Moon in Virgo

woolgatherer

I know someone with a Virgo Moon in the 1st and he is pretty concious of how what he eats affects his health (like sugar and caffeine). He's been moving more and more towards eating more natural foods and using natural products. He also became a vegetarian at a very young age, but mostly because of his compassion for animals rather than for health reasons.

He also says that sometimes he doesn't feel worthwhile unless he's of service, but he's not looking to become a nurse or anything. Virgo is on the 2nd house cusp, so maybe that's where the self worth thing comes from...

Astrodawn

Hi shining ray

Im a virgo moon in the 1st

Im a health and fitness teacher, I teach health, nutrition, anatomy and all form of exercise, so yes I think I fit into the moon in virgo health box quite well! haha

But in regards to myself I dont always practice what I teach and swing from super healthy to slob, but even when a slob Im constantly thinking its wrong and think about the health consequencies :)

im off to work for a few hours will make some suggestions for the rejuventation of your health later today shining x

Last edited:

SunConjunctPluto

I have an 8th house virgo moon,I'm a vegetarian but not a strict one, so will eat meat just to be polite, so I don't make a fuss. Then I pay for it the next day with with constipation and the guilt when I look at the photo of the battery hens I have on my fridge.

waterlilly

lillyjgc said:
Hi,
I have moon in Virgo (in H10)...I have always been interested in healing and have a number of diplomas in that field (massage, reflexology,reiki and homeopathy (which I am still studying)..I also do healing work with animals.For a few years I ran my own clinic.
I would say the virgo moon likes attention to detail, and is fussy about the environment.Health and hygiene are paramount to me. I have been a vegetarian for a good part of my life.
I'd say I'm very typical of my virgo moon.
Cheers
lillyjgc

Yep! virgo moon in 10th too! I tend to be aware of my health and the health of others. I don't like any bacteria or diseasy things at all. At one point I thought the dog had ring worm and I totally freaked. I could feel it crawling in the atmosphere...Dramatic?! me?? Never....lol!!!:34:

natasa812

I also have a Virgo moon but in 7th and an professional astrologer told me that moon in 7th means changes in personal life (more than one merriedge). I like everything clean and I wash my hands very often but I dont care so much about details (I am Sagittarius - that is the explanation). Now, about aspects, trines Mercury in 10th and Venus in 11th (I must say that I am sensitive a lot). It squares Saturn and Neptune and it is opposite to my AC. It is ``seating`` on my DC (on 1th degree) so, I am wondering what does it means?
I hope those information are helpfull...
Best regards
Natasha

R4VEN

Yikes! All you Virgo moon people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it has helped me understand (and be empathic) towards the Virgo moon people in my life. My (late) mother had moon in Virgo - she was very attractive, very Virgoan - and she was an eat-your-vegies and drink-all-your-milk type mum. She was also forever chastising herself about her weight, cos she also really liked her food, but was only ever rounded, never fat.

Most interesting, though, was that I had a lot of illness as a child, and had to be kept home from school. My mother seemed to love it when I was sick. She'd call the Dr (back in the days when Drs made home visits to people on farms...) and she would give him the run-down when he arrived - symptoms, temperture, blah, blah. My brothers and I called her Dr Smith (using our surname in place of Smith) because she acted like one. Had she been allowed an education she probably would have chosen nursing.

And she made lists - endless lists....... shopping lists, Christmas card lists, jobs to do, things she'd buy if she could afford them, people to ring, people to write to (before email, of course).

S

starnoud

As you can see, my moon in virgo.... I invite you to tell ME what it does.:D

vbimghost.php

RockFish

He also became a vegetarian at a very young age, but mostly because of his compassion for animals rather than for health reasons.
Same here, but unfortunately I eventually went back to eating meat, particularly fish, in order to feel more grounded. There was a difficult period in my life in which I craved for blood..... :60:

Then, when things settled down, I brought red meat to zero again. I eat lots of fish and very rarely chicken, but I have this goal of going 100% vegan again one day.

Lots of vegetarians Virgo Moons here. That's really interesting.

Oh, and BTW, I quit smoking again... I'm in the disgusted period once more, it's not really an effort, maybe this time it is forever. I am swimming every day... being a Virgo Moon, after all. :D

Since I've got virgo Moon in the 9th, it works as a travelling Moon... I've lived in four different towns in two different states so far (since T Saturn sextiled her in Cancer), travelled to some other places, and I don't think it's going to stop here.

The worst side of my Virgo Moon is the square to Neptune, because I never manage to clean things and get them organized as I want. I'd love to be able to have one of those pristine houses, but my house is an utter mess, and I am a very lousy housekeeper......................... :rolleyes:

I am a terrible housewife - Moon in Pisces square Neptune in 4th. A nice triple cocktail. :p

Bad, bad, bad at organizing the house, always dissatisfied and when I do try to make the house nice I end up damaging something. I can turn a palace into the slums in few months. I have been improving lately, and forcing myself into routine and better habits. I want to start exercising again soon, watching my diet. Brother's wedding is in August and I want to look good. I need a triple injection of Virgo at the moment. Lately I have been into cooking really rich foods, better than my usual cooking. I have been a gourmet chef this week, will have to check my transits. As usually I just 'last minute cook', but I have actually spent time preparing meals.

I still wish I had a Virgo Moon it would balance out my chart so much better.

LionKing

Yea... I think cleanliness has something to do with it. I am sort of like that. Yes I have Moon in Virgo but it is in my 2nd H. But I do have strange health habits. I watch what I eat. I am a cleaning pest. I wash my hands nearly every where I go. I drink only water that is purified. Never tap. I eat salads nearly every day. Of course I eat red meat but not as much as the average person does.
I've heard and can attest it is true on my case that Virgo Moon people have daughters. I have 3 and no sons. V/r LionKing:D

cassanra

I have a son and a daughter so not sure what that means. Not heard that one before...
I feel sorry for you LionKing. Way too many hormones:)

Effie

LionKing said:
Yea... I think cleanliness has something to do with it. I am sort of like that. Yes I have Moon in Virgo but it is in my 2nd H. But I do have strange health habits. I watch what I eat. I am a cleaning pest. I wash my hands nearly every where I go. I drink only water that is purified. Never tap. I eat salads nearly every day. Of course I eat red meat but not as much as the average person does.
I've heard and can attest it is true on my case that Virgo Moon people have daughters. I have 3 and no sons. V/r LionKing:D

I have virgo ascendant, and I honestly do all of the above without any exception. I only eat red meat once a month, the first or second day of my period in order to get the iron, and never again the whole month. I am crazy with cleanliness, and you can tell when I am depressed because I do not clean in a a***l sort of way. I need to wash my hands everywhere I go and it is the first thing I do when I come back home...oh sorry...the first thing is I immediately take my shoes off and leave them by the door (I am not Asian, I am European) and after that I immediately wash my hands. I am also crazy with fitness, and I need to eat salads and fruits everyday.

So, my point is that it's not the moon, it's the virgo whether you have it in the moon or the ascendant...we are a***l totally...

jomotion

My Virgo moon leads a 5+ degree stellium with Uranus and Pluto thats 6 degrees under my Virgo ascendant. I'm a hyper-healthy vegan who's been sculpted by a 5-day-a-week resistance traing regimen. "Health-slackers" tend to lean on me for inspiration.

Has anyone in this thread mentioned the quintessential Virgo shyness? I have had instances which were almost pathological.

aquarius7000

Shy as in Michael Jackson shy?
Starnoud, Michael has, as opposed to Sun conj Pluto in Virgo, Merc plus Ven conj Ura in 'Leo', which perhaps outshine the usual Virgo-Sun shyness in his case. If his birth time is correct, he also has a Libra Asc = others' oriented.

;)AQ7

S

starnoud

I posted a version where MJ has gemini rising. Then look at his mercury being retro..... this would maybe perhaps possibly explain his introvert and strange way of cummunicating. Well it IS unusual for sure LOL

angeldust

i have virgo moon in the end of 7th some readings put it in 8th and i overanalyseee everythinggggg...
i am also into healthy lifestyle and healthy food .i graduated w Managment degree but i last minute decided i wanted to work in a hospital and that i def picked a wrong field.
i didnt do anythn about this yet as i m only 25 .
but i m definitelly into social work NGOs ,third world development and those kinds of things and i m tryin to compensate for that by writting a project for aging population now .
i dont know if this is virgo moon or combination of everythn 1 degree aquarius asc.

angeldust

oh yeah also i smoke but i hate cigarettes .i lived in 4 different countries.
if someone before me mentioned that this is virgo moon which i dont think it is but i did too so to say.
and i dont eat meat either .

RockFish

also i smoke but i hate cigarettes

That probably means you'll drop it eventually. I also smoked, but hated cigarettes, whenever I smoked I'd go to the bathroom later to wash my hands and brush my teeth... :D

Funny Virgo Moons. :cool: