When will I meet my future husband?

Lily1983

When will I meet my future husband and what kind of man will he be?

Attachments

• Present Chart.jpg
    Present Chart.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 95
  • Birth Chart.jpg
    Birth Chart.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

rafaella

Late ASC usually means that you have asked this question in some form previously and so this chart would not be reliable. Or in general Late Asc shows that the situation is out of the hands of the querent. Possibly your history of relationships has not been the best?

There is an aspect from Moon to the 7th ruler, however its an opposition. And the other thing is that Moon will first aspect Mercury, also by opposition. Shows that there may be something or someone coming between. Mercury is also in detriment, so Mercury acts as a bad influence on this situation.

I don't think you have met the future partner yet, the opposition is in the future, so in 6 units, could be 6 months or years before you meet this person. The oppsition shows the marriage will not come about easily....relationship that may be a difficult one with many splits in between. And there may be a regret once you get married to this person. But Moon Trine Saturn would still show longevity, possibly.

Mars your ruler has just entered a new sign, so it seems you have just changed your life recently. Perhaps ended a long relationship and entered a new life or relocated just within last few months?

I would advice you to ask this question again another time.

misskitty

Why? What's wrong with it? :(

Because your question is irrelevant to your current situation. It doesn't matter when or where you will meet your future husband until you take control of your own health, as discussed in your other thread. You can ask this question until you are blue in the face, and the Universe is just going to keep throwing out vague charts like these, or charts with strictures, until you address the most important matter in your life that is currently staring you in the face. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true. You have more important matters to tend to at this time.

Last edited:

Lily1983

Thought I would follow on from an old thread I created a few years ago and ask the question again. "When will I meet my future husband?"

I added both the horary chart and my birth chart to this post.

I am Moon (Sag. Mutual Sign) (5th House = Succeedent) and he is Saturn (Sco. Fixed Sign) (4th House = Angular). They are conjunct and separating in 7 units?! Weeks or Months?

I am in my 5th House of romance and in his 11th House of Friendship. Does that mean we will be friends first or meet through mutual friends? Or neither.

Saturn is ending Scorpio soon. Does that mean he is changing at this present time ie. new location, new job?

I don't know how dignified these two signs are as I only have the basic chart information. Is there a link to look further?

Jupiter Retro in 1st house. Usually it says Jupiter is first house is very beneficial, but Jupiter Retro. Is that the opposite?

I didn't get a strong urge like I do with other questions I have asked in the past that have concerned me, but this has been on my mind for awhile.

Attachments

• Horary Chart.jpg
    Horary Chart.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 48
  • My Birth Chart.jpg
    My Birth Chart.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

rafaella

Your new chart doesn't show anything, unfortunately. No aspect. There is a past aspect, but i'd look to your previous chart for answers. If you don't have a strong urge to know, then you shouldn't ask horary.

There is also possibility that you will not get married, perhaps you'd be happy to just stay in relationship without marriage. So asking about when you'll meet a 'future husband' is kind of assuming something that may not happen. So if you're single, perhaps the next step is to ask when you may meet someone. Marriage can only happen if and when you are finally dating.

Lily1983

Thanks for replying Rafaella.

I didn't have a strong urge to ask this question so I guess it was the wrong time to ask thus not a reliable chart.

I do want to get married though, but not anytime soon.

Lily1983

Not exactly broken up as there was no relationship, but I was madly in love with a man for a long time and finally over him after realising how much I built him up in my mind. This was around the 7 units (weeks) ago.

Does this mean I will never get married?!

Last edited:

Dirius

Not exactly broken up as there was no relationship, but I was madly in love with a man for a long time and finally over him after realising how much I built him up in my mind. This was around the 7 units (weeks) ago.

Does this mean I will never get married?!

Interesting, because the moon distance from saturn is 7 degrees.

Moon conjuncts Sun (signifier of husbands) in the 0° of Capricorn. Perhaps that signifies someone important...would be 25 degrees until that happens, so 6 months (24-25 weeks)? It also happens in the next sign, so right now the current period of time you'll be searching for him.

The moon does sextile mars first and trines jupiter, who are inside the 7th and 1st respectively, perhaps signifying a small fling before you find that man (or perhaps one of them becomes that man).

Anyways, things would seem to be moving along the next 6 months, keep your eyes open :tongue:

Lily1983

When you say, I will be looking for him, does that mean someone I have in my mind because there is a new guy I've been thinking about meeting through mutual friends, but don't know what he's really like so don't know if I will like him. Don't worry I won't build him up in my head. I've learnt my lesson!

Regarding planet symbols. Does Mars represent a young man under 35 years old and Jupiter represents a man over 35 years old? Sorry I'm still learning and would love to know more about this.

What does the retrograde in Jupiter mean?

Last edited:

Dirius

When you say, I will be looking for him, does that mean someone I have in my mind because there is a new guy I've been thinking about meeting through mutual friends, but don't know what he's really like so don't know if I will like him. Don't worry I won't build him up in my head. I've learnt my lesson!

Regarding planet symbols. Does Mars represent a young man under 35 years old and Jupiter represents a man over 35 years old? Sorry I'm still learning and would love to know more about this.

What does the retrograde in Jupiter mean?

While it is true that, according to William Lilly, the planets can be associated to specific traits in the people they represent, I wouldn't pay much attention to it :biggrin:.

Of course, you can check out Christian Astrology (or zadkiel's Introduction to Horary) for that description. See how this men fit into his description.

To be honest the retrograde jupiter can mean certain things: jupiter retrogrades to an aspect with the moon, as in wanting to meet the moon, or might mean someone from your past. At this point the implications can be plenty (the general nature of the question makes it harder to identify).

Interesting thing here:

---> Mars rules the turned 11th from the 11th house (the 9th house), as in the friend of your friend.

Description of mars according to William Lilly:

Mars.--A martial man is many times full-faced, with a lively, high colour, like sun-burnt, or like raw tanned leather; a fierce countenance, his eyes being sparkling or sharp and darting, and of yellow colour; his hair, both of head and beard, being reddish (but herein you must vary according to the sign). In fiery signs, and airy, where ♂ falls to be with fixed stars of his own nature, there shews a deep sandy red colour; but in watery signs, being with fixed stars of his own nature, he is of a flaxen or whitish bright hair; if in earthy signs, the hair is like a sad brown, or of a chesnut colour. He has a mark or scar on his face; is broad-shouldered, a sturdy, strong body, being bold and proud, given to mockery and scorn, to quarrel, drink, game, and wench; which you may easily know by the sign he is in: if in the house of ♀, he wenches; in that of Mercury, he steals; but if he be in his own house, he quarrels; in that of Saturn, is stubborn; in the Sun's, is lordly; in the Moon's, is a drunkard.

tikana

oMG nasa is putting a spaceprogram to go to mars
ya think they are going to go find you a bf there?

eh?
grin

Lily1983

Here is my natal chart.

Do natal charts show the characteristics of the man. For example, depending in which house a certain planet is in?

I think I need to get a stronger urge to properly ask this kind of horary question and it needs to come naturally right? I can't force the urge.

Attachments

• My Birth Chart.jpg
    My Birth Chart.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 29