Syria, will USA attack?

tsmall

Premium Member

dr. farr

I use very different significators for the US (eg I consider Jupiter the USA's chart ruler, but I do not use a "national birth chart", but rather a "locational" one), but with Jupiter passing in exaltation through Cancer, and with a couple of other considerations regarding the US "locational chart", I think that:
1-US will strike several targets in Syria with cruise missiles
2-US will not do more than that, and will not become embroiled in Syria (over the next year at least)
3-there will be a lot of stamping and yelling after the strikes, but that will be it and no major military involvements/conflicts will ensue.

DreamingTheSeas

Dear moderators,

The attacking message you have delete it of my post was DO you really believe this? and the second post SO you like fairy tales?! Nice.

Did i sound so aggressive on those posts?

JUPITERASC

the arabs were promised one thing,
after fighting on the side of the allies during 1st world war,
it isn't what they got!

There were secret deals over spheres of influence,

this affected relations with the west to this day in the middle east.

So where did most middle east countries become a game for france and uk....

after the "treaty of sevres",

signed in sevres, france on

10th august 1920,

graph below, sunrise egyptian day marker used, sun rising with sirius!!!!

No problem looking at date of germany signing treaty of versailles, if you want to look further!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/treaty_of_s%c3%a8vres
73 word quote:

"it's puzzling how the us can treat radical islamists in syria as allies while fighting against them as enemies in afghanistan" says the chair of the russian parliament's committee on foreign affairs.

"Washington's double standard approach is evident in the Syrian crisis. It supports the armed opposition, which wants to turn the country into a dictatorship, claiming that their war against the Assad government has democracy as the goal" Aleksey Pushkov told r
t

the foregoing 73 word extract is from accompanying notes at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5wfeyu9ogu&feature=related
that video link :smile:
along with the accompanying notes I quoted from on 20 July 2012
is no longer accessible

AstroLogical

Okay, I've shown up late for the party and likely everyone has gone home or passed out... (I'm new in the neighborhood and I've been trying to learn my way around the site.)

... SO! has anyone mentioned Sept 15/16 DOUBLE - DOUBLE, with transiting Mars conjoining Oboma's Sun as the transiting Sun conjoins his Mars?

So you still don't believe his birth certificate is real..:andy:

Oh! Yeah, while this is rolling along the moon will oppose his Sun on the 9/16. Likely there are a few other items I missed but at a glance... Whew!

He is known for his "cool" but this transit cycle may present a serious challenge to that temperament. I do hope it is not health related. I will say, Assad really should avoid pissing Obama off over the next week or so.

Yeah think? :wink:

And please don't tell me you've already gone over all this. Sorry. Got excited and jumped right in.

AquarianEssence

I was looking at the translation of some fixed star names and found one that I think is pertinent to this issue. Looking at this chart, based on the day that the French General proclaimed Syria independent, http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Syria and Assad's natal chart, http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Bachar_al-Assad you'll notice that Denebola, Dhanab al-asad stands out, being at 21Virgo. Syria has POF, Node and Sun conjunct. Assad has Moon opposing, Sun conjunct quite close. When I inserted the name, ذنب الاسد into google translate, it came back as Assad guilt, also guilty of, or sin or fault. Now, it is usually said to mean tail of the lion, which is where it is located, but I found this translation quite interesting. Assad means lion. A more ancient root, Dn, actually zn, means nourished or fully developed. znb means to wag (the tail). If a lion is fed and wagging his tail, he is likely guilty of killing his prey.

The tail of the lion marks a lunar mansion. It is the Changer (game changer, changer of the weather, etc). It is opposed to Regulus, being the end, where Regulus is the beginning of the Lion. It is considered unfortunate, bringing catastrophe, ending in disgrace.

Kuntuzangmo

I, for one, am extremely grateful that the woman who asked Kerry the right question did, and did so at the right time. She should get a Purple Heart.
Kerry, came up with the right solution - however it came, he spoke the words. Russia, gratefully, recognized excellent opportunity when they saw it and pounced on it.
Now safely in the hands of the UN we are walking in disarmament land.
Of course drama is never over. But in this case the stars and quick wits of a few ushered us into peace and not war.
Well done to all involved!

Last edited: