What do you think of this Composite? Kite.

Lion o ness

I guess I should give a little background, this is some one I just recently met..
When we met, it seemed so magical, like a story from a fairy tale.. Just like romance was surrounding us... I truly felt like a princess that just ran into prince charming... OOOOO neptune.....

But with a long thought process and being realistic, I see that this is not what I really want.. only because its a big age difference...

Yet I feel a kinship so to speak, I have been honest and said I can only maintain a friendship and cant give anything else beyond that...
He said thats great... same here...
Then one night he calls me, asking me how I feel about him, that we have a connection, and that we can make this work... I stood my ground, and am keeping it at only a friendship level..

He asks me out, but I say no.... But I do talk/text with him alot... I do feel a sort of connection.. But at the same time I dont feel its the best thing... Maybe Im sending mixed signals about the friendship... Im trying to be as honest as possible w/o hurting his feelings.

Anyways the reason why I bring this up is because; when I looked at the composite I see a kite pointing at venus.
I think there is also a yod pointing at saturn but not sure...

I feel maybe this is some sort of spiritual connection...

If you can give your opinions on this..

Attachments

• aries composite.jpg
    aries composite.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 47

scorprising

I have a similar problem, and a similar kite.
Intense connection... would be great to have some feedback on the meaning of this!

In composite, there is a grand trine in Air between pluto, sun and saturn... with a kite forming with neptune 1st house sagittarius.

In Davidson and Progressed composite, same formation, but with different planets and elements.

In synastry, there is only an ALMOST trine though.

Any feedback would be great :)

many thanks

Attachments

• COMPOSITE.jpg
    COMPOSITE.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Vista

I have a similar problem, and a similar kite.
Intense connection... would be great to have some feedback on the meaning of this!

In composite, there is a grand trine in Air between pluto, sun and saturn... with a kite forming with neptune 1st house sagittarius.

In Davidson and Progressed composite, same formation, but with different planets and elements.

In synastry, there is only an ALMOST trine though.

Any feedback would be great :)

many thanks

Moon square Uranus is not good for longevity. Mercury opposing Neptune would be another concern in regards to being honest with each other. Do you know his time of birth? There are angular planets in this chart which are more important, obviously that would change based on his birthtime.