Syria, will USA attack?

DreamingTheSeas

Actually, I will disagree and say that is the strength of the president standing up and planning on calling out Syria for what they have done -- it is not his pride that is instigating this action.

Cowards will bow and move out of the way of bully. Sometimes it takes another bully (or policeman) to stand up to a bully. Bullies do not understand peace, they only understand that they can use the delaying tactics like peace talks to further their own aim.

The countries in that surrounding area are afraid of what is happening but, are not going to the UN, Nato, or to the Saudi world -- they are going to someone that can do something about it -- the US.

This is not to say that Syria as a country should not be allowed to rule as they see fit but, they have broken the rules where it concerns the use of chemical weapons.

[deleted attacking comment - Moderator]
If you see blood by NATO/USA you have to look for the money, cause honey that is not a love story, its a money story and always was.

Last edited by a moderator:

poyi

Premium Member
I have great interest on learning the power of Solar Eclipse in mundane and personal horoscope. So I spent some time and found the following information.

The 3rd November 2013 Solar Eclipse will be a Hybrid Solar Eclipse, known as Annular/Total, just over about 5% of the solar eclipses are counted as Hybrid.

According to NASA records, the last two Hybrid Solar Eclipse were on 20th March, 0071 and 17th April 1912.
http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEhistory/SEhistory.html

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEhistory/SEplot/SE0071Mar20H.pdf
http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEhistory/SEplot/SE1912Apr17H.pdf

April 1917, it was the month of World War I.

"Western Front comprises the Franco-German-Belgian front and any military action in Great Britain, Switzerland, Scandinavia and Holland. Eastern Front comprises the German-Russian, Austro-Russian and Austro-Romanian fronts. Southern Front comprises the Austro-Italian and Balkan (including Bulgaro-Romanian) fronts, and Dardanelles. Asiatic and Egyptian Theatres comprises Egypt, Tripoli, the Sudan, Asia Minor (including Transcaucasia), Arabia, Mesopotamia, Syria, Persia, Afghanistan, Turkestan, China, India, etc. Naval and Overseas Operations comprises operations on the seas (except where carried out in combination with troops on land) and in Colonial and Overseas theatres, America, etc. Political, etc. moderator truncated Forum Rules
http://www.firstworldwar.com/onthisday/1917_04_17.htm

"United States entry into World War I came in April 1917, after two and a half years of efforts by President Woodrow Wilson to keep the United States neutral. Americans had no idea that war was imminent in the summer of 1914, and tens of thousands of tourists were caught by surprise. The U.S. government, under Wilson's firm control, called for neutrality "in thought and deed".[1] Apart from an Anglophile element supporting the British, public opinion went along with neutrality at first. The sentiment was strong for neutrality among the Irish Americans, German Americans, and Swedish Americans, as well as many farmers (especially in the South[2]), church leaders and women..... moderator truncated Forum Rules
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_entry_into_World_War_I

From This Day in History for 17th April 1917:
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/second-battle-of-gaza

"As the major Allied offensive masterminded by Robert Nivelle was failing miserably on the Western Front, British forces in Palestine make their second attempt to capture the city of Gaza from the Ottoman army on this day in 1917.
In the wake of the failed British assault on Gaza of March 26, 1917, Sir Archibald Murray, commander of British forces in the region, misrepresented the battle as a clear Allied victory, claiming Turkish losses to be triple what they actually were; in truth, at 2,400 they were significantly lower than the British total of 4,000..... moderator truncatedForum Rules

There is belief the power of Solar Eclipse can be felt 3 months prior the eclipse and as long as 3 years post eclipse. Overall effect of the Eclipse in term of smaller scale in a personal horoscope with contacted as conjunction to personal planet it will be highly significant and life changing. In large scale as in mundane scale, it might be suggestive of world changing event.

poyi

Premium Member
Since RMS Titanic sank two days before this 17th April 1912 Hybrid Eclipse, many linked the two together and called it as The Titanic Eclipse.
http://www.astronomeer.com/eclipses/index.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_eclipse_of_April_17,_1912

See in the NASA table, under "Event, Description, Reference", The Titanic Eclipse.
http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEhistory/SEhistory.html

Astrologically and Symbolically speaking, to me they were highly related. Titanic was the symbol of Power and Glory of the British people at the time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic

Last edited:

poyi

Premium Member
"The final event of 2013 is the most interesting eclipse of the year. It is one of the rare hybrid or annular/total eclipses in which some sections of the path are annular while other parts are total. The duality comes about when the vertex of the Moon's umbral shadow pierces Earth's surface at some locations, but falls short of the planet along other sections of the path."
moderator truncated Forum Rules

So these are what I found, see if any member have interest to explore prediction on War based on this upcoming very unique Hybrid Solar Eclipse of our generation.........

Marinka

That would be impossible since Syria does not have chemical weapons.

This just in from CNN - Sarin signature was found.

8BdFR0c8jTPGAAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Attachments

• SarinSig.jpg
    SarinSig.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 23

tsmall

Premium Member
This just in from CNN - Sarin signature was found.

Yes, but there is still no evidence of who used it.

Some time last year President Obama drew his "red line" and said that the use of chemical weapons would ultimately lead to US military involvement. McCain has been begging forever for the US to arm the rebels, and nothing has happened.

Interestingly, chemical weapons have been used, and when that didn't bring immediate US military strikes, several Syrian rebel leaders are now suggesting that if the US doesn't act they may need to turn to extremist religious factions like al-Qaeda (similar to invoking the boogyman?) in order to get what they want.

It just seems like there is more to this, and getting evidence of who actually used the Sarin is pretty important.

Marinka

Yes, but there is still no evidence of who used it.

Some time last year President Obama drew his "red line" and said that the use of chemical weapons would ultimately lead to US military involvement. McCain has been begging forever for the US to arm the rebels, and nothing has happened.

Interestingly, chemical weapons have been used, and when that didn't bring immediate US military strikes, several Syrian rebel leaders are now suggesting that if the US doesn't act they may need to turn to extremist religious factions like al-Qaeda (similar to invoking the boogyman?) in order to get what they want.

It just seems like there is more to this, and getting evidence of who actually used the Sarin is pretty important.

Yes, I agree with your statement that it does not prove who used the chemicals.

Although, circumstantially the rebels are not likely to have this weapon unless they are already collaborating with other forces that have provided it to them. From my understanding (but not yet released) they have the trajectory paths of the bombs that the government set off along with the statements of when the initial symptoms appeared. I'm hoping that they produce a timeline of the bombs along with the witness reports. 100% proof -- no -- but, it may never be 100%. Frankly, I'm not sure what type and amount of evidence would be enough ... there will always be some amount of doubt.

Hopefully, the next few days will see more releases of testing data.

tsmall

Premium Member
Marinka, I know absolutely nothing about mundane astrology, but isn't it funny that we aren't looking at a chart on this thread?

It seems that most consider the chart for Syrian independence from France, January 1, 1944, 12:01 AM Damascus.

Marinka

Marinka, I know absolutely nothing about mundane astrology, but isn't it funny that we aren't looking at a chart on this thread?

It seems that most consider the chart for Syrian independence from France, January 1, 1944, 12:01 AM Damascus.

Mundane, corporate, and medical astrology are the areas where I specialize.

*emma*

Banned
Answer 1) uuummm.... because they are after their resources e.g. oil ?

Answer 2) because of altruism on their part?

I'm ... divided between these two :biggrin:

hmmm ... yes, it does.
I guess people are developing quite thick skin

I dont know if Syria has oil...but Donald Rumsfeld who was so into the iraq war 11 years ago,has said on syria that it is not in the USAs interest to attack Syria
:unsure:

At least two ex British army commanders have also said attacking Syria would be folly

@Bob, I think Syria does have stored stockpiles of chem weapons..as do many countries

re the CNN bulletin on evidence of sarin found......the point is WHO used them...and so far there has been NO evidence from anywhere that it was the govt....more things point to the rebels than to the govt
....so Mr Kerry...show us the EVIDENCE before you start warmongering and preaching and moral blackmail

Did you in your indignation and outrage forget the USA ...no not use of agent orange in vietnam.....but more modern history, he use of depleted uranium in Iraq that caused so much disease, cancer, babies being born with two heads and no feet? Bloody hypocrite....did you question yourself WHO sold chem weapons to Syria? Did you stop to think if you remove Assad what the fallout is going to be like? Do you want a radical Islamist state in Syria? Thats what the rebels want, so how on earth can a democracy support this backward development?

Sfter intervention.....Is Iraq a better place since the war ended? Do the thousands on thousands innocents killed in suicide bombs and other bombings since make life better for people? is Libya a wonderful place now after Gaddafi was dragged through the streets and executed? Seems to me recent USA foreign military interventions have poured oil on fires and spread mayhem and destruction....show us one success! And all in the name of defence of the USA.

Lastly does anyone see the wierdness of the situation... USA attacked Iraq when one of the reasons was said to be they thought they and al quada were behind the 9/11 attacks....and 11 years on.....the USA is on the side of al quada in Syria as they form part of the rebellion....if that is not insanity I dont know what is...seems the USA are making it up as they go along and are pi$$ing in the wind, with the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing....

Last edited:

chris10

...why does the usa think it should police the middle east?
Answer 1) uuummm.... because they are after their resources ?

Yes, well first it would be necessary to define who "they" are.

Hmmm…since emma asked “why does the usa think …” I was thinking that “they” would be the usa in general … but to be more specific …
Hmmm
could it be the usa common people/the masses?

Could it be those who hold power and will be those who will directly benefit from getting their hands on middle east resources?

I am (cough - :whistling: ) divided between these two

Answer 2) because of altruism on their part?

Close. Not because of altruism on "their" part, but because "they" apply to the altruism of the masses in order to satisfy their own agenda.

Bingo!!!!!!
I was being a bit sarcastic : ) ... again
Not my fault :whistling:
- scorpio on cusp of third house with mars in aries (traditional) and pluto in libra conjuct asendant (modern) -

A great percentage of the common people believe/are led to believe that the “middle east” is being “helped” by “western” countries and consider/call western intervention … aid :annoyed:

I dont know if Syria has oil

First hand, I don't know either, I wish I knew why this sh$$ttt is happening
just reading newspapers.

I found this info compiled by the Central Intelligence Agency
(CIA) of the US online

http://www.indexmundi.com/syria/oil_production.html

http://www.indexmundi.com/map/?t=0&v=97&r=me&l=en
Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 1, 2012
See also: Oil - proved reserves bar chart

Country Name Oil - proved reserves (bbl) Year of Estimate Saudi Arabia262,600,000,000 2011
Iran137,000,000,000 2012
Iraq115,000,000,000 2011
Kuwait104,000,000,000 2011
United Arab Emirates97,800,000,000 2011
Qatar25,380,000,000 2011
Oman5,500,000,000 2011
Yemen3,000,000,000 2011
Syria2,500,000,000 2011
Turkmenistan600,000,000 2011
Uzbekistan594,000,000 2011
Pakistan313,000,000 2011
Turkey270,400,000 2011
Bahrain124,600,000 2011
Kyrgyzstan40,000,000 2011
Tajikistan12,000,000 2011
Israel1,940,000 2011
Jordan1,000,000 2011
Lebanon0 2011
Afghanistan0 2011

Last edited:

Marinka

tsmall

Premium Member
No coverage on this on NYT, WSJ, Bloombrg, or Reuters or any TV stations ....

Nothing on BBC either. The article was dated yesterday, so you would think someone would have picked it up.

Meanwhile, something of this magnitude should show in a chart. SR? It looks interesting, but as we agreed, I have no knowledge of mundane astrology and you do. Where you you look?

Erulastiel14

I was listening to my astrology reading I got earlier in the year last night and my astrologer pointed out Pluto in Capricorn and Uranus in Aries will square each other 7 times until 2017 or something. The first time it got close was when the Arab Spring (hate that term) happened. The second time was at the peak of the crazy Obama-Romney election of 2012. I checked the ephemeris for this year and we're heading toward another exact square that will last for the rest of the year.

It will be interesting how this plays out as we have Congress voting, the G12 summit coming up and then the week at the UN toward the end of the month.

Kuntuzangmo

"Uh, you are not playing global cop...you are playing global bully and global slave master using the mantra of global cop." Bob Zemco

i? That's pretty funny.

To others, I also heard on the radio that an AP reporter interviewed the rebels who actually made the bombs. This story seems to not have reached mainstream media as yet.

Marinka

Nothing on BBC either. The article was dated yesterday, so you would think someone would have picked it up.

Meanwhile, something of this magnitude should show in a chart. SR? It looks interesting, but as we agreed, I have no knowledge of mundane astrology and you do. Where you you look?

Even though they are simple, transits provide a great amount of detail. I've attached a marked up chart with three areas

- in red - trans pluto cj natal sun - pretty exact, Pluto was originally in the 10th house so we are bringing some of the fabric of government into this conjunction. Pluto rules the 2nd and sun the 11th - 2nd is values and 11th the governance of country. This indicates a severe liability of understanding the impact of judgements on the institutions that govern. In general Pluto also indicates a breakdown and sun the inner core of the country - the country governing appartatus is dying. Still another stage to go through as Pluto is retro now and will get another conj when direct - after that passes, much of the destruction should be over .. at least for the time being.

- in green, trans nep in inconjunct (150 angle) with natal nep - this is almost exact. Neptune in 12th would have been an indicator of a possible attack of this type on the country as it would have been in the natal chart. This natal configuration is now being activated by the trans nep in 5th house - 5th house in mundane would be the decisions of the government. While the 11th is the institutional bodies, the 5th I have found to be the decisions. Note that the 7th house of open enemies which would be the rebels, has no angle (trans Mars) to Neptune - does NOT look like the rebels did it.

- lastly, trans Jup is trining the Moon. Moon is the ruler of 10th and is the head of the country and Jupiter in this case is the 3rd which is neighbors and in this case, they are helping the leader of this country. This is an indication that even though he likely did it, he will get away with it. I suspect that Russia and Iran and maybe other countries will lobby hard for peace talks and might succeed in forestalling any retribution indefinitely. I didn't look that far out, so maybe this will just delay ...

On a passing glance, I noted that Uranus is going to be moving into the 7th, this could signal talks with the rebels as Uranus is ruler of the 5th (decisions of government) and 7th is open enemies - rebels. This would likely also coincide with Pluto coming back and hitting the sun again indicating drastic changes to the soul of the government. One problem is that Neptune has to make it's final pass over the natal Neptune and it could signal either another attack or a resolution to who caused this one - only by looking at the transiting aspects in detail over the next few months (years) could this be clarified (not enough time).

As I do charts, sometimes I get an "empathic" connection and in this case, when I was examining the nuances of the pluto/sun angle, I got a clear connection that the actions were of desperation and an attempt to re-establish what existed before. As these actions were being done, there was no realization that these actions were corrupting the values/morals of the government. As Martin Luther King said, "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and discovery."

Attachments

• SyriaChemicalWeapons.jpg
    SyriaChemicalWeapons.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

JUPITERASC

As usual the attack on Syria doesn't have anything to do with saving the civilian population from harm, control of the world economy is the real reason: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...f-oil-supply-heightens-Syria-attack-risk.html
Exactly.... QUOTE :smile:

Worldwide loss of oil supply heightens Syria attack risk

Libya's oil output has crashed to a near standstill over the past year as warlords and strikes paralyse the country, tightening the screws on global crude supply as the crisis in Syria comes to a head....'

'....“Militia groups are behaving like terrorists, using control over oil as political leverage to extract concessions,” said Dr Elizabeth Stephens, head of political risk at insurers Jardine Lloyd Thompson.

Port closures and strikes have compounded the damage but the deeper story is the disintegration of political authority.

Libya is the most extreme example of political mayhem around the world disrupting output and causing a chronic shortfall in oil supply. Production has slumped in Iraq, Nigeria, Iran, Yemen and Syria itself, each for different reasons....'

poyi

Premium Member
Through watching News. I started wonder what it is happening in Barack Obama's natal chart.

In his natal as AA rating, transit North node already conjunct Natal Neptune in 9th house, Transit Saturn will soon make this exact conjunction of both Neptune and Saturn by Mid September. Natal Neptune is the only major aspect to his natal Sun. Sun is the ruler of his 7th house.

In natal Neptune in the 9th house square his 12th house Jupiter in Aquarius Rx. Right now transit Neptune Rx already conjunct his 1st house Chiron. The transit Uranus Rx in 2nd house transiting Pluto Rx in the 11th house. In the following years, Pluto transit in Capricorn will meet his progressed MC. Pluto is the ruler of his MC placed in 7th house.

His Progressed Sun in Libra in 8th house, progressed Venus in Virgo will conjunct his natal Pluto in the 7th house. This progressed Venus will square natal Moon in 4th house. Progressed Mercury is also in Libra will soon enter 9th house cusp along with Mars into Scorpio in 9th house. Venus is the ruler of her 4th house IC.

Saturn in Scorpio transit, his natal Saturn in Capricorn which is also the ruler of the 12th house placed in 12th. Progressed Mars in 8th had made exact quare to the natal Saturn a while back. When progressed Mars enters Scorpio it will form square to the 12th house Jupiter Rx in Aquarius. Jupiter is the ruler of his 11th house.

The upcoming 3rd of November 2013 rare Hybrid Solar Eclipse, will be at 11 degrees 16 Scorpio which seem to be the midpoint of the transit Saturn and transit North node in his natal 9th house.

IMO, I think overall very suggestive of long term war.

astro_245gw_221_barack_obama_adb_201393.60747.27038.jpg

EDITED: Furthermore, never forget the Water Grand Trine we had in July, it was in contact with the Uranus Square Pluto. As a whole the Grand Trine was an exacerbation of of Uranus Square Pluto. At the moment, I am trying to figure out Obama's Solar return. As he only just had his Solar return in 4th August. His solar return Ascendant in Scorpio, Pluto Rx in 2nd, Mars in Cancer in 8th, sun is in 9th house with exact trine with Uranus Rx in 5th house, Mars was in Cancer 8th house. Uranus Rx square to solar Vertex by 1A orb . I do think considering his natal, transit, progression and solar return are extremely important as the leader of USA. Whatever major decision he is making will always affect the whole country and countries aboard. It will leave markings in his natal and other charts.

Last edited: