The window to fight is small

powerion

When I used to box my coach said the window to be a fighter is small, you have to jump at the opportunity.

why train everyday to fight 15 mins of a fight you are not trained for? You train the moves so you don't have to think about technique in the fight, you can be more creative that way not having to think about all that, just focus on what he is doing and that way you know what you can do.

Lets say you have to deal with rude people all day, these people are giving you chances to deal with rudeness, and then when you get home the one person you love forsure has some love for you right..but something childish happens and you blow up causing a fight...you see what I mean

Why after all the time, do we still have rudeness and HATE, I want to punch the next person in the face who does something even a little mean, making myself the one who actually did the thing mean and I will explain this all to them so they understand how pissed off I am...and I hope this will do something...hahah okay that was a joke but you know its a "bummer"...lol that cant solve anything cause it makes sense to me.

if I ever hit the lotto I swear I am giving it all away, but not just give it away, I mean I will ACTUALLY give it away myself so I can see that it goes where I want it to... I will buy food for everyone I can for one day you know or something..the fight window is small, so if you can make a change do it, you could die tomorrow...

MaeMae

Banned
When I used to box my coach said the window to be a fighter is small, you have to jump at the opportunity.

why train everyday to fight 15 mins of a fight you are not trained for? You train the moves so you don't have to think about technique in the fight, you can be more creative that way not having to think about all that, just focus on what he is doing and that way you know what you can do.

Lets say you have to deal with rude people all day, these people are giving you chances to deal with rudeness, and then when you get home the one person you love forsure has some love for you right..but something childish happens and you blow up causing a fight...you see what I mean

Why after all the time, do we still have rudeness and HATE, I want to punch the next person in the face who does something even a little mean, making myself the one who actually did the thing mean and I will explain this all to them so they understand how pissed off I am...and I hope this will do something...hahah okay that was a joke but you know its a "bummer"...lol that cant solve anything cause it makes sense to me.

if I ever hit the lotto I swear I am giving it all away, but not just give it away, I mean I will ACTUALLY give it away myself so I can see that it goes where I want it to... I will buy food for everyone I can for one day you know or something..the fight window is small, so if you can make a change do it, you could die tomorrow...

your perspective is much like my boyfriends. he views the world as cage match opponent (he has a close mars/uranus/pluto conjunct in 7th) and truly feels the world is an enemy that should be physically beaten down if it is not nice to him. his virgo stellium squares his moon.

Last edited:

powerion

The enemy is the lifestyle, its changes us.

having the heart of a lion, but also the heart of gold.

We came into life as men with hearts of lion, or woman with hearts of gold..our job is to get the other while holding onto the one we have.

Men can have a heart of gold, while women can have heart of lion (we all know :bandit:) so when marriage happens, and we have two perfect beings, what do they give up to be in marriage?

Lets say heart of gold...a WOMAN(having the heart of lion to) meets the heart of a lion..A MAN(having the heart of gold), does the lion..A MAN give up his heart of gold to share the WOMANs Heart of gold who is indeed heart of gold (as the man is the heart of a lion) which hold a heart of a lion to which she should give up?

When they were lost? are we all lost?

powerion

If a perfect being is one with a heart of a lion and a heart of gold, what is lost when the 2 become one? two things must be lost because there was four, two hearts of gold and two hearts of a lion..sry I got sidetract

MaeMae

Banned
PI ~ he does have a heart of gold, indeed, in love with me, who has the heart of a lion. his justification is to "teach" a lesson to anyone who is not "nice".