does this neighbor has a crush on me?

Hikaru

so my question is simple
does this neighbor has a crush on me?

i would really like to have a friend right now since after April i am alone, just last weeks i managed to recover from the break up, and i guess a friend would be nice, but i am not looking for romantic stuff, neither i think i am completely ready for it, actually i would find it interesting, but i really think i better wait until October- November, when Saturn makes a strong aspect to my natal 5th and 7th house rulers, and i really want my next romantic relationship to last my entire life

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so, what do you think about it?
also, would she be a good friend?, or would there be any problem if there was to be a friendship?

thank you

dr. farr

Is this person:
1) only a neighbor with whom you have had little contact so far
or
2) is already more of a friend, a neighbor with whom you have had a great deal of contact so far?

Hikaru

1) only a neighbor with whom you have had little contact so far

she s been there for a few years but is only a neighbor with whom i have had little contact so far

Anachiel

If they do have a crush on you, I am not seeing it in this chart.

You are signified by Saturn. Interesting, there you are signified by Saturn, exalted in the 10th. Don't you think you might be making yourself a little inaccessible to people, right now? It is natural and understandable though, to be so, after a break-up.

Your neightbor is Jupiter and there is really no aspect between the two of you, right now. Jupiter also seems to be very preoccupied having Venus there and also about to receive a trine of Mars.

Also, the Moon is void, but functional, in this chart signifying there is little that may happen in regards to this question.

Love comes when you least expect it. Relax and enjoy yourself. You can't make it move any faster than it is going to move.

dr. farr

I needed to know what I asked, above, so as to be able to select the quesited significator house/sign: with the information you provided the quesited = the 3rd whole sign house (house of neighbors), under Pisces

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

Although using a different horary method, nonetheless I agree with Anachiel's conclusion (posted above)

By Primary Ankara horary:
-querent = 1st house = Capricorn = Saturn
-quesited (neighbor) = 3rd house = Pisces = Jupiter
-Jupiter flows toward Saturn = +
-Jupiter is detriment in Gemini = -
-Jupiter afflicted by being sign-conjunct the SN = -
-querent co-significator Moon flows toward Jupiter = +
-significators make no applying aspects to each other = -

..so we have 2+ and 3- testimonies, for a net of -1: therefore indications are that the neighbor probably does not have a crush on the querent, at the present time.