Astrology of Luck in the natal chart

cocoloco

14695451_10157432199640408_5580868716350016396_n.jpg

My chart. I am lucky with my profession and school. I got into graduate school easily, and also with every test I take for my profession I passed the first time.

Last edited:

Witchyone

Jupiter in good aspect to Venus is pleasant and can bring gains, monetary and otherwise, through relationships, but not always through gambling or business. Sudden gains might be seen if Uranus is also in the mix with Jupiter and Venus but often it comes by way of one's profession not just gambling. I have found Jupiter sextile or trine Uranus to be an indicator of a fortunate life or general good luck, as well as Sun or Jupiter on the N.Node.

Yes, I was thinking more in terms of life events. My sister, on the other hand, is extremely lucky with games of chance and gambling. She won a bike in a raffle at the age of 5, and it hasn't stopped since. I'll have to wait until my mom is up and ask what time she was born, because I've made her chart before, but I deleted it. I only recall her three main placements: Virgo sun, Pisces moon, and Sag Asc.

thelivingsky

Transits of Uranus over Jupiter or H5 ruler ould bring gambling luck. Jupiter over the Part of Fortune can be lucky too.

Here is the chart of the recent winner of the US lottery who won the largest amount ever. She has natal aspects that indicate luck with gambling or money in general (Sun conjunct Jupiter in good aspect to Uranus. H2 ruler also in this trine.)
the day she won she had Jupiter over her POF and Uranus over her Juputer/Sun and venus transit her H2 close to the NNode.

Attachments

• astro_245gw_519_lottery_winner_2017826_64355_12253.jpg
    astro_245gw_519_lottery_winner_2017826_64355_12253.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 58

thelivingsky

I think I mentioned earlier that a Jupiter transit to my Part of Fortune brought two experiences of winning in gambling many years ago. So I have been keeping an eye on its current transit to my Jupiter happening now many years later. I have never been very "lucky" with gambling ventures and my chart has many indicators of difficulty in manifesting material wealth. Sure enough I won $300 on a lottery ticket last week as the transit was exact. For me this s a big win. When it first passed over my POF at 20 Scorpio in April, my 93-year-old mother gave me her car but several obstacles appeared in this transfer such as the title for the car being missing etc. But the gift was finally completed. Curiously the POF in my chart is in H4 signifying gain through mother or other H4 matters.

Januarystorm

Progression through the natal chart of the Solar Return Part of Fortune, at a 1 degree = 1 day rate, and delineating luck (for speculation, investment, gambling, risk taking) relative to Bright/Dark degrees, pitted/elevated degrees, azimene degrees, and progressed conjunction with the natal planets, is an interesting and often effective method to deterimine "lucky days"; I'll describe the technique if eneough AW members request me to.

please do discuss your technique! sounds terribly interesting