Pluto transiting fifth house

L.C.

I have a natally empty 5th house Capricorn. When Pluto stepped into the 5th house last year, it directly squared my Venus in Aries, and opposed my Saturn in Cancer and squared my Pluto in Libra (4 degrees orb).

It's hard to say what's happened, really. Artistically I feel comfortable doing what I'm doing, in that I'm more confident than before. I'm also a lot more comfortable being alone with myself, after a pretty rough 12th house transit of Saturn. No kids, no crazy love affairs, no obsessions with gambling just yet, and no drastic change in hobbies....although I am finally pursuing learning drums, after years of really wanting to.

Pluto is going retrograde in this position, so I'm sure we'll be revisiting this thread in the future.

WorldSpice

hi, i have not been here for a while but yes, pluto is transiting my fifth house!!!!!
but my fifth house is nataly ruled by sag/jupiter....at 20 d sag...
but i have my sun/moon midpoint and right now it is going over that
i have had some weird stuff with people, one thing is i let myself get involved with someone i normally would not get involved with (but he was a pisces and that co rules my 7th house and right now neptune/chiron and jupiter are right on my dc) and that brings me to the next thing, i got involved with a friend who is very plutonian in nature, has sun in 8th house, though we are both sags but he has mercury in scorpio...thats was explosive and obessive, he was more obsessed with me, now we have seperated.....i think its over...might as well be....

then it is approaching a conjunction to my mecury in cap at 4 d
i think this one will be good
then i have lilith there
then i have vertex at 17 and moon at 18 but then it will take forever to touch that part so there you go

so far some crazy romantic stuff
now as for aspects well
i have a lot of earth planets but they are mostly in the mid degrees so interesting to see what will happen in the future with those

WorldSpice

i did forget to say that
serependitity is at work for me artiscly, a friend of mine who is no less a scorpio and old friend that is lent me one of his pianos and a very sophistaced recording
machine
suffice to say that i am making some good stuff
so there is positive
and the second guy i had a crazy thing with is still a good friend to me and a good man
but he has his ac in taurus and i have leo ac so we butt heads big time there
his moon is in cancer and my moon is in capricorn
there is something karmic about it though
and i know he loves me
so who knows maybe i found the man for me
my fourth house is ruled by scorpio and i have venus on the ic and neptune there
the crazy thing is that he has his venus and sun in the 8th house in sag and my have my sun and venus in the fourth house

Timshel

Oh! Sorry: I forgot!! And a lot seems to be going on concerning my friends, especially the old ones... I mean the way I see them... The way in which the small differences built-up through years and much different experiences, now suddenly seem huge... A sense that each one has followed another way... On the contrary, friendships I had long thought dead, seem to revive, and to evolve in a new level... Independently of the fact that the life experiences are also here much diversified... ;)

Very clearly 5th-11th axis activated...

Right now I am expiriencing pluto transiting my fifth house and I can totally relate to what you have written Vinyasa :surprised: Sooo true, indeed. When it comes to risks - no, I haven't taken any (7 planets in earth, guess I am far from being a gambler). And to the author of the thread - I also have capricorn ruling the fifth with neptune, uranus and saturn in it. It's curious how I have begun to see love and romance recently.I was far from it in some way, like I was telling myself there are more important things to do right now, love affairs will wait, or in other words - I'll wait for them, but in the last few months I have changed my attitudes towards it. Now it has become one of the most important things on my "to do" list :lol: Pluto is really transforming me in that area.

WorldSpice

Vinyasa and Timshel, i forgot to mention that this person came back into my life as well after not seeing them for a long long time. And this also happened a few years ago with someone else that I had not seen either for a long long time.
Clearly, the 5th/11th house axis.

dreamtimez

I can relate so well ! :biggrin:

No gambling, no risk taking (too much earth involved i suppose), but an inner urge to create something of my own or to be creative in whatever i am involved with...

I finally started my website after several fits and starts ... right now not getting enough time for it ! May be because Pluto is Rx :unsure:

And a lot seems to be going on concerning my friends, especially the old ones... I mean the way I see them... The way in which the small differences built-up through years and much different experiences, now suddenly seem huge... A sense that each one has followed another way... On the contrary, friendships I had long thought dead, seem to revive, and to evolve in a new level... Independently of the fact that the life experiences are also here much diversified... ;)

This is absolutely true ! Indeed this year has been much of a stocktaking as far s friends are concerned. I know some have to go ...