The Influence of Natal Aspects to Black Moon Lilith

blueheron

CarrieLee said:
Hi there does anyone know about Dark moon Lilith and death? I ask this because I am on another forum astrologically studying the tragic death of a 2 and half year old at the hands of her Mom. She natally had Sun/Mer/ Black moon conjunction and When Mars conjuncted her ascendant and conjuncted her Sun Mer Black moon she was killed by her Mom...Any insight would be so helpful I admire so many of you Thanks in advance!

I don't know about Dark moon Lilith, and you've found some interesting correlations.

I just wanted to ad a note of caution about looking for the time of death. As a vedic astrologer, I've studied this in depth, and it is very very difficult to find. I've found it in retrospect only... after much work and many calculations.

CarrieLee

'Thanks it is a truly interesting though extremely tragic case...Baby's body hasn't been recovered but all indications (decomp in the trunk of car) say she passed...at mom's hands. I am so curious to know from people more advanced than I if Black Moon Lilith has anything to do with death. Vedic astrology has always fascinated me, I use western

Frisiangal

Hi CarrieLee,
As you can see from previous comments on this thread, I study the position and effect of the formlessness of and within MEAN Black Moon Lilith (shall now continue with its reference as BML). As this is a calculated point and not a physical planet, its position has been observed to relate to strong inner experiences of a non-physical rather than outer events of a physical nature.
About 8 years ago someone asked a similar question to you, as the group had also found correlations with BML and times of decease. The 'non-physical' aspect of BML's many guises aroused my interest in their study and I began to look whether there was any truth to it! I have not been entirely surprised.:)

It's necessary to have a different mind focus (without being crazy:D ) when looking at any influences from BML. Its position is significant of something that does not physically exist and I believe this to be a major key to the understanding of its meaning.
How and under whatever circumstances, the act of decease is a physical occurance that correlates with planetary action at a specific time. The individual ceases to exist as a physical entity. People often refer to such times as 'giving up the ghost', meaning the release of the spirit, or 'no longer with us', meaning the physical presence, after which the individual becomes, and/or returns to, a state of formlessness. Depending upon how this physical decease would be experienced by a person in their final moments and/or how the decease is inwardly experienced by others, can be suggestive (I can't prove anything;) ) of a correlation with natal, transit, or progressed BML. The transits are very accurate, usually within a few days of exactitude.

It was very astute of your group to pick up on this correlation. Keep going, check if, why, and when you find similar correlations and you may have found the proof. Attempting to prove it to a sceptical astrological society is something else.:D

Frisiangal

SteamyWeenie

well, well..

if i havent stumbled onto the right place at the right time.
lilith has some quite significant aspects in my chart, i think.

(if ur reading this kingsley, im sorry but i cant afford your services. we're in a recession!)

im now currently trying to figure out why i had a dream of having sex with a woman when quite frankly, i found it disgusting. someone, in a blog i posted (diff site) suggested lilith visiting me in my sleep and perhaps that my short lived masturbation free phase was probably not the way to go and she's trying to reach out to me.. someone else suggested perhaps paying attention more to the female role and not being scared of the vaj and maybe coming to love a woman.. (NOT HAPPENIN! not interested in the vaj, thank u!) last but not least, someone else suggest suppressing my 'bisexuality'... yeah... i dont think thats the case either.

just look at her mouth..
http://www.fosters-home.com/clipart/izzy_galvez/Duchess_2.png

see what i mean? thanks, really.
but no thanks.

so well... what better way to ask fellow like minded spirits what her nice trine with your neptune is all about correct?.. and im not sure but i think transit lilith is in conjunction with my natal neptune and transit pluto at the moment.. idk

is there any help around here?

:cool:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/ktownqban062/1235191878.jpg

Last edited:

puca

So waaiit a minute- what else beyond Mars conj BML transits would you look for for a death correlation? Or are is this only really significant with certain Lilith natal aspects taken into account?

I've got Lilith conjunct Jupiter, conjunct IC. Unless you don't like conjunctions that cross zoida (Lilith Gemini, Jupiter Cancer) Any thoughts? (other than that I come from a family of "witches" - this I know.. .)

It's also part of a kite configuration with Chiron (taurus) and Saturn (0 virgo)on the sides and the Sun/MC/(Capricorn)/VenusMercury/Juno (Sag) at the other end.

Some people don't like asteroids in a kite/t square/ whatever, but the pro I dealt with said I should absolutely consider all aspects to Chiron.

Any ideas what to do with such a geometry?

puca

Canopus was a free downloadable software - it kind of died with Windows 98.

But I've found its successor - Clairvision Virtual Astrologer - is just as good, if not better - it's an online software and it's free.

http://astrology.clairvision.org/

Click on 'Clairvision Virtual Astrologer' for the software.

The site also has a free astrology course, that they say is still being added to.

I haven't seen anything like this before - it's a complete astrology software, all online. Has anyone else used it?

Hey Astrofire, I used Clairvision since reading your post here, and I must heartily recommend it. It might be a bit much for those who are really modern/psychological in their approach to astrology but I would imagine anyone can find a use for such a great and accessable online program. I personally am finding it highly useful and informative on an uncommon level.

Thank you kindly for posting the link, that a thirsty horse may drink.

Gratitude.

ALRESCHA

I have to blame her for my anemia that has been troubling me more than usual for the past few days, she is in Virgo 1st opposite my Ceres (a min orb) that is Bq Venus. I can get sick over night unless I drink enough water. I have to have lots of vegetables every day or I get sick (but I don't have OCD, so I take risks). I always intuitively knew what to eat and what tea to have to get better instantly whatever happens, it occupies a very special degree for me. I used to think of her as Mab the fairy, but now I see that's only my case, other people let her loose and that makes her very scary

theV

I have to blame her for my anemia that has been troubling me more than usual for the past few days, she is in Virgo 1st opposite my Ceres (a min orb) that is Bq Venus. I can get sick over night unless I drink enough water. I have to have lots of vegetables every day or I get sick (but I don't have OCD, so I take risks). I always intuitively knew what to eat and what tea to have to get better instantly whatever happens, it occupies a very special degree for me. I used to think of her as Mab the fairy, but now I see that's only my case, other people let her loose and that makes her very scary

It is very troubling to hear about your illness. I hope you get better. Jupiter would benefit you when conjunct your ASC. It would boost you with some energy. Neptune has been harassing your moon which could have created problem with health-since our moon contribute a lot to our health- Lilith is close to your venus in birth chart. The way you express you femininity is lilithian like roar!!

The virgo ascendant can get obsessed about their health, they are health oriented people. Being in a good shape is important for them.

theV

Lilith is strong in my birth chart. I have been surrounded by lilithian women. My three sisters have a strong Lilith in their birth chart, one conjunct her, one is in her ascendant and another is conjunct to the moon.

Lilith is contra-parallel my moon and is connected to the ascendant through a wide parallel.

Hecate, Godess of Witchcraft, is parallel to my Lilith. And both are parallel to the ascendant and contra parallel the moon. My mom is a feisty Scorpio. Having this dark female archetype explains my mother's behaviors. My moon is also wide conjunct pluto.

Part of Fortune/Lilith midpoint is conjunct to the sun
sun conjunct lilith/node midpoint

I have the part of fortune lilith midpoint conjunct my sun, and I think the part of fortune/lilith energy mean person will find fortune in expressing their independence and going to dark places and casting all demons and conjunct sun mean how I express myself activate this energy

Last edited:

ALRESCHA

It is very troubling to hear about your illness. I hope you get better. Jupiter would benefit you when conjunct your ASC. It would boost you with some energy. Neptune has been harassing your moon which could have created problem with health-since our moon contribute a lot to our health- Lilith is close to your venus in birth chart. The way you express you femininity is lilithian like roar!!

The virgo ascendant can get obsessed about their health, they are health oriented people. Being in a good shape is important for them.

Thank you, I got tired of anemia, so I decided I'd think about it a little. Sadly, I don't take good care of myself.

I hope Jupiter does that, and I hope I'll gain a little weight, but, it does oppose my Moon.

I wasn't talking about that Lilith, but the one closest to the AC :D I don't count the other two close enough to Venus nor the others to any of my planets or angles, but Waldemath has a special task...

I count the h21 BML, h13-Osc makes the true Lilith, and h58 the Dark Moon Waldemath. I find the one they have in the menu the most important and I call it Lilith.

may you heal your karma, God bless your little heart

Last edited:

theV

Thank you, I got tired of anemia, so I decided I'd think about it a little. Sadly, I don't take good care of myself.

I hope Jupiter does that, and I hope I'll gain a little weight, but, it does oppose my Moon.

I gained weight with my Jupiter conjunct Asc transit. In order to gain weight your need to relax and enjoy life. Virgo nervous system usually affects someone's weight. Also strong Virgo people are thin.

I wasn't talking about that Lilith, but the one closest to the AC :D I don't count the other two close enough to Venus nor the others to any of my planets or angles, but Waldemath has a special task...

I use the H13 Lilith. Darkastrology site-who deals a lot with Lilith- emphasizes on the importance of this dark moon lilith more that H21 .

I count the h21 BML, h13-Osc makes the true Lilith, and h58 the Dark Moon Waldemath. I find the one they have in the menu the most important and I call it Lilith.

H21 LILITH Parallel my Ascendant and Contra parallel the moon
Venus conjunct Pluto/h21 Lilith

Waldemath trine my sun.

may you heal your karma, God bless your little heart

:innocent::joyful: aymin

ALRESCHA

I use the H13 Lilith. Darkastrology site-who deals a lot with Lilith- emphasizes on the importance of this dark moon lilith more that H21 .

Yes, I agree, Waldemath is noticable more often. H13 is like Jenny from Forrest Gump lol

H21 doesn't plug in all the time, but it is strong and deep, very old, nearly forgotten, it is the edge of the deepest shadow, right where the shadow meets the light.

I have let its energy work these days and it pinched my Ceres.

Can you think of how h21 affects you then?

Frisiangal

Have you also noticed that there is an opposition aspect between transiting Jupiter in Virgo and tr. Neptune in Pisces, around which transiting TRUE BML (H13 in astro. com charts) has been hovering? Jupiter is associated with the white blood cells; Mars with the red blood cells. Anaemia?

It's a typically MEAN Black Moon Lilith :)lilth:) experience to take the blame, or be blamed for that which is not its fault, whilst TRUE BML (H13) can show the error of one's ways (thoughts, feelings, actions that can then affect the physical) when the truth surfaces.
MEAN :lilth:is now transiting the early degrees of Libra that opposes Aries, Mars' natural sign.

There is more than one road that can lead to Rome.:wink::smile:

theV

Yes, I agree, Waldemath is noticable more often. H13 is like Jenny from Forrest Gump lol

H21 doesn't plug in all the time, but it is strong and deep, very old, nearly forgotten, it is the edge of the deepest shadow, right where the shadow meets the light.

I have let its energy work these days and it pinched my Ceres.

Can you think of how h21 affects you then?

I have a hard time dealing with Lilith. I don't know much about her. And I fail to recognize her in my life.

ALRESCHA

Have you also noticed that there is an opposition aspect between transiting Jupiter in Virgo and tr. Neptune in Pisces, around which transiting TRUE BML (H13 in astro. com charts) has been hovering? Jupiter is associated with the white blood cells; Mars with the red blood cells. Anaemia?

It's a typically MEAN Black Moon Lilith :)lilth:) experience to take the blame, or be blamed for that which is not its fault, whilst TRUE BML (H13) can show the error of one's ways (thoughts, feelings, actions that can then affect the physical) when the truth surfaces.
MEAN :lilth:is now transiting the early degrees of Libra that opposes Aries, Mars' natural sign.

There is more than one road that can lead to Rome.:wink::smile:

Thank you for your reply. :joyful: I agree that h13 is about the physical, but, I have noticed how the mental influences physical and where an illness comes from. They are connected.

The shadow changes as the light moves, accordingly.

In order for transits to work, we must have the appropriate seeds natally.

Jupiter is now exactly opposite my Moon...

theV

craft94

My Lilith is in the 12th house, Taurus, exactly conjunct Pallas. I have no idea what this could mean. I don't know much about either asteroid.

Lilith is also square my Midheaven (aqua) by 2 degrees, opposite Juno (scorpio) by 5 degrees, opposite Pluto by 5 degrees, trine Chiron by 1 degree (virgo), trine Neptune by 1 degree, trine Uranus by 1 degree (cap), opposite Jupiter by 3 degrees and opposite my North Node (and therefore conjunct my south node) by 7 degrees. So, no Sun or Moon conjunctions... but I have no idea what any of this means... most of the information you find on the internet is very contradictory and I haven't really felt "her" energy yet.