What aspects of this composite chart can indicate there's love!

Flevis

:love:Hi astrologers,

I'd like to know if you can see in the composite chart if there are aspects indicating there's love in our relationship and if it's going to last.

Thanks a million,

Flevis

Attachments

• astro_621gw_01_04_carlos_she_46743_7416.jpg
    astro_621gw_01_04_carlos_she_46743_7416.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 136

LovelyMissAries

Composite chart you want Sun - Venus aspects. Moon - Venus aspects. Moon trine or conjunct Neptune gives a soothing comfortable vibe to the relationship. Head over heels in love could be Venus trine Uranus BUT that love usually doesn't last long because it's Uranus. If there's favorable saturn placements it gives a relationship a longer timeline. OH- and how could I forget! Sun conjunct (or is it trine) Moon. That's always a REALLY nice aspect to have with someone.

Flevis

Hi LovelyMissAries,

I'd like to know about my chart above. Do you think that the aspects I have, Pluto conjunct North Moon which is conjunct Jupiter, conjucnt Uranus conjunct Venus in the 7th. Venus almost in the 8th conjunct Mercury in the 8th, Mars and Saturn conjunct in the 8th too. Sun opposition Venus and opposition Mercury. The moon trine Saturn, and Saturn trine the Ascendant. Neptune in the 9th trine the Ascendant. Neptune sextil all the planets in the 7th. Moon in the 4th making a trine to Mars and Saturn, but squaring Pluto, North Node, Uranus, in the 7th. Sun in the 2nd.

Thanks,

Flevis

starlink

Flevis, many people confuse a Composite chart with a Synastry chart. If you want to know if two people get along well, do a Synastry, not a Composite.
A Composite shows how a couple presents themselves to the outside world (which could be totally different from how they really are in private). A Composite can also show how two people deal with their differences in a marriage or living together situation. So if you would see a square between their Marses in the Synastry, but a sextile in the Composite, then it shows they are doing their best to keep the peace between them. (a sextile shows good results but with effort put into it). Hope this helps.

Starlink

Flevis

Hi again,

Well if you don't mind, could you read my synastry and say something to me? I'd appreciate that so much.

Thanks,

Here attached,

Attachments

• astro_61gw_02_03_he_she.61572.5882.jpg
    astro_61gw_02_03_he_she.61572.5882.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 58

starlink

Sure. What is problematic always and difficult to solve is the Moon position between you both (anyone's Moon position which is not compatible that is). The Moon/Mars conjunction in Leo really is way too much energy for the very quiet Moon in Taurus. It is Fire against Earth, very incompatible elements unfortunately and no matter how good the rest of the chart is, eventually those Moons (emotional feelings) will get into each others hair.
All the rest is pretty OK. Compatible Ascendants, Sun and I think Venusses as well. I cannot really see if that one Venus is in Sagittarius or in Scorpio though. Also the two Mercuriusses are compatible, only difference is that one is somehow unpredictable in what he/she says, the other a bit vague. It is very difficult from this chart to see degrees. Two separate natal charts would be much easier and you come to the same conclusion.