Finding Soul Mates

junoisuppose

Where: he may have looked at an astrocartography map to see where certain planetary lines were running and/or intersecting. I would say that he looked at where his Venus rising and/or setting lines were running through. Also, to confirm the city near where the line ran, he may have looked at the sign and ruler's despositer of his 7th house to see what cities had that sign as well.

When: He must have looked at his progressions and/or transits, to see what was hitting that 7th house (and also, what houses its ruler was in and aspects it was making).

That makes sense.

Astrologer 50 says it's impractical to move around the world to these places, but I have to say I'd do it. Plus people from those places move around too, so if it's meant to be you'll meet them somewhere on your travels...

Perhaps I'm too romantic for my own good. :love:

waybread

You might be able to do a horary chart. If a horary chart can indicate, "where did I lose my car keys?" it may be able to indicate, "where will I meet my soul-mate?"

barbh

Account Closed
Beautiful story!

I would say horary to find out when, although could also use natal chart progressions and solar arcs, but horary is simpler.

And then use local space charts to find directions. Like, follow your Venus line, or the line of the ruler of your relationship house. It could help narrow things down somewhat.

:annoyed: barbh