Writer, Blogger & Astrologer......

Solastro

AND.. here is my latest astro blog on the movie phenomena that was Star Wars.. emerging into the Collective Consciousness in the same year of Chiron's discovery in 1977.. The Wounded Healer indeed.. And this blog also features some notes from m...y forever ongoing astro-life journal.. http://whatsitallmeanthen.blogspot..../05/star-wars-astrology-archetypal-heros.html AND.. all this as I continue to experience *Uranus in Aries, in my 12th house.. applying to closely trine my *prog Venus-Mercury in Leo, in my 4th house.. while all also closely sextile my natal 2nd house Jupiter in Gemini........

And I just posted all this at the Young Astrologers Facebook page.... While I also use the Matrix Winstar Express program as it is simple quick & shows all four charts around the same wheel.. natal, prog, Sol-Arc & transits all at once.. I love it....... Though I also use Solar Fire at times too, mainly for long term searches..... Steven Forrest is my favourite teacher.. though I have also been reading Stephen Arroyo & Liz Greene again lately......

AND.. here is my natal chart.. astro_w2gw_01_darrell_breust_hp.21005.60103[1].gif

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

Welcome to the "dark side" and "use the force" on Astrologyweekly. :biggrin:

It's a great pleasure to have you here who's also a writer and blogger.

Whatdayaknow, my 333rd registered post on 5/5/2012 at 10:00AM PDT. :tongue: