kindly help:when will i have my first baby?

Deepika

Hi Punam

I checked ur chart, u are under Jupiter mahadasha and Saturn antardasha
which started on 29th oct, 2008 and saturn antardasha will end on 13th may 2011. I think ur calculation of antardasha is wrong. The jupiter transit in pisces is favourable for u and ur husband. The site which i use for calculation is yournetastrologer.com.

In this site go to free online horoscope. There u put ur birth details.
dont worry and pray to God .

Deepika

Dear Deepika,

The jupiter transit in pisces is favourable for u and ur husband.

When will this jupiter transit in pisces happen and till what time will it last ?

Thanks.

Hi Punam

I checked ur chart, u are under Jupiter mahadasha and Saturn antardasha
which started on 29th oct, 2008 and saturn antardasha will end on 13th may 2011. I think ur calculation of antardasha is wrong. The jupiter transit in pisces is favourable for u and ur husband. The site which i use for calculation is yournetastrologer.com.

In this site go to free online horoscope. There u put ur birth details.
dont worry and pray to God .

Deepika

Dear Deepika,

That's great.So can I plan my baby between may 2010 and august 2010? My husband would be going through rahu antardasha during this period. Does that matter as far as conceiving is concerned? Post august 2010 I will be under jupiter mahadasha, saturn antardasha and rahu pratyantar dasha and it will continue till 9th jan 2011.

Thanks

Hi Punam

Jupiter will transit in pisces in may 2010 and will remain there till april 2011.

Deepika

Deepika

Dear Punam

I am not a professional astrologer. I am just a beginner in astrology.
Its ur personal decision. The event which has to happen will happen.

I am giving u an example . My friend had an ectopic pregnancy. The pandit had told them ki pehli santan ka sukh nahin , they knew it before hand that something wrong will happen in first pregnancy but they could not prevent it and she had an ectopic pregnancy and had to go through a surgery. So whatever is written in ur destiny that will happen no matter u ask from a big pandit. Stop worrying and pray to God for good.

take care
Deepika

Dear Vagabondgirl,

What is this lunar fertlility method? I had gone to astro.com.There I selected special charts.Then i selected lunar fertility method.But I could not understand the chart. How does one read it?

Thank you.

I also had a miscarriage last summer/autume. Some astrologer said that it was a bad time to conceive or that I wouldnt conceive at this time because of saturns bad transit.... But I did conceive very easily, so in a way it was not 100% correct.

Early miscarriages before week 12 are usually due to chromosomal abnormalities, and the pregnancy will end naturally. This risk increases with age. But I was quite young (23) and it can happen to the best I guess. 50% chance for miscarriage for all pregnancy and 25% chance for it in recognized pregnancies. After 2-3 miscarriages you may have a evaluation done by a doctor/gynechologist to see if there are any other factors interfering with conceiving or having a fullterm pregnancy. But having a miscarriage doesnt need to mean that you will not have a healthy baby! Many women experience this no matter how fertile they are.

Maybe it is wise to wait to try again until you are healed emotionally/mentally. You can also use lunar fertility method to try and conceive under your right moon phase. Some say it decreases likelyhood for miscarriage.... But who knows.

Dear Shanti,

That's great.So can I plan my baby between may 2010 and august 2010? My husband would be going through moon mahadasha and rahu antardasha during this period. Would this pose any problems as far as conceiving is concerned? Post august 2010, I will be under jupiter mahadasha, saturn antardasha and rahu pratyantar dasha and it will continue till 9th jan 2011.

Thanks

Hi punam,

You had a very special set of transits in otober involving your Asc. (body).
Your kala sarpa yoga was exacty triggered by transiting ketu and also
debilitated mars in your asc (5th ruler).
Your transiting period planet (jupiter) was going in aquarius (8th house),
and 6th from moon. This was not good and will not be repeated.

from may jupiter in 9th house in pisces own sign..very good aspecting 5th.
From june t. mars (5th ruler) moves out of your asc. and it's debilitation sign,,,,better still.

Mz_Lani

I am new to this website. But, my boyfriend and I of seven years would love to have a new addition to our family soon. We've been "kind of trying", for maybe almost a year, but nothing has happened. Now that I finally finished college and starting my new career I would like to conceive anytime soon. Anyone with a psychic ability or have an answer of when I will have my first baby? Any thoughts and suggestions will be kindly helpful. Thank you.

My birth date : 02/15/1987 Aquarius
Birth place: Rochester, Mn

Boyfriend's birth date: 05/06/1984 Taurus
Birth place: Thailand

Deepika

My birth details

Aug 6th , 1976
Time- 3:40 pm
place-rampura phul , punjab , India

birth chart
scorpio lagna
2nd house- moon (dhanu rashi)
6th house- ketu (aries)
7th house- jupiter(taurus)
9th house- sun & saturn(cancer)
10th house-mars , mercury & venus(leo)
12th house-rahu(libra)

Kindly analyse my chart, when will i have a child

thanks
Deepika

JasTat

I would also Like to know around when me and my fiance will be having children. my bday is monday at 5:52am 03-11-1991 in harvey, IL and his is Tuesday 09-20-88 in chicago, il our wedding date is Saturday 12am July 16, 2011 chicago,il. I just want to know to see if we will be honeymooning or not. or should we expect something when we get back. thanks

Last edited:

manjulamk

Hi,
Please help me when will i have my first baby, my details are
Birth day : 21/02/1983
Birth time : 4:30 am
Birth day : Monday
Birth name : Omavva
Naksatra : Rohini
Tithi: Ashtami

My husband's details

Birth day :04/09/1980 ( i dont have much details about him)

Waiting for the reply

thanks

sundeep

HI ,
i am also having same question when can i get pregnant?

My details

Dob: october 27, 1984
Time : 7:05 pm

Husband Details:

Dob: feb 19, 1980

thanks in advance

Lilbeersey55

Could anybody tell me when am I going to have my first baby?

My DOB 9/12/1996
Birth Time: 11:05 pm
place of birth: Oneonta,NY

My fiancé's DOB: 12/26/1990
place of birth: Sidney,NY

Thank You and eagerly awaiting a reply

Pansam

Can anyone tell me if ketu in 12 house they wont have babies. In my husband horoscope ketu placed in 12 the house and mine is in 2nd house

Chakravathy

No No No! Not true at all.

My dad has his ketu in 12th house, and he has an amazing son. I do not have brothers. Hope this answers your question

Chakravathy

Pansam

Can anyone tell me if ketu in 12 house they wont have babies. In my husband horoscope ketu placed in 12 the house and mine is in 2nd house

my dob is 25.07.1990
time:3.25am
place: cuddalore tamilnadu
my husband dob is 27.10.1985
time:7.50am
place. ahmedabad gujarat

my marriage date 14.07.2011

can some body tell me when i will be blessed with children

Preetigh88

When Wil I conceive.. We r married since 4 n half yrs...
My name: Preeti
DOB : 3rd OCT 1988
TIME : 6 :08 pm
Place :Belgavi, Karnataka
Husband's name :Girish
DOB : 9th July 1983
Time : 4 :30 am
Place : Ugar khurd, Karnataka
Plz tel me when Wil I have a baby..