Guess the Sun, Moon and Asc

wintersprite1

Premium Member
My kids gave me permission to post their pictures and to ask, guess their big 3. They both have been brought up with a strong Astrology study background, so they also are curious of what the responses will be.

Over the years, some of their info has shown on the board, and in private PMs... So, if you know from those postings, don't make it a spoiler.

My son is 15 and my daughter 17.:love: Good Luck! Oh, and neither one has a planet in the first house.

picture.php

picture.php

SniperBomber328

The guy I'd say maybe Cancer, Pisces or Gemini rising. For the girl I'd say Sagittarius, Aries or Libra Rising.

I'm avoiding the fixed signs since they usually indicate either a square jawline or chin, with a rectangular or square head.

Though I can't really tell whether the guys jaw is square or not cause of the hair blocking it in the first pic, and the angle of the second pic. Can't be Capricorn or Virgo rising cause the faces usually look like upside down triangles (hence pointy chins) though I can be wrong. I mean Zac Efron has a Capricorn AC and he has a squarish face.

princess valhalla

hmmm you could totally be right about the pisces rising. Maybe Pisces Rising with Scorpio Sun or vice versa, Scorpio Ascendant with Pisces Sun? Capricorn Moon?

The daughter, I agree with the Sagittarius guess, either rising or sun sign. Maybe Cancer Moon?

But I am NO expert! :lol:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
The Scorpio is a given with my son... it is a Scorpio Moon though. Only one of the guessing with my daughter has been correct and it is that she has an Aries rising.

Clue: The Scorp Moon is the only water sign between the two of them.

TK

SniperBomber328

And he does have a Sagittarius Rising!

TK

Well I'm sure out of all the guesses I had for your son (what with Gemini, Pisces and Cancer) I was bound to get it right. The reason I stated the 'fixed signs' was because I could not see your sons face very accurately i.e. the jawline and cheeks, so I took a best guess afterwards.

sandstone

Banned
hi wintersprite,

this is the first i have seen of this post, 5 daze after you posted it!

i do better guessing element emphasis, especially in person.. the boy seems to have too much earth and not enough fire, although i think you said moon in scorpio with sag rising, so some fire in the rising sign.. the girl on the other hand- at least for the pic, has too much fire and not enough earth - hey - a good couple, lol... the girl strikes me like fire/water combo, but all the water has been taken! strong water planet focus perhaps.. the guy some earth thing hitting an angle by square, or some earth vibe is what i get from the pic. nothing like having fun guessing signs, to put more lightness into one's time in astrology.. maybe i misread air for earth!

wintersprite1

Premium Member
your son: gemini sun

Yay, we got him now.... Sun Gemini, Moon Scorpio, and Ascendant Sagittarius.

Astrofaces That is a link to the page showing others with that same combo he has.

For my daughter so far, the Aries Rising has been correct.

Sandstone... He does have some earth, with a Merc conj Mars in Taurus, and the generational Uranus in Cap. Naturally the same Uranus and this time with Neptune are her generation's Cap. (On her MC)

TK

SniperBomber328

I can't help but think you daughter has her Sun in Sagittarius with Moon in Pisces.

I'm also leaning towards a Sun in Aquarius with Moon in a fire sign. These are my best guesses judging from the former i.e. AC signs, and there distinctive common traits. It's harder to allocate the Sun's and Moon's sign, but I have seen some people do it.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Finally made it back here.

Okay, so we have my son figured out: A Gemini Sun, Scorpio Moon and Sagittarius Rising.

My daughter was close to being figured out, just a bit jumbled around in assignment... she told me to hint, look at the ferocious kitty teeth in her picture. She is a Leo Sun, Libra Moon, and Aries rising.

TK