Read my chart round 2!

Zonark

:whistling:

Okay so the last chart reading request I made was hugely convoluted and probably very offputting. After some wonderful advice from one member I am reposting the astro.com snapshot of my chart and nothing else. So tell me, is my future full of misfortune and darkness or gumdrops and lollipops? And can you tell me what sort of career path(s) might suit me because I'm having issues with that at this stage in my life :sick:

Gender is male btw.

25gtkht.gif

Last edited:

Hieronimuss

From personal experience a strong the 7th house indicates understanding of how relationships work and what is needed in a relationship. 8th house (and your sun almost qualifies for it) typically indicates a good base for an independent business.

Zonark

From personal experience a strong the 7th house indicates understanding of how relationships work and what is needed in a relationship. 8th house (and your sun almost qualifies for it) typically indicates a good base for an independent business.

Well I can tell you point blank that I am uninterested in that sort of business. People can find love on their own time, I'd rather not make that my career focus. Nothing wrong with it, there are just more pressing matters that capture my attention. I have a very strong desire to actively affect positive social change and to have clout in that area. I want to build communities and social structures. Not so much a civic servant as a civic reconstructor. Kind of a difficult thing to put into a career I suppose, but there you have it.

Zonark

Actually I don't really know what I want to do, career wise. Sometimes I'm very sure, other times I feel as though nothing suits me. Some days I feel very passionate about a potential vocation then the next day it dissipates. I have strong positive/negative reactions to things followed by sudden confusion, doubt, skepticism and aversion. :bandit:

capricorngrl

Zonark, Hieronimuss basically said the same thing. You having a strong 7th house and being able to understand relationships can apply whether it is on an emotional level or social. Bottom line the 7th house deals with relationships involving people. I can also see where the reconstruction of social structures comes from since you have Pluto close to your midheaven. Pluto breaks the old to rebuild something new and better. It being on the sign of Libra again mentions relationships but in the public eye, since the 10th house is your image in the public. Remember there are all kinds of relationships not just emotional. It seems that what you mentioned above really is your calling :).

capricorngrl

Actually I don't really know what I want to do, career wise. Sometimes I'm very sure, other times I feel as though nothing suits me. Some days I feel very passionate about a potential vocation then the next day it dissipates. I have strong positive/negative reactions to things followed by sudden confusion, doubt, skepticism and aversion. :bandit:

This also shows, since your midheaven is in the sign of Libra. Libra has a difficult time deciding, but if you are proactive you will get there. It may take some time but you will get there, have faith.

capricorngrl

ooops never mind I just realized your midheaven is not in the sign of Libra :whistling:. Sorry I had a blah, blah, blah moment. Please disregard that part, gosh I feel silly heheheh

Zonark

My midheaven is Aquarius I think, right?

Edit: Nope, it's Scorpio. Again. I have a whole lot of Earthy energy in my chart o_O

Last edited:

capricorngrl

Pluto is aspecting your planets in your 7th house which is the natural house of Libra so it does play a part. Venus is also there so this should make you good at dealings with social matters.

Zonark

And apparently Scorpio midheaven is a very determined sign. The midheaven fits me to a T, down to the whole high chance of being scarred by childhood trauma and having overindulgence problems.

Also a Scorpio midheaven is a 'healer' sign apparently and that theme has been very strong in my lifetime. Any health problems I've had, have been baffling to any outside help. I've had to work through them on my own, so I've learned a lot in the way of what healing really is on an intuitive level.

capricorngrl

And apparently Scorpio midheaven is a very determined sign. The midheaven fits me to a T, down to the whole high chance of being scarred by childhood trauma and having overindulgence problems.

Also a Scorpio midheaven is a 'healer' sign apparently and that theme has been very strong in my lifetime. Any health problems I've had, have been baffling to any outside help. I've had to work through them on my own, so I've learned a lot in the way of what healing really is on an intuitive level.

That is good that you can recognize it, since change can only come through acknowlegement.

StillOne

I think you should consider posting your chart from the Extended Chart Selection in Astro.com. I think the chart you posted will eliminate certain aspects (like quincunx). There could be more to your chart... When there, decrease your orb size to 85% or so to tighten up the aspects.

Zonark

I think you should consider posting your chart from the Extended Chart Selection in Astro.com. I think the chart you posted will eliminate certain aspects (like quincunx). There could be more to your chart... When there, decrease your orb size to 85% or so to tighten up the aspects.

Alright, so once there I'm confronted with all these options. I selected the Natal Chart Wheel under type of chart. Web default for drawing style.

Default house system
Western geocentric Zodiac
Orbs increased at 85% (can only be decreased to 0 so I'm guessing this is what you meant?)

I didn't select any of the extra celestial bodies. I selected aspect lines to all.

Am I doing it wrong? Should I select more? Less?

StillOne

you might consider posting as a thumbnail...

Here's your quincunx aspect
Venus Quincunx (Inconjunct) Uranus

Learning to let go of the past means being willing to release relationships you have outgrown. Further, you need to reevaluate the way you imprison yourself in mindless routines, then revolt against them. Different is not improvement necessarily, yet change is integral to development. Learning to abruptly alter circumstances without emotional turmoil is the way of growth. You need freedom through relationships, not freedom from relationships.

courtesy of http://cafeastrology.com/natal/quincunxinterpretations.html