Grand Trine in water?

nevenez

How can i interpret this grand trine?

Sun 4 house(pisces) trine Ascendant(scorpio) trine Mars 8 house(cancer)

[Moderator edit - Thread moved here, as an attempt at answering the question by the thread-starter is missing.]

Last edited by a moderator:

aquarius7000

How can i interpret this grand trine?

Sun 4 house(pisces) trine Ascendant(scorpio) trine Mars 8 house(cancer)
Hello Nevenez,

A trine in Astrology shows a smooth flow of energy amongst the three points involved. This effect is especially heightened in a 'grand trine', where the flow of energy can be so effortless that it makes the native rather 'easygoing' as far as the matters of the concerned planets, signs..go.

A grand trine of water could show that you connect with the issues linked with the element of water (emotions, depth, spirituality, seclusion, creativity) with natural ease. You might be a person, whose approach to life is more through feeling than thinking. Your conscious personality (Sun) in Pisces could constitute themes of compassion, spirituality, even self-retreat, etc; and (Cancer) Mars invests its energies easily into these themes perhaps within the family, at home.., which is the part of your-self that you project easily to your surroundings and how you approach life (Asc), in general.

:)AQ7

EJ53

Banned
This is a trine between two planets in "uncomfortable locations" (Mars by sign and Sun by both sign and house) each projecting "easily" to the outside world, through an intense Scorpio Ascendant...........In effect, two unhappy planets each happily encouraging the others negativity in full public view...An interesting "marriage made in heaven"!

EJ:)

It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

It also depends if you trines are involved in other 'aspect patterns' like T Squares...

Grand Trine
A configuration of aspects formed by three trines, whose planet pairs connect together three points of a horoscope.

It is a harmonious and very stable configuration. To the person with a Grand Trine as the fundamental configuration in the radix chart (and if the required abilities are in evidence), the vicissitudes of life are frequently not terrible, and external conditions help him to move ahead in life more successfully and faster than others, and moreover, with ease. However, as M.Kozyritskaja and M.Levin observe, this is true only in the first phase of life; during the period from 24 to 30 years old there are inner pressures connected with the necessity for development and the embodiment of initial abilities and opportunities. The negative side of this configuration is that it is so stable that the person seldom ventures beyond the habitual. The stability of the Grand Trine turns on its static character - the unwillingness to develop. A native is able to harmonize with external situations, or even find them easy, not having considered or resolved the problems involved. In charts of great people the Grand Trine is extremely seldom a leading configuration. But, as F.Sakoian and L.Acker remark, if a Grand Trine has Mars and Saturn, the problem connected to inertia and absence of motives for dynamic action does not enter. These researchers underline that to harness the potential of a Grand Trine it is necessary to be guided and to use it in creative self-expression and efforts directed on spiritual self-improvement, otherwise it will stay idle. When analyzing a Grand Trine in a specific horoscope it is necessary to pay special attention to what signs contain the given configuration (usually they are signs of one element) - this will indicate the likely manifestation of the Grand Trine.

If one of the three points of a Grand Trine is in opposition to a planet, it gives the Grand Trine an opportunity to manifest more brightly. In such configurations the most important point of the Grand Trine is the point which has the opposition aspect; and the point opposing it reveals unrealized aspirations, the fateful area of a horoscope. See also the Kite.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html

nevenez

astrologer50 said:
It be most helpful to ‘post’ their charts (rather than data), for others to comment on as we are all visual. For help on how to do this, go here http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

It also depends if you trines are involved in other 'aspect patterns' like T Squares...

Grand Trine
A configuration of aspects formed by three trines, whose planet pairs connect together three points of a horoscope.

It is a harmonious and very stable configuration. To the person with a Grand Trine as the fundamental configuration in the radix chart (and if the required abilities are in evidence), the vicissitudes of life are frequently not terrible, and external conditions help him to move ahead in life more successfully and faster than others, and moreover, with ease. However, as M.Kozyritskaja and M.Levin observe, this is true only in the first phase of life; during the period from 24 to 30 years old there are inner pressures connected with the necessity for development and the embodiment of initial abilities and opportunities. The negative side of this configuration is that it is so stable that the person seldom ventures beyond the habitual. The stability of the Grand Trine turns on its static character - the unwillingness to develop. A native is able to harmonize with external situations, or even find them easy, not having considered or resolved the problems involved. In charts of great people the Grand Trine is extremely seldom a leading configuration. But, as F.Sakoian and L.Acker remark, if a Grand Trine has Mars and Saturn, the problem connected to inertia and absence of motives for dynamic action does not enter. These researchers underline that to harness the potential of a Grand Trine it is necessary to be guided and to use it in creative self-expression and efforts directed on spiritual self-improvement, otherwise it will stay idle. When analyzing a Grand Trine in a specific horoscope it is necessary to pay special attention to what signs contain the given configuration (usually they are signs of one element) - this will indicate the likely manifestation of the Grand Trine.

If one of the three points of a Grand Trine is in opposition to a planet, it gives the Grand Trine an opportunity to manifest more brightly. In such configurations the most important point of the Grand Trine is the point which has the opposition aspect; and the point opposing it reveals unrealized aspirations, the fateful area of a horoscope. See also the Kite.

http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/aspectpatterns.html
Mine is only a grand trine also no T-Squares

nevenez

astrologer50 said:
Sorry, still not enough for me, cos i want to see the other aspects to these planets for a fuller evaluation....:mad:
The only aspect except trines is Mars Square Jupiter

nevenez

My chart is ready.

Attachments

• FER.png
    FER.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 36

flea

Interesting.... sun does not connect to anything other than mars... except for maybe some more obscure aspects. Sun in 4th house mars in 8th (water houses)... so there is a sense of seeking identity and belonging in this world from the feeling intuitive processes.

When the asc is part of the trine, it receives energy from the other two planets... but is a point so does not generate energy itself, whereas planets do emit a physical energy.force because they exist physically.

I have a water trine myself.... and I have a strong expression in artistic media. Sometimes music can be really big. The artistic side can help to manifest this rather nebulous side to us,...... think right side of the brain, unconscious subconscious superconsious. Actively engaging in some of these activities..... even gardening cooking dancing are creative pursuits.

Expression comes from acting out in a particular area... otherwise the energy can just get left there sitting around with potential. There are no squares (well a weak one to jup) to activate this energy so it might require a consscious act of will from you to actually explore how this potential works in you. As it is focused on the ascendent other people might see it more than you yourself.... so ask other people to explain their impressions.... not saying they will be right, but something someone says may hot a heart cord... something that stay in your mind... that is the one to investigate.

I do find meditation is a valuable activity for me.....calms my mind so that I am more in tune with intuitive insight and what my feelings are that can get clouded in the day to day.

These are subtle effects not in your face.... so you have to get real quiet to listen.... and then your heart might start talking to you.....if it thinks you will take the time to truely listen. And being your heart it knows when you are only half hearted about something.

All aspects are shiown through the activity of a certain person... so I always use aspects to point me in the direction of exploring certain things and how they are working in my own life... that is the test of astrology... bringing it out of the theoretical.

Blessings
FleaXXX

Last edited:

nevenez

flea said:
Interesting.... sun does not connect to anything other than mars... except for maybe some more obscure aspects. Sun in 4th house mars in 8th (water houses)... so there is a sense of seeking identity and belonging in this world from the feeling intuitive processes.

When the asc is part of the trine, it receives energy from the other two planets... but is a point so does not generate energy itself, whereas planets do emit a physical energy.force because they exist physically.

I have a water trine myself.... and I have a strong expression in artistic media. Sometimes music can be really big. The artistic side can help to manifest this rather nebulous side to us,...... think right side of the brain, unconscious subconscious superconsious. Actively engaging in some of these activities..... even gardening cooking dancing are creative pursuits.

Expression comes from acting out in a particular area... otherwise the energy can just get left there sitting around with potential. There are no squares (well a weak one to jup) to activate this energy so it might require a consscious act of will from you to actually explore how this potential works in you. As it is focused on the ascendent other people might see it more than you yourself.... so ask other people to explain their impressions.... not saying they will be right, but something someone says may hot a heart cord... something that stay in your mind... that is the one to investigate.

I do find meditation is a valuable activity for me.....calms my mind so that I am more in tune with intuitive insight and what my feelings are that can get clouded in the day to day.

These are subtle effects not in your face.... so you have to get real quiet to listen.... and then your heart might start talking to you.....if it thinks you will take the time to truely listen. And being your heart it knows when you are only half hearted about something.

All aspects are shiown through the activity of a certain person... so I always use aspects to point me in the direction of exploring certain things and how they are working in my own life... that is the test of astrology... bringing it out of the theoretical.

Blessings
FleaXXX
From what i understand ascendant capture energy of Sun and Mars:)

Poupoupidou

How can i interpret this grand trine? Sun 4 house(pisces) trine Ascendant(scorpio) trine Mars 8 house(cancer)

This grand trine suggests you have a strong, good looking and energetic personality that can convey a lot of positive emotions or process a lot of emotional energy from the environment in a charismatic way.