Vertex Aspects

starchaser

I have Saturn/Vertex conjunction in 5th house and maybe also conjunct venus ,sun & mercury but it depends on the orb.Also Vertex trines MC.What could it mean?lol

Pisceanfool

sorry I have been inactive on this site for a long time. i wish i could help you all but i have done very little research into the vertex since this post to be honest.

Stacey.murch,

slow down please! post the chart in a picture form or the birth info. i can't really look at it like this it's very confusing. aside from this: all the spiritual growth is more to do with transits than it is with your vertex most likely (speculation). We both have pluto coming to aspect with itself which creates a lot of changes. maybe read up on pluto and what it means for transits.

find some grounding. maybe a good moss agate, smokey quartz or ruby or something to carry around because of your earthy neptune. if you are indeed in the midst of some spiritual transition you have to trust in the changes.

your chart wont bring any truth. that truth is, as cliche as this is, inside you not somewhere in your chart. i obsessively looked at my chart for years looking for answers and found nothing.

stacy, we are all visual people and need to see charts rather than humongous amounts of data

Vertex
"Those who use the Vertex generally feel it is a point of karmic or fated connection. Some consider it a point of "wish fulfillment". It is perhaps most widely used in synastry. The Vertex is said to be activated at major turning points in our lives, most notably when we meet a significant other or end a significant relationship, and some believe it is triggered when there is a birth or death"
http://www.cafeastrology.com/vertex.html
http://www.falconastrology.com/vertex.htm

Claire19

Hi,

I'm looking for an interpretation on Pluto conjunct Vertex in Libra, in the 6th house.

So far this is what I've found:

[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=arial,]"Pluto conjunct Vertex.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=arial, helvetica]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]The unexpected can shake you to the very depths of your being[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]so that you are transformed and never quite the same person[/FONT]
[FONT=arial, helvetica]again, you take on a whole new lease of life."[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
from a sample horoscope for Condie Rice ( http://www.kozmikhoroscopes.com/rice.htm )

Does anyone have any other interpretations as to what this aspect signifies in someone's natal chart in the 6th house, and in Libra?
I am not sure about vertex aspects. They would have to be a very small orb of about 2-3 degrees max I feel. Vertex is really a point where we meet people of significance in whatever realm the house it is posited. Often they have birthdays on or near that vertex point.
With Pluto involved I would say very intense and transformative yes.
See if you know anyone who is around that degree of Libra that you work with, is an aunt or uncle or someone that you know in the course of your everyday rituals such as shopping, accommodations,cafes, even your pet.

wilsontc

Staff member
Moved the generational planet discussion

All,

I have moved the generational planet discussion to here:
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39021

If you want to talk about generational planets, please go to this new threads. This thread is for discussion of the vertex] only (per the OP of this thread). Please keep all generational planet discussions on the new thread and off of this old thread about the vertex.

Moderately,

Tim

TamaraL

I wonder if anyone has ever come across Vertex conjunct sb's ascendant ruler-chart ruler,
?In my case (Cancer Asc) vertex is conjunct my Moon both in 5th House Sagittarius.I 've read that progressions on Vertex will influence my home-family environment? Or even that it overrides other powerful planets?

magnolia8

Pluto squares my Vertex (Aquarius, 5th house). Together with Venus, a tsquare is formed, with Pluto as the apex.
It’s hard to tease out the effects of this configuration, but I will say that Venus/Pluto matters do have a “fated” sense to them.