SA jupiter conjunct AC

beginner

Hi:
Currently SA jupiter is conjunct AC, what is the influence of this position?
In this chart jupiter rules 6th and also the ruler of 9th (TRADITIONAL) so this conjunction will bring change in which house?
and according to this chart how the person meet his spouse?
ruler of 7th in his own house, ruler of 5th in 1st, venus in 12th moon in 6th. how to interpret this? from where he may meet his life partner? :unsure:

Last edited:

Vista

Hi:
Currently SA jupiter is conjunct AC, what is the influence of this position?
In this chart jupiter rules 6th and also the ruler of 9th (TRADITIONAL) so this conjunction will bring change in which house?
and according to this chart how the person meet his spouse?
ruler of 7th in his own house, ruler of 5th in 1st, venus in 12th moon in 6th. how to interpret this? from where he may meet his life partner? :unsure:

I am guessing it's been there for a quite a while now. SA planets do not move very much. What you want to look for is trends with transits, progressions AND SA. You have Pluto hovering around your 7th house cusp and soon will have transiting Uranus squaring your 1st/7th angles. My thoughts would be a focus or effect on the 1st and 7th houses. Also, if there are any transits or progressed planets that are hitting the ruler of these houses as well and what houses they are placed in.

Edit: I looked at your chart again and around the same time Uranus is squaring your 1st and 7th house angles it will be trining your natal Moon in the 5th house. Since the Moon rules your first and Moon is placed in the 5th, these houses will be highlighted. I did not look to see how close your natal Moon is to your 6th house cusp, but if it's within 4-5 dgrees it will affect your 6th house as well.

Last edited:

beginner

and in this chart ruler of 7th is saturn which is in 7th house along with uranus this indicates instability in relationship,late marriage? and how the person shall meet his life partner as the chart shows ruler of 7th in 7th and venus, moon is in 12th/6th. :andy:

I am guessing it's been there for a quite a while now. SA planets do not move very much. What you want to look for is trends with transits, progressions AND SA. You have Pluto hovering around your 7th house cusp and soon will have transiting Uranus squaring your 1st/7th angles. My thoughts would be a focus or effect on the 1st and 7th houses. Also, if there are any transits or progressed planets that are hitting the ruler of these houses as well and what houses they are placed in.

Edit: I looked at your chart again and around the same time Uranus is squaring your 1st and 7th house angles it will be trining your natal Moon in the 5th house. Since the Moon rules your first and Moon is placed in the 5th, these houses will be highlighted. I did not look to see how close your natal Moon is to your 6th house cusp, but if it's within 4-5 dgrees it will affect your 6th house as well.

Vista

and in this chart ruler of 7th is saturn which is in 7th house along with uranus this indicates instability in relationship,late marriage? and how the person shall meet his life partner as the chart shows ruler of 7th in 7th and venus, moon is in 12th/6th. :andy:

I wish this site would allow for looking a charts while writing a responses...sigh.

Ok, you have Neptune and Saturn in the 7th house with Uranus right on the cusp. So, what I said about Transiting Uranus trining your Moon, at the same time it will be squaring your Uranus with is on the cusps of the 7th. Again, here is focus on the 1st and 7th houses. Uranus rules your 8th house as well, so that house will be affected too.

Saturn does bring stability, but it's also a little harsh and cold. What does that mean in terms of relationships, this could develop within your relationships, it could mean marrying someone older than you or one that has Saturn characteristics and planets. It could also mean delay in marriage or staying with someone until the relationship is completely dead as in "beating a dead horse." Now, throw in Neptune and Uranus and this creates a different set of issues. All three of these planets are considered malefics and they are angular making them particularly strong. The good news is that both Saturn and Uranus are in the sign of Capricorn making them elevated in their own rulershipships. Before Uranus was discovered Saturn ruled Capricorn and Aquarius. So we have Saturn, the planets of restriction and delay, Neptune, the planet of delusions, rose colored glasses, and drugs and alcohol, and Uranus the planets of rebellion, disruption and freedom all in your 7th house of relationships!! It makes things a little complicated for you because any or all of these themes could be played out in your relationships either by you or projected onto your partner. Have you stayed in relationships to long, or dated or married someone who has a substance abuse problem, or have you had relationships start and end very abruptly? You also could attract someone that has a couple of these characteristics as in maybe someone older who has a drinking prolbem. Do you see what I am saying here??

beginner

thanks for the brief explanation, I was suspecting the same negative influence from this 7th house position.

and when lord of 7th is in 10th (person seems to meet spouse through career, when ruler of 7th in 3rd the person seems to meet life partner through traveling and other 3rd house characteristics, but in this NATAL chart ruler of 7th is in 7th and in man chart we look venus/moon for relationship and in this chart they are in 12/6 house and opposition with each other and what does this mean? how the native meet his life partner ? :unsure:

I wish this site would allow for looking a charts while writing a responses...sigh.

Ok, you have Neptune and Saturn in the 7th house with Uranus right on the cusp. So, what I said about Transiting Uranus trining your Moon, at the same time it will be squaring your Uranus with is on the cusps of the 7th. Again, here is focus on the 1st and 7th houses. Uranus rules your 8th house as well, so that house will be affected too.

Saturn does bring stability, but it's also a little harsh and cold. What does that mean in terms of relationships, this could develop within your relationships, it could mean marrying someone older than you or one that has Saturn characteristics and planets. It could also mean delay in marriage or staying with someone until the relationship is completely dead as in "beating a dead horse." Now, throw in Neptune and Uranus and this creates a different set of issues. All three of these planets are considered malefics and they are angular making them particularly strong. The good news is that both Saturn and Uranus are in the sign of Capricorn making them elevated in their own rulershipships. Before Uranus was discovered Saturn ruled Capricorn and Aquarius. So we have Saturn, the planets of restriction and delay, Neptune, the planet of delusions, rose colored glasses, and drugs and alcohol, and Uranus the planets of rebellion, disruption and freedom all in your 7th house of relationships!! It makes things a little complicated for you because any or all of these themes could be played out in your relationships either by you or projected onto your partner. Have you stayed in relationships to long, or dated or married someone who has a substance abuse problem, or have you had relationships start and end very abruptly? You also could attract someone that has a couple of these characteristics as in maybe someone older who has a drinking prolbem. Do you see what I am saying here??

Vista

Hum, that's pretty cookie cutter astrology what you described about how to meet your mate. That is a very small piece of the puzzle. The other things you have to look at is where your progressed planets are(the sign placements will often tell the partners Sun or rising sign), also, where the transits are, what sign they are in and what relationship signifier planet they are aspecting. For example, I dated a guy who was a Scorpio Sun with Libra rising and Moon in Aries. When we met, I transiting Saturn and Mars in Libra and Venus in Scorpio in my 7th house and T Saturn sextiling my Venus(7th ruler). My progressed Moon was in Aries and Square his Progressed Sun in Capricorn(I am Sun Capricorn). What's more, his 7th house ruler Jupiter was squared by transiting Jupiter in Aries and Progressed Moon conjunct natal Mars(I am Aries rising and it's ruled by Mars).Interesting, huh? Sometimes astrology can be so literal! Because we met under harsh influence conjunction and squares which usually points to how the relaitionship will go, not well. And it didn't.

thanks for the brief explanation, I was suspecting the same negative influence from this 7th house position.

and when lord of 7th is in 10th (person seems to meet spouse through career, when ruler of 7th in 3rd the person seems to meet life partner through traveling and other 3rd house characteristics, but in this NATAL chart ruler of 7th is in 7th and in man chart we look venus/moon for relationship and in this chart they are in 12/6 house and opposition with each other and what does this mean? how the native meet his life partner ? :unsure: