Lunar Eclipse Conjunct Natal Jupiter in 1st House

Gulshan

Lunar Eclipse Conjunct Natal Jupiter in 1st House? Advice Please

Hi guys,

I was wondering about the upcoming Penumbral Lunar Eclipse Full Moon of Nov 28, 2012.

The eclipse is occurring at 6.4 degrees of Gemini and my natal Jupiter is located at 7.6 degrees of Gemini in my first house.

So can we say the eclipse is in conjunct
with my Natal Jupiter? And if it is, how it will effect me? in what ways? and when can be the effects of this be start to felt?

I tried to search Google about this conjunction, but couldn't find any satisfactory information.

Thank you :)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Re: Lunar Eclipse Conjunct Natal Jupiter in 1st House? Advice Please

Hi guys,

I was wondering about the upcoming Penumbral Lunar Eclipse Full Moon of Nov 28, 2012.

The eclipse is occurring at 6.4 degrees of Gemini and my natal Jupiter is located at 7.6 degrees of Gemini in my first house.

So can we say the eclipse is in conjunct
with my Natal Jupiter? And if it is, how it will effect me? in what ways? and when can be the effects of this be start to felt?

I tried to search Google about this conjunction, but couldn't find any satisfactory information.

Thank you :)
Hello Gulshan :smile:

we can say the eclipse is conjunct your Natal Jupiter

There has been some similar discussion re: a Scorpio eclipse with comments you may find useful for example:

From my own personal experience of eclipses in general - not just this particular eclipse - as well as my own observations of eclipses combined with research on the matter - dependent upon individual factors in the natal chart - eclipse related events could in fact occur:

(1) four days before an eclipse as well as
(2) four days following an eclipse

so fwiw IMO its a good idea to notice events around four days following this particular eclipse i.e. 17/18 November 2012

– furthermore fwiw IMO eclipse related events of 17/18 November 2012 are linked to current Mercury retrograde cycle :smile:

Since Scorpio is the natural domicile aka home of Mars then (a) note aspects from transiting Mars to natal Mars as well as to other transiting/natal planets.

CURRENTLY MERCURY IS RETROGRADE AND THEN GOES DIRECT
20/21 November 2012 Mercury retrogrades over the degree of the eclipse
3 December 2012 Mercury direct transits the degree of the eclipse
8/9 December 2012 is another interesting date as Venus transits the degree of the eclipse

For those days, note aspects from transiting/natal Mars to natal as well as other transiting planets AND keep notes for future reference.

Events for the individual are likely to differ, dependent on NATAL PROMISE as well as on the natal location of:
(1) Mars ruled houses
(2) Mars
(3) Planets/angles in natal that are at the particular eclipse degree

Not everyone is necessarily personally affected by an eclipse, often one is affected indirectly due to events occurring to friends/family

As well there are events that affect individuals because of a global effect e.g. on Nations/Countries
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56877

Gulshan

Thanks JUPITERASC
but i was specificially looking for any info about eclipse and jupiter conjunction. I guess if any one can share any views about this conjunction I would be really gratefulthanks :)

JUPITERASC

Thanks JUPITERASC
but i was specificially looking for any info about eclipse and jupiter conjunction. I guess if any one can share any views about this conjunction I would be really gratefulthanks :)
That's ok Gulshan - remember that any eclipse delineation is based on the planetary ruler of that eclipse which in this case is Mercury since the eclipse occurs in Gemini.

So the natal house location of Mercury as well as sign location of Mercury must be considered.

Aspects in the natal chart of Jupiter and Mercury are also important
:smile: