this is the dictator's own Saturn effects, but I'd rather focus on the country. And for that I think Pluto is a major culprit.

Then you would be practicing Planetology instead of Astrology.

In Astrology, we always look at the Planet in the context of the Sign and House, and then we look at the aspects (if any).

I will grant that Pluto can restructure on occasion, but in order to determine what Pluto is restructuring, you must look at the House that Pluto is transiting.

Pluto is currently transiting Egypt's 9th House, and won't conjunct the MC for another 6 years. Unfortunately, at that time, while Pluto is exactly conjunct the MC, transiting Saturn will be in Sagittarius making a partile Opposition without Reception to Natal Sun on the 9/3 Axis. Note that Natal Jupiter in the 5th House (the eight House from the 10th House) and ruling the 9th House is in partile conjunction with Natal Pluto. Transiting Saturn will be in his own Triplicity and Face and in the Term of Mars.

suimui10 said:
But isn't too wide a square at this point? (over 10 degrees orb since Sat is right now at 17d 8' Libra and Pluto at 6d 29' Cap)

Yes, that is way out of orb, by 9.5°. Orbs for transits are 30' of arc.

Regardless, it is totally irrelevant since the Saturn-Pluto square will never perfect (Pluto goes Retrograde while Saturn turns Direct).

That's why we use an ephemeris.

suimui10

Its called aspect by sign which, is said to work with all aspects save the inconjuncts.

Sure I know how it's called. What I was saying is that it's a WIDE orb to have any serious effect. In Egypt the uprising is serious; not just a discontent with the government.