venus retro in gemini

DiDi

just had a read of this

http://darkstarastrology.com/venus-retrograde/

umm I found myself actually standing next to my ex after over 2 years apart on the 11th may, he was very avid in his manner in seeing me.. so very happy me on the other hand was at first happy but then remembered the pain he left me in when i broke it off so i walked away from him and i guess now he knows im still very much hurt even thou i broke it of.

my question is this

is venus retro here only brining in past love so we can heal or does it mean in some circumstances that it could reunite lovers permanantly?

Hopeing for some help with this
thankyou

Yuusha

@Didi

What Venus retrograde does is that it brings old people back into your life to some degree. The other possibility is that it reduces your interactions with other people, and it can also make you rethink about your relationship patterns (if they can be improved or not).

Thus far, the Venus retrograde in Gemini energy is less intense for me than when it was in Scorpio the last time it was retrograde.

DiDi

thanks Yuusha
@Didi

What Venus retrograde does is that it brings old people back into your life to some degree. The other possibility is that it reduces your interactions with other people, and it can also make you rethink about your relationship patterns (if they can be improved or not).

Thus far, the Venus retrograde in Gemini energy is less intense for me than when it was in Scorpio the last time it was retrograde

Im am aware of what venus does and what planet or house it might effect

my question was about the permancy or non permancy of the retrograde?

like gem 25 venus trines my sun and squares my mars when its 10 gem it will trine my venus and sextile my moon in 10th....

It has allready brought back a love interest from the past and a significante one.... reading the website it tells of what plannet venus retro will effect.. seems like chiron is at hand and the south node.

rx venus is actually conj my natal n node right now...

Im wondering if its a mixed bag so to speak... in that it depends on how we that is effected by this transit play out this transit?

DiDi

hmmm... my venus return falls in this period as well. i really could do without having ex-lovers pop back into my life :andy:
what do you mean bittermoon?
they dont have to bother you if you dont want them too:tongue:

im talking about the retrograde transit in gemini

and what the permancy might be?

Scorpio5

Although I am still learning, and my grasp of these things comes and goes....I take it to mean the effects are permanent.

I definitely felt this, so far. Although I knnow some may consider the orb too large, Rx Venus was square my natal 8th house Pluto. Although I realize six degrees is much too wide for a transit, it was getting close to my Dsc., when it hit Rx. It felt soul crushing (8th house), and caused a near mental breakdown (6th house). It only lasted a day thankfully, as some misunderstandings got cleared up. Some past wounds indeed!

StillOne

I'm not sure, but certainly curious... I would think that you may have to wait until Venus goes direct to see what the lasting effects will be.

DiDi

yes this is right stillone
during this time we are re-evaluating and going through the processes that it takes to sort matters out.
apperently the link says the effects can still be felt till december.

Its funny because my daughter and I both have gone throu similar circumstances with this venus rx and actually i havent been keeping an eye on the transisit so when i came across this yesterday it made sense

we both have been hurt by our guys and weve just discussed this now how we under this trnasit just changed our personalities towards them.

ie... i allways have something to say and im great at small talk and covering up feelings but when i ran into my guy after not seeing him for a few years I said hi how are you but my face just dropped cause i was feeling the pain from our split and i looked away from him and was sad and couldnt stop myself that i was showing this pain... I also questioned "why' he was so happy to see me?

she had the same thing happen and we were saying how we couldnt stop ourselves and how much we both questioned there motives for being so nice to us and looking like we actually meant something to them...

here it is... they have good memories because we were great to them and provided happy times... they on the other hand provided the pain (normal uncommittal men stuff) and they now were both left with seeing our pain first hand.. (we both do not tell or show our pain)
so there lesson well 1 of them is to see how there actions have hurt someone they cared about and ours i guess was to show them...

more to be had here so we will see....

been very interesting especially with the solar eclipse happing on the weekend my daughter is a gemini and the bloke she likes is one too so ... fun and games to be had id say hahaha

toleshi

Oh boy, I have Jupiter in Gemini at 23 deg and Venus is rx sitting on it at 23 degrees, but simultaneously squaring my natal Virgo Venus. Well, I have Venus Virgo 13 degrees conjunct natal Pluto and Uranus. All kinds of crazy **** happening and Mars is about to sit on my Virgo Stellium. Someone help me now! Then it is also in a trine to my natal Mars at 20 degrees in Libra. Christ on a bike, I just wanna win the lottery and move to Amsterdam. Is that asking much?! LOL! I'm not joking! Also in a trine to Spica in my first house Libra.

bittermoon

oh. funny, my ex hb sent me a message today and wants to talk to me on skype. i haven't seen him in 3 years. i was afraid this would happen. i don't really want any contact anymore.

DiDi

are you serious bittermoon lol

you called it :whistling:
told the universe what you didnt want and whammo you got it anyway lol and 3 years I thought mine was bad at 2 and 1/2 yrs.... this transit is going to be an interesting one

mate seriously just say hi hope your well and make it known your quite happy in your life.

Im hoping i get another chance to chat properly and no at a grocery checkout.... :love:

bittermoon

haha. i just had a quick email conversation. explained why i don't want to skype and actually, all is well.

i am not really sure if i believe in this venus retro thing, but i'd like to keep an open mind :)

DiDi

Thats what i was like with transits

I noticed the venus rx in aries some time ago changed my aries mans moods and he went quiet and reclusive straight away then back to normal when it was over and he doesnt even know theres such a plannet as venus lol

I just watch and listen and then some time down the track i see things with my own eyes and see patterns emerging... i dont live by transits but i do noticed them when things are happening in our lives and then i see why lol

skyping after 3 yrs lol I could imagine some dude sitting there with kids around his legs and goatie with a beer in his hands lol something different anyway lol
(not saying he was)

Last edited:

toleshi

Oh no!!!!! My husband hasn't spoken to me since xmas, and the next contact is going to be about divorce. I just wanna get it over with. Yuusha mentioned something about older relationships turning up in your life "to some degree". Last night, this piece of **** guy I dated for a few months saw me in traffic (Vegas, there's always some kind of traffic) and sped off. What a punk, balless jerk he is.

JUPITERASC

............I thought mine was bad at 2 and 1/2 yrs.... this transit is going to be an interesting one
fwiw Saturn spends 2 and 1/2yrs in each sign and/or house - so then it is possible that Saturn is linked by transit to the particular event you have mentioned DiDi :smile:

DiDi

toleshi

the link i put up in my first post describes this transit

yes it is about older ex relationships of all types and its usually significant ones not superficial ones... these are ones that karma has brought back to deal with this time around.

example: my daughter heard from a school friend out of the blue she hasnt seen for a few years because this girl ran into my son and it happened no where near where we live.. hes doing wine sales in th country.

so it sounds like peope are bumping into all sorts of friendships.

toleshi dont sign any documents under this rx to be safe.
your ex might even want to get back together or he might be reevaluating and want the divorce aswell.

JUPITERASC

fwiw Saturn spends 2 and 1/2yrs in each sign and/or house - so then it is possible that Saturn is linked by transit to the particular event you have mentioned DiDi :smile:

saturn was 29.22 virgo when I called it off, its now late libra so Im not sure it had anything to do with it that i can see anyway...

he lives near me and does things to make me think he hasnt gotten over me either but i dont know for sure, so when he was in the line next to me smiling at me like i was his long lost lover (hehe which i am) I lost it and just felt sadnes that i cant make small talk with a man im in love with.. it didnt seem right and I walked away very sad which he seen.

I guess and hope there will be more on this saga only im afraid he will now think i dont like him or want to talk.
this is all part of the venus rx transit

StillOne

It really is uncanny... I just got back from happy hour where I happen to run into this woman that I met like 2 years ago... I mean we saw each other one time and introduced ourselves... But, there was chemistry... a definite connection. Here, two years later we run into each other and exchange information. Hmmmm :happy: :unsure: :whistling:

Kerrie

Retrograde Venus can bring a past love back but it needs the stronger transits for something permanent. You need to have alook and see what else ia happening in your chart and not look just at Venus Retrograde.

If he is coming back full time there will be a noticeable change that you can see in your chart.

DiDi

kerrie respond to your inbox lol

I dont know if he is or not... right now I actually am more concerned how Im feeling about it all
healing, finishing it of so i can move on, hating him, loving him... ect ect
venus rx is giving this all a chance of reflecting and since chiron is involved in this id say its about healing.

good luck stillone, relationships made under this transit isnt good for permanancy but who knows, Have a great time getting to know him.

kerrie what transits were around when you and ? got back togther

Last edited: