Pluto conjunct ascendant in next solar return

4leafclovah

I have Pluto conj. ascendant in the next solar return(2010). I have read some bad things about this. Anyone here like to share their experiences??

allie_b

I looked back over several years and found a few instances where I had this.

Once, when I was in high school and it was a significant year for me. It was the year I first started meditating and also it was the first time I travelled abroad.

This latest time was the year I got married.

Both significant times in my life.

4leafclovah

allie_b said:
I looked back over several years and found a few instances where I had this.

Once, when I was in high school and it was a significant year for me. It was the year I first started meditating and also it was the first time I travelled abroad.

This latest time was the year I got married.

Both significant times in my life.

That doesn't sound bad at all. So were these tight conjunctions? what aspects did they make?

allie_b

The year I travelled, Pluto (less than 2 degrees from the Asc.-from the 12th) was part of a grand trine with Jupiter in the 4th and Moon in the 8th.

The year I got married, Pluto was 6 degrees from the Asc. (in the 1st house), and was part of a T-square, with Saturn opposing it in the 7th, (both) squaring a Sun/Mercury conjunction in the 3rd (and the sun was conjunct the IC).

The marriage didn't last long, so it actually wasn't a great year (memorable but not in a good sense). But that other year was a very good year, though.

What aspects does your chart make? What do you expect from it?

4leafclovah said:
That doesn't sound bad at all. So were these tight conjunctions? what aspects did they make?

4leafclovah

Well, the SR ascendant would land in my natal 5th, so this could mean children,gambling,creativity or love affairs. Saturn is placed in the 9th and there is a stellium in the 2nd, so this could be about my beliefs and values also, some conflict having to do with education maybe. Capricorn in my natal rules the 6th and my SR moon is in the 6th, so maybe there will be issues with health and work. My natal 8th lands in SR 2nd, so this could be about making investments. The stellium in the 2nd puts an emphasis on money and values. I have multiple indicators in my other charts that this will be a big year. Lots of SA activity, both good and bad.Major transits going on. I will also have SA Pluto square natal ascendant, so this is especially interesting. Progressed moon will trine natal moon and progressed Jupiter and Venus, which could be an indicator for children or maybe heightened confidence.

NATAL
62454908afe62fb2b.jpg

SOLAR
6245498739f7ed511.jpg

Last edited:

allie_b

That is one packed SR2nd house! Mercury and Uranus are there, which shows changeable (2nd house) issues but with both Sun and Jupiter there, I'd say it's going to end up positive.

I agree with you that it will be a significant year. Something transformative (Pluto) will happen. Since SR Pluto conjunct Asc. doesn't happen very often (at least not for me), it definitely means something.

Neptune Rising

I had Pluto in the 1st house in the SR last year. It was a great year, I also had Ascendant conjunct Ascendant, in Sagitarius. I passed my Swedish massage course, best in the class. I had total freedom, ie no employment which looking back was the best freedom I've had in ages. I learned loads. I think my life path changed in a very subtle way, in that I want to do healing as a career... so now I have that foundation, I need to find a way to do that more... still work in a office though for the money and some stability but the roots are there, mainly through what I learned last year.
NR

4leafclovah

Neptune Rising said:
I had Pluto in the 1st house in the SR last year. It was a great year, I also had Ascendant conjunct Ascendant, in Sagitarius. I passed my Swedish massage course, best in the class. I had total freedom, ie no employment which looking back was the best freedom I've had in ages. I learned loads. I think my life path changed in a very subtle way, in that I want to do healing as a career... so now I have that foundation, I need to find a way to do that more... still work in a office though for the money and some stability but the roots are there, mainly through what I learned last year.
NR
Wow.. you were truly fortunate! It sounds like you are following your true path.good for you! :)

Neptune Rising

4leafclovah said:
Wow.. you were truly fortunate! It sounds like you are following your true path.good for you! :)

Ah thanks! Not at all easy though. Perhaps that was the Pluto in first house, near Ascendant, transformed life in some way. Nothing at all to worry about though, just meant things changed and it was a bit unstable and maybe still is, but in the long run I think its for the best anyway. :)

NR

Neppy

Neptune Rising said:
NR

Neptune Rising, may I ask, what aspects did you have to pluto? From both natal and SR.

Neppy

Neptune Rising

Neppy said:
Neptune Rising, may I ask, what aspects did you have to pluto? From both natal and SR.

Neppy

Sure, in the SR Pluto was opposite Mars, trine Moon, semi square Chiron.

SR Pluto was in trine with natal Juno, quintile Midheaven, semi square Venus/Mercury.

NR

Abby

I was looking at my solar return charts from years ago, and noticed that SR pluto was tightly conjuncting the SR ascendant in 2006. Well, hind sight is 20/20, and boy I can sure tell you that was a bumpy ride!

2006 was the best/worst year of my life. I finally moved out, which was probably the best part of that year. My relationship failed with my boyfriend, and my best friend came out to me, which begun the downward spiral of our strong friendship. Mind you there were several other factors to my solar return chart, transits and other relating charts. But, I am sure the great pluto energy had a hand in stirring everything up! Oh, and I had a nasty saturn influence in the SR chart too. Don't even get me started with Saturn....

Anyways, I know it's been a while, but it would be a learning experience to see how the pluto conjuct ascendant played out after all.

Neptune Rising

I've had Pluto conjunct the ascendant in my solar return for this year, starting Jan 2011. So far this year, it has been a complete turnaround in my life, totally transformative. It has been catalysed by a recent silent meditation retreat which brought everything into perspective and transformed my life view.

This is a major focus of my life so far this year, self exploration through meditation as well as yoga.

I am also teaching yoga for a job, starting up my own business which is also transforming my life in a positive direction.

I am taking power in my life for the first time, I have no doubt that Pluto has a hand in this. It started, I feel, with the Saturn conjunct Pluto transit last year in September-ish.

The meditation, yoga and teaching influence comes from natal Pluto in my 9th house, bring a focus for direction (SR Pluto on ascendant) this year. I've been practicing both for years but only just started to use what I know in the public domain (tr Saturn just started conjuncting my 10th house and trine 10th/9th rulers). Sure, it has it's moments when I feel completely lost and insecure, but on the whole it's a great time of change.

:happy:

fullmoonlibra

For me, this year i'll have Pluto conjunct ascendant in 12th house in my solar return chart, with scorpio as ascendant. natally pluto is in 3rd house.
i hope this will bring positive transformation for me, but pluto is in the chart opposite to SR moon/sun in 6th house and conjunct to SR saturn.
Though, SR jupiter and SR moon are conjunct MC. What could there go wrong?

Atria

Hola Tokio.lights, how many grades are between Pluto and your ascendant, if that indicares some dificulties you can put Pluto 7 , 8 grades far from it , Which is Pluto cosmic state? Aspectos, i travel sometimes to improve some things or to avoid others, saludos

tokyo.lights

Hola Tokio.lights, how many grades are between Pluto and your ascendant, if that indicares some dificulties you can put Pluto 7 , 8 grades far from it , Which is Pluto cosmic state? Aspectos, i travel sometimes to improve some things or to avoid others, saludos
Hello:joyful: Are grades degrees? Pluto is in the 12th house about 5 degrees away from the Ascendant.

Atria

Yes degrees, sorry mi english is not good, depending on your natal chart and the cosmic state of pluto, the aspects, the kind of changes or change coming, at seven or eigth degrees from the ascendant, i prefer more degrees away from the ascendant , there he looses his strength , his indication, so sometimes we made a short trip at that period to put it away , but it depends on your natal chart, how is the celestial and terrestial state (Morin de Villefranche) of pluto what he indicates in your natal chart, etc. My son has too at his solar return this year pluto at the ascendatn at 25 of april , at his natal pluto is at the third, but at solar he receive good aspects from mars and the sun at fifth, and a bad aspect from urano at four, what houses governs pluto in your natal chart and at the solar, we have to study all the factors, the sumatory , the sintesis, to balance, a friend has too pluto at his solar at march, he lives in Argentine and he is going to Galapagos Ecuador to change the solar return , he has pluto at eight with uranus at his natal, and pluto goes to the first house , his solar return is much better at Galapagos. Mis mejores deseos

QuaternityEagle

I have Pluto conj. ascendant in the next solar return(2010). I have read some bad things about this. Anyone here like to share their experiences??

It is also connected with where you Pluto is natally, also the Sun Sign, and the ASC. I would be curious to see the chart.

My own experience was that it helped me express myself more, made me more fearless, a little numb (Pluto can be kind of anesthetic), but it was needed because I was transforming my ASC that year and I needed to be a little a numb I guess to people's reactions. My body changed significantly: lost 25 pounds without really trying. Also started medication which really helped me.

Its not always bad. It can be difficult because change can sometimes make us think something is wrong. But change is inevitable, so its not so much right or wrong.

~ QuaternityEagle