when will I stop thinking about her?

sunnyali

okay so there is this this girl, she is a distant relative, I saw her 2 months ago but some things went down I got attracted towards her and ever since I have been thinking about her. I am really sick and tired at this point because she doesn't live here and there's now way I can talk to her either. the problem is I can't stop thinking about her and it's taking a toll on my mind and I have been really disturbed all together. now sometimes I get a feeling I love her which is around morning/day and around the evening I get feeling that I don't like her as much. please tell me do really like her or am I just overthinking things? and when will I finally stop thinking about her and move on with my life?

3:00 pm
25-04-12

http://i.imgur.com/1g3iy.gif

rafaella

well I think you will be feeling this way for quite sometime. Both Mercury and Moon are peregrine here, wandering aimlessly and lost. It will be quite sometime before there is change. Moon will change signs into its own sign Cancer in 11 weeks from the time of question. Mercury is going into 8th house - still more worry and sadness to come. Your 5th ruler Saturn is also Rx, love and romance are not going anywhere for you, dissappointments in this area.

So I think 3 months, but most likley you will be feeling much better when Mercury enters Gemeni in realtime - thats about end of May. Emotionally things will be better in 3 months. You will feel much in control and positive.

cheers!