USA charts - the ultimate debate

piercethevale

...and now...

that's the 'Real Templar Deal' ...

look at the birth chart for the USA... like I said ... 888 + 888 = 1776

...Where do you think ... the 'New Jerusalem' was always intended to so be?

We are just 'now' entering a most anticipated and long awaited time for some ...both of the present and the past...

..the 'Teacher' was here and then left some homework for you all to do...that was about 2000 years ago...

..and I hope everyone has done their homework:andy:...taken the course elsewhere from another 'Instructor':innocent: or is somehow learned in the course material...:wink:

Because, from what I have heard... We're going to get a...

POP QUIZ:surprised:

...and darn soon too...

This will be one of the most interesting periods in the history of American politics there will ever be... for the world too, for that matter...

... there is 'something' to all the hype about 2012 that will be quite noted by future generations....

Last edited:

piercethevale

As some of you are aware I've had issues with the current President of the USA, as to His being that and also qualified for the position.

Review:
His Part of Catastrophe is the 1st Pisces and is a symbol of the "Marketplace",
which I thought at first may be in ref. to his pre Presidential biz. dealings and most specifically that guy in Chicago his name is associated with. Now I'm pretty doggon sure that it's much worse than that ...it's meaning is the 'National' economy... and the Part has consistently shown itself to be that of self inflicted ...not a passive receptive sort of deal...

His Part of Imprisonment, which has consistently shown itself to be 'THAT WHICH ONE IS NOT PERMITTED TO COME NEAR' ... as mine is about being part of any 'team endeavor' as to group achievement... as my brothers is also the same degree and sign as that which is also his Part of Increase and Benifit$ ...he was unable to make his way in a capitalistic world... if he got a job at all, He was always unable to keep it..not due to his work habits or abilities..it just was.
Obama's Part of Imprisonment is the 19th of Pisces [same as Amy Winehouse] which was Yeshua/Jesus Part of Fortune according to that chart that I claim to be that of the 'Man from Naz.' and also happens to be my Part of Inheritance and Legacy, "The Master Instructs The Disciple". [which i say may not prove that he is not an 'apostate' but it darn well shows that... He is not a Christian.

..well, yesterday, back a few posts ago, I noted that my part of Treachery is the 23rd of Aries...interestingly that is Pres. Obama's Part of Eros..

My M.C. and Part of Fortune is the 25th of Leo... which is Yeshua/Jesus' Part of Eros

[the Part of Eros: Asc + Venus - Part of Spirit {Diurnal formula ...only please, imho....of course} It is that Part that informs as to the type of, or nature of the quality that one seeks in those that He/she is seeking as to have for their closest associations.]

...oh wow...I just realized that it is also conj. [almost positive that it is not more than one degree possibly within even a half degree] the Asc. of the USA ..now I know even more about why I don't like Him.
..it almost seems as if he had been choosen for this role at an early age knowing he could woo the public...

Last edited:

piercethevale

More..
If you'll notice that Mars is in the 21st degree of Gemini on the natal event and that the current progressed chart has a PoF narly there.
...also the progressed Venus is conj. the Asc at the 22nd of Aries

Gemini 21* symbol is "A Tumultuous Labor Demonstration"

...I suspect that something is about to soon get rolling ... I do believe

...I do believe...

..rolling down Wall St. once again....

ps and Uranus has almost made a full return to natal position.
interestingly the natal chart for Jesus had a full return to Asc Axis and the Moon last year around the end of July but instead of 0* Libra 43' for Asc. and 29* Virgo 24' as in the natal...IT WAS EXACTLY REVERSED ... Asc. 0* Aries 43' and Moon 29* Pisces 24'

Also progressed Jupiter will be conj. the 16th of Cancer [my natal Uranus... "A Man Studying A Mandala In Front Of him With The Help Of A Very Ancient Book"
..way cool... sounds like the USA is ready for some Sabian Symbolic Astrology this year...to guide them through 2012 just when it will be needed most.:cool:

Attachments

• USA progressed March 20,2012.jpg
    USA progressed March 20,2012.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

piercethevale

well, this ain't about me but the uncanny coincidences that I've been getting over and over...
My Solar return chart next year will have the 21st of Gemini as Asc. My Solar return chart this year has the exact same Part of Fortune as my natal chart.

I'm getting the 'feeling' that I may get to have a some opportunity of note present itself in this coming year, something for this nation...well, always happy to be of assistance...[it sure is coincidental to finding this chart at this particular time...I never had need to look for it before...wasn't at all even curious but the India birth chart was such a revelation that it got me interested in what the USAs must be like...

I hate using up precious file space [esp now we are limited]
but I figure I need to provide my Solar return chart for 2013 as mentioned
[i removed it...as it was the wrong year solar return ..not this years. ptv]

Last edited:

piercethevale

Your wasting your time..go back and read the reasoning. We're talking about the abstract idea of when 'The Elephant Was In The Room."

If I tried to have you arrested for some 'Crime' based on 'Trespassing into the USA' prior to 12:00:01 July 4, 1776 ...it wouldn't happen.
Because there wasn't any, USA.

If I tried to bring a charge at the time before July 4, 1776 or after, it wouldn't matter because it wouldn't be recognized...if the act occurred before that moment ...whether or not there was anyone there to tell you there was a border or confront you or what have you.. Any crime committed against the 'Nation' would then, and still now, only be recognized if it has occurred at 12:00:01 AM July 4, 1776 or afterwards.
You can pull all the charts out of the air you all like..it ain't going to change the fact...if it doesn't stand the test of the Sabians it's a loser. This is the only chart that will stand up to Sabian analysis. ...besides this chart I got 'rocks' ...I'm 100% convinced already...

The rest of you want to keep arguing and debating..fine. The rest of us will get busy utilizing the real deal and then we'll be on to greater challenges.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I mean...that's like saying I was born 11 mos 4 days 7 hours and 23 minutes earlier than I was...because my parents agreed to have a child at that time...

...there's "No Elephant" in the room prior ...

Cold Fusion

Your wasting your time..go back and read the reasoning. We're talking about the abstract idea of when 'The Elephant Was In The Room."

If I tried to have you arrested for some 'Crime' based on 'Trespassing into the USA' prior to 12:00:01 July 4, 1776 ...it wouldn't happen.
Because there wasn't any, USA.

If I tried to bring a charge at the time before July 4, 1776 or after, it wouldn't matter because it wouldn't be recognized...if the act occurred before that moment ...whether or not there was anyone there to tell you there was a border or confront you or what have you.. Any crime committed against the 'Nation' would then, and still now, only be recognized if it has occurred at 12:00:01 AM July 4, 1776 or afterwards.
You can pull all the charts out of the air you all like..it ain't going to change the fact...if it doesn't stand the test of the Sabians it's a loser. This is the only chart that will stand up to Sabian analysis. ...besides this chart I got 'rocks' ...I'm 100% convinced already...

The rest of you want to keep arguing and debating..fine. The rest of us will get busy utilizing the real deal and then we'll be on to greater challenges.

It wasn't pulled out of the air.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Resolution#Approval_and_declaration

Last edited:

Cold Fusion

The may 2013 Uranus/Pluto square is directly hitting The Lee Resolutions Sun.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_uranus_pluto_square_2013_hp.71138.31784.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_uranus_pluto_square_2013_hp.71138.31784.gif
    50.6 KB · Views: 27

piercethevale

Here top this:

Obama's progressed natal has the exact same Asc. as the USA natal

[there's so much going on with all this ... I hardly know where to begin...
..in fact you might want to 'Stand Back'..]

Attachments

• Obama progressed 3-20-12.jpg
    Obama progressed 3-20-12.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 30

piercethevale

The may 2013 Uranus/Pluto square is directly hitting The Lee Resolutions Sun.

Gee thanks ...the Asc. for your chart is my Asc. it 's also. one of the 'LETHAL' points of a Septile matrix constructed to the Asc. of the Natal chart of the USA
the Asc being one of the pts. in a Septile Matrix [it's an aspect of Fatality..ya' all..and if they are all completed that were unfilled at birth... yeah, it's usually over....it's a very dangerous situation we have here..

[most all of you have very little experience with 'Septiles' if any at all.. like I said...
you might want to stand back for awhile... unless you know how to 'wrangle' with 'Septiles']
The Septile Matrix is as follows starting with the Asc. of the USA natal chart.

ASC. 21* Aries 54' 00" ...Obama's progressed Asc., conj. current Venus-progressed USA natal [post #203]
13* Gemini 19' 12"
04* Leo 44' 24" ... close to my, Suryakant's & USA's natal node
26* Virgo 09' 36" ...conj, current Neptune-progressed USA natal
17* Scorpio 34' 48" ...oh, gee there my Asc. again
09* Capricorn 00' 00" ...and transiting Pluto is sitting rt. here...right now
00* Pisces 25' 12" ...here's transiting Neptune rt. now

Last edited:

piercethevale

You'll notice that only the Leo and Gemini points are free from being affected at the present time.

...and I do hope that at least some of you see that, 'THIS IS THE CHART",
...I mean...cheese's... The MOMENT July 4th began in 1776 dead center of the building that was considered to be the capital at the moment of 'Birth'...What's not to understand after given all the evidence and cause that I just have?

..those that wish to nay say it..be my guest...
...but those of you that are more discerning.... please, ...
:ninja: I hope you will all help me keep watch on this situation...:bandit:

Frank

Once my UAC lecture is done, I'll post some more real historical and astrology research into the USA chart(s) that rise above more than the speculative.

Non-historical or speculative charts not based on historical facts are useless - unless one tries to fit the history to astrology rather than astrology to history.

It's amazing stuff - but if you want to see it before then, I guess you'll have to go to UAC.

I'll only say - focus on the middle of the Cardinal signs...especially Libra.

If you can give true historical and astrological examples, I'd be happy to see them. But refrain from "hidden information" that can be easily discounted because, well, it's hidden.

Or speculative information that connects to one's own chart.

We are talking about Mundane astrology - and that requires proof of chart.

I wish you all well,

Frank

piercethevale

Once my UAC lecture is done, I'll post some more real historical and astrology research into the USA chart(s) that rise above more than the speculative.

Non-historical or speculative charts not based on historical facts are useless - unless one tries to fit the history to astrology rather than astrology to history.

It's amazing stuff - but if you want to see it before then, I guess you'll have to go to UAC.

I'll only say - focus on the middle of the Cardinal signs...especially Libra.

If you can give true historical and astrological examples, I'd be happy to see them. But refrain from "hidden information" that can be easily discounted because, well, it's hidden.

Or speculative information that connects to one's own chart.

We are talking about Mundane astrology - and that requires proof of chart.

I wish you all well,

Frank
:surprised:

It's called "There's an Elephant in the room." Frank

Of all the people I least expected to nay say this chart, you are one of them... Does the first second of July 4th, 1776 not "Ring A Bell"...?

Well...you certainly have the LIBERTY to say what you wish to...
but seriously, Frank...
I'm rather disappointed ...:pouty:
Is it because you really don't 'See the Evidence' and the Logic of it
or..is it because you have already stuck your neck out in the past and made some declaration to the contrary and fear the damaging repercussions of having done so? :unsure:
...if you wish...and I have made disclaimers already...you may omit anything I mention as to my own chart or those of a friend or two that I've also mentioned...if that makes it easier for you to digest...
...truthfully, I didn't like the idea of having included these refs. to my own chart... but I was 'convinced' by a couple of people to show those odd co-incidences as for the reason that they've noticed a pattern of these incidences in many endeavors of mine as per getting people to accept the fact that Sabian Symbols not only work...They Freakin' Rock... and are the Ultimate tool of 'Astrological Rectification nonpareil '
...all of which will be the basis for some intensive analysis at some future time most likely... [as to my efforts and a number of others also engaged in efforts towards the same 'cause'... as these similarities run across all the 'players' charts...it was pointed out to me by those same people that I mention above, and who of which I've checked their observations and I do so concur... That there is SOMETHING waaaay coincidental.] Don't cut off your own nose to spite my face Frank...

I have added a wealth of more evidence pointing to the validity of this chart in another thread I've started in this same sub forum...I recommend that you read them...
..and Frank...

I've got more to come...
...LOTS MORE...
...in fact....
...I'm just getting Warmed Up....:biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

and afterthought...
Considering that I'm using the most obvious choice of time for for the chart..it has occurred to me that just about every one of you 'Trad. Astrologers' has no doubt looked at this very same chart already...
And 'Couldn't See It"....

..and , I can imagine just HOW EMBARASSING that must be...

...of course, I'm not here to 'SELL'* anything other than truth [myself included]:wink:....
...so, I don't have those kind of problems...:innocent:

...*and I give it away for free...

Frank

The best historical evidence argues for a time around noon for the adoption of the DoI - which would give an ascendant in the middle of Libra, as I've stated here in this thread previously.

When one compares this to other mundane charts before and after that date this degree area is plainly important. Look to eclipses, ingresses and conjunctions of the outer planets for confirmation.

I've been looking at literally hundreds of charts objectively for my lecture, and it has only confirmed the Libra rising chart for the DoI.

Monk

Premium Member
There has been many books on 4th July 1776, religion is the factor.

I'm an astronomer Frank, obviously i don't use Islam as a factor, with 53:49, but in history of secret religions....well work it out!

I don't trust religious concepts!

http://www.islamawakened.com/quran/53/49/default.htm

It is interesting that astronomy concepts show how our calender was constructed...keep me away from religion, i can show how it was done!

http://earthsky.org/tonight/star-sirius-torchbearer-of-the-the-new-year

Can you show how it was put in place by religion??????

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

2012 like 2000 should be an Aries year, due to the 12-year cycle seem to started in Gemini or Cancer, since the US' independence in 1776 (or was it 1787 when the confederation took place). The signs of Gemini or Cancer stood for an innovative advancing forward-mover country with a strong duty to protect & serve their citizens with Life, Liberty and Justice for all.

But when the year is ruled by Aries: the sign of war and aggression, I can see the moods intensify in American life and political matters along with the year of Taurus (2001 and 2013) concering the war on Terror, a foreign threat (esp. when 9-11 happened) and loss of a sense of national security pushes a country to bear arms to defend themselves and their interests.