Read my chart round 2!

StillOne

Also, I noticed your Neptune Uranus conjunction in the 12th house. Albeit a wider orb, I think it warrants further research as well. That Neptune is retrograde too.

Neptune Retrograde
* feels guilty inside and so ....
* tends to blame themselves when things go wrong
* super sensitive inside and so .....
* puts on a tough skinned mask
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/retrogradeplanets.htm

I recently read an introductory post by Crystal Starseed in which there's a heated discussion of Indigo Children where one poster suggested Neptune and Uranus must be conjunct for this situation to apply. I must confess I don't know anything about this scenario but feel like you might want to look into it also... especially given your mystic rectangle and kite formations that you have as well...

The discussion is here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39993

You certainly have a lot of interesting things going on. Another would be your Moon conjunct Chiron in Cancer in the 6th house. Aside from it being in opposition to Retrograde Saturn and setting the stage of your kite, it warrants research on it's own as well... I think...

All these aspect patterns should point to some serious talent if I'm reading this right. I'm new to all this, I hope someone with a lil more experience jumps in to confirm and assist. Good luck!

Last edited:

Zonark

Theonlymomentwewerealone

so far, key things i've learnt that have been hard to find- was that the ascendant is potentially more important than the sun and moon. Having capricorn signifies your outlook is that of a capricorn, saturn being in 1st ruling, means that your naturally quite disciplined which… i consider lucky…
this being the key to your chart…..
-aries is in the 3rd which makes communication part of what you are meant to be doing hugely…. as mercury is in 8th virgo - therefore mercury is exalted
(my friend ernest tells me though that having it so far infront of the sun means that your thoughts- mind, might run way ahead of you, or you might have to watch your tongue…
because pluto is in tenth, ultimately this <----is what you'll be bringing about…. but through the use of this mercury….

where--- you are a strong critic and can see the finer details of things… as well have good intellectual ability. I have mercury in gemini… but virgo actually is much more practical than gemini… and grounded. having the earth trine is lucky.

this means you will find your footing… potentially more steady than I, I have nothing in taurus or virgo! yet neptune and uranus in 10th which, with my mindset- my wishes seems much like wobbly ground… maybe this is why i know i have to pay attention…
overall kiddo your chart is wonderful.

what is in the 7th is often what you are known for…. so it seems…… you should be in the public eye of some sort….maybe in the end after all…. look on the hand you write with to see if there is a star!!!!

theres no way i really want to suggest of something for you to do… as i hated the dating website idea…
but thought it would be a funny idea the other day
if you had a psychologist go into politics, though as a politician…. as often there is more psychological rhetoric which is personal rather than insightful…

though cancer moon,/.… maybe has more understanding????

okay…. back to saturn…..
apart from aries 3rd…..then…- its pointing to mars in fourth taurus…
this is why the kite points to the moon…. :) (as fourth = ….

(ill link you to something i have on cancer moon it…)

but overall it being in taurus means your naturally artistic in some manner….

whatever is in leo is your talents….. to some degree….. as is your 5th house.

so gemini is talent. :)
venus. (beauty, refinement, artistic sense, visionary talent, musical ability, etc….
and self (sun) is also…

political statements through art are quite possible… ?
having that green line between uranus and venus means you will be bringing down the structures or revolutionising things through this….

the ascendent shows neptune conjunct it in capricorn- so your the idealist of a new world, or these traits are naturally the way you come to the world, even though from a capricorn view….

(I have pisces ascendant… so it points to neptune in capricorn as the same themes… or overall way of seeing the world….
actually the composite charts were really cool….. )

everything in the end goes through wherever jupiter is other than the moon..…. so you pretty much have the best spot heyyyy :) cancer is expansive …. and so many ive found have really been able to break out of their boundaries and are known for this…
ie
coco channel had this placement of venus and jupiter.

the moon in cancer…. opposite saturn means your possibly quite reactionary to authority…. and more sympathetic than most… but also could be quite disciplined with yourself.

junoisuppose

I don't want to tell you what you "should" do with your life, and probably in this day and age if you're anything like most people you'll go through a lot of careers.

But I did want to post a reply because my dad has capricorn rising with saturn in the 1st and scorpio on the MC. He was a doctor which fits with scorpio being about life and death and delving beneath the surface. Also I have a cousin who has capricorn ascendant with scorpio MC and she is a dentist, who specializes in surgery (although she also has mars on her descendant and mars is the significator of surgery I think).

Capricorn is a very practical sign and also not afraid of hard work. In my experience Capricorn ascendants are the people who put in years and years of training but end up with very high status careers.

Also you have a lot of planets in the 7th house, also quite a few watery ones, so anything where you are advising/counseling other people might be a good fit.

Also capricorn and scorpio are both signs that deal with large amounts of money, so running your own business might be an idea. You have mars opposing the MC, which means that you would fight with authority figures, but also it is the ruler of scorpio and it is in the 4th house which suggests working from home would be a good idea.

You also have neptune aspecting the MC, which means you could use neptunian qualities in your job - helping other people, or something artistic and creative.

You have gemini on the 6th house cusp and mercury in the 8th house, which could be communicating with people about 8th house things - either deep, transformative, psychological stuff or other people's money.

Don't know if that helps at all, but it's just what I know.

Last edited: