Birth chart of Jesus?

piercethevale

Greetings.

I trust all you 'Truth Believers' just finished celebrating Jesus/Yeshuas' 2009th birthday this April 2nd and the 1977th Easter Sunday just past.

I did. Thank you.:biggrin:

Last edited:

piercethevale

The progressed chart for Yeshua as of today...during my illness this past month I missed the Chart Axis Return.... Hmmmmmmm?
A very curious situation here

ps...i apologize to those of you that take exception to such a chart in composition... it is a bit radical a notion ... yet, I'm curious... ptv

Attachments

• Yeshua progressed May 2, 2012.jpg
    Yeshua progressed May 2, 2012.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

piercethevale

Progressed composite of Yeshua and USA natal charts for May 2, 2012...the Asc is nearly conj. USA natal Pluto @ 27* Capricorn 33' 56"

...like I've been saying... Change is coming....!

...other observations...the USA Part of Deceit, [False Love, Asc. + Venus - Neptune] is 01* Aquarius 18' 49"... conj. Venus
Yeshua natal Uranus is 08* Aries 12' 30" ....conj. Chiron
USA natal Vesta @ 19* Taurus 29' 26"... conj. Uranus
USA Part of Tragedy/Fatality @ 28* Cancer 33' 09" ...conj. North Node
USA natal Saturn @ 14* Libra 47' 04" ...conj. Saturn
USA natal Neptune @ 22* Libra 24' 27" ...conj Juno [and USA natal Desc. @ 21* Libra 29' 23"]
USA natal Part of Disappointment [Asc. + Mars - Neptune] @ 19* Capricorn 58' 20" ...conj Pallas

Attachments

• Yeshua - USA natal progressed composite May 2, 2012.jpg
    Yeshua - USA natal progressed composite May 2, 2012.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

piercethevale

Well, this is interesting.
As I pointed out above pertaining to Eris...my recent enlightenment that there is an asteroid name for Parsival, which I have been 'playing with' [as some of you that follow other threads of mine do know of] on a 'lark' gave me rise to check it's position tonight as i wanted to refresh my memory as to where Eris was on the birth.
Parsival was conj. the 14th degree of Aries!

...gollygeewhiz!...

Attachments

• Eris and Parsival Yeshua Chart.jpg
    Eris and Parsival Yeshua Chart.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

piercethevale

Not that it is pertinent to this thread ...or that it may be pertinent to anything at all, for that matter, but today while reviewing my brothers chart I thought that I'd recast it and see where the asteroid Parsival was then...and, it was smack dab on His natal Sun, conjunct by less than 2' of a degree...go figure...:andy:

...this asteroid named [by who knows] "Parsival" ...is getting either more interesting or more annoying...I haven't decided which.:annoyed::unsure::cool::unsure::annoyed::unsure::cool::unsure:

Last edited:

serafin5

[I apologize for having deleted most of this thread...to many trolls and I didn't have enough time to deal with them....here is a link to another site where-in I give a good introductory to this material...once you've read that ...please feel free to join in the discussion here...thanks...ptv....aka David Mastrogiovanni aka Dave Mastry aka Devananda]

http://actastrology.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=196

"Devananda"? :lol::lol::lol: You're funny!!! Do you know Jesus' birth chart?

Luv ya

Serafin5

piercethevale

It was eight years ago this evening that I finally obtained this birth chart. Eight long but very eventful years.
I am only going to be posting here at this forum until the end of this year as 'The Guides' have let me know that it is time to quit this forum and all other forums.
I may get my own website...I've been talking about it for some time now...but I've yet to ask if that is permissible. [as the message I got was a bit ambiguous.] If I do I will post one last time in the announcement forum...and if it does happen I hope to hear from all of you that have belief in this chart for the 'Essene Supreme'.
I do hope that enough of you have 'gotten it' by now in understanding that by using His chart as a template for understanding that Sabian Symbology is not only a valid practice ...it rocks the house.
This natal chart of Yeshu'a substantiated [validated] Dane Rudhyar's chart axis interpretation technique and revealed that Astrological Parts can be interpreted through the Sabian symbols too, and it proved that the Trans-Saturnian Planets also combine and indicate Parts [or Lots] and some of the more interesting and consequential of all the Astrological Parts,,,such as the Parts of Transformation, Imprisonment, Catastrophe, Termination, Repression...and even more, that they should be analyzed and one should get real familiar with them...in fact, without doing so your missing about half the knowledge and understanding that one could obtain by doing so. If I could utilize only one technique in Astrology and had to discard the rest...I would definitely choose Sabian Symbolic interpretations.
This natal chart also lead to the discovery that matrices, both complete at natal and incomplete are of life long influence [as the Septile Matrix in this natal chart demonstrated,] and that one should watch for transits and progressions that conj. those matrix points that are completed and those that are awaiting to be completed and then become active for the time span of that event while in conj. and orb of aspect [a one degree aspect...Parts are something abstract and inert and can't/don't seek to put out an influence...they just are...kind of like a 'land mine' waiting for someone or something to 'Step on it'.]

...and I wish to remind all of you that 'can see it' in this chart to remember that it was Pluto that gave me the key piece of the puzzle as all I did was take the date Edgar Cayce gave for Yeshu'a's birth and 'dialed it in' to when Pluto was on the Asc.
If you discredit Pluto and neglect using it in the natal chart you're only cheating yourself...and the client if you do Astrology for others, either professionally or just for the interest of it.
Remember there are some that post at forums like these only to post lies...as information is power and those that bow to the 'Great Antagonist' will do His bidding. To quote Hoyt Axton from one of His songs; "The Devil is a joker and He don't want you alive." Much less alive and knowledgeable.

I've got so many threads going and as I've got less than two months to post I don't know if I will have anything further to contribute to this particular thread, I'm giving priority to requests for those that appeal for chart understanding. Reason being is that to convince a person of these techniques through their own natal chart is the surest way to add numbers to this 'Fifth Column' of Astrologers...i.e. Sabian Astrologers that utilize Rudhyarian techniques...those that will always see a natal chart as a 'Divine Creation' that is ultimately benevolent, taking a 'Process Oriented Approach" [...and I do so recommend Dane and Leyla Rael's book "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach", along with His book on the Sabian symbols, "An Astrological Mandala",and his first book on Astrology [that was selected as one of the One Hundred Most Important Books of the 20th Century by the New York Times] "The Astrology of Personality"... and just about any and every other book he ever wrote ...and if by chance you come across a very small, soft cover, book {pamphlet would be the better term here} reminiscent of Ram Das' "Be Here Now" ...as it is a book of Illustrations as much as words... a book called, "A Seed", get ahold of it and don't let go... for one reason it is so rare that I don't think it is mentioned, still as of yet, any where on the internet and will probably be somewhat valuable someday if it isn't already...the other reason is that they are Dane's last words to us all before He passed on ...giving us a hunch as to what He foresaw coming relatively soon... I believe 'A Seed" was published between 1976 & 78 ...I had a copy in the late 70s ...in fact it was the first book I ever read and owned of Danes...I had never heard of Dane prior to 1977 and didn't get into Astrology until the summer of '84 nor did I read anything else by Dane till then.]

...and I do so recommend reading "Edgar Cayce's Story of Jesus. {America's Sleeping Prophet Offers His Unique Interpretation Of The Greatest Story Ever Told.} Selected, Arranged and Edited by Jeffrey Furst, copyright 1968 by the Edgar Cayce Foundation. Also I highly recommend "Edgar Cayce's Story of the Origin and Destiny of Man", edited and arranged by Lytle Robinson [which is currently out of print...but do so try to hunt down a copy or two...I've owned about a half dozen of them...If I loan them out, they never come back so I now give them away when that rare individual appears that asks the right questions indicating they are ready for such understanding...but as it is out of print and I haven't one copy for myself...if you do acquire two...let me know and I'll buy the extra from you.

Keep your eyes on the Stars and your faith in God. ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

Here's something new and intriguing about this chart [new to me, anyways.]
There's a 'modern' "Astrological Part" called the "Part of Helpful and Positive Change". It is found by the formula of, Asc. + :pluto: - :jupiter: ...
For this chart that calculates to 18* :cancer: 30'

There's been a lot of talk-speculation-proclamations ...whatever...about Yeshu'a having had a wife.
I've read some of the arguments for and against...it makes sense to me either way at this time.

Or, possibly up until tonight as Yeshu'a/Jesus certainly seemed to be well aware of the precepts that made up His being in that lifetime. Edgar Cayce identified the soul of Yeshu'a by the Satnam [True Name, his Souls' name] Amilius and that Amilius had been on earth for the 30th time by the time of his last as Yeshu'a. Two incarnations He actually 'Manifested" on earth...that is to say, without having to have been born.

Krishna is the only other being that I've heard for this Phenomena although there's a possibility that 'cat' called St. Germaine might be one of these also...and some stories about Merlin of the Arthurian legend...but there's talk that King Arthur and Camelot was all about the "White Lodge" or "The Great White Brotherhood" and that would include Arthur and possibly some of the knights...I don't know, but the point is if He could manifest himself as Enoch and Melchizedek [as Edgar Cayce said He had been] then He was a fully realized Soul. One would have to be to create a being for oneself from sheer will [and Word].

Thus it is no great leap of reasoning to figure that as Yeshu'a/Jesus He was fully aware of all the 'Cosmic Components' of his being.
I had commented to my fellow yogi and good friend, Suryakant, not long after ascertaining this chart that Jesus seemed to have not only demonstrated that He didn't fight the decree of the stars as to who he was to be by exercising his 'Free Will'...as many a noted astrologer and some spiritual teachers have suggested we do but, rather, succumbed to it. To which Suryakant replied. "Yes. Then great teachings say that when you are that realized you have your free will and a will power that can hardly be denied but you find that you are one with the will of God and you just be that which God decided for you to be in the first place.

So, the question is...did He adhere to this as to the Symbolism for this "Part of Helpful and Positive Change"?
As for reason that I've interpreted this very degree Symbol a couple of times in the manner of taking a spouse. One of the more recent theories or explanations is that it would have been His duty as a faithful Jew to have taken a wife, regardless of what His work or purpose on Earth was. As every Jew and Jewish Rabbi should take a wife.

The Sabian Symbol for the 19th degree of Cancer is...[ibid.]

"A PRIEST PERFORMING A MARRIAGE CEREMONY.

KEYNOTE: The ritualization of productive interpersonal relationships.

This scene symbolizes the profound need for referring the interplay and the relatively permanent and productive union of all polarities to some third factor which either includes, or transcends and gives spiritual meaning to, the relationship. A conjugal union is essentially and traditionally the union of a man and a woman for the sake of producing progeny able to perpetuate the racial type, the family tradition and the way of life of a particular culture (or 'subculture'), including a set of religious beliefs. The married couple is the basic productive unit in our society - as it has been for millennia in all patriarchal societies. The purpose of any established religion (including tribal cults) is to glorify, sanction and bless with a super-personal meaning all personal and interpersonal activities. This occurs through the 'sacraments,' and indeed through most religious rites.

At this fourth stage of the five-fold sequence we are given the basic technique used in all processes of effectual social or group integration. It is the technique which takes the form of sociocultural, and thus business or religious, ritualization. Through this technique commonplace individual endeavors acquire SANCTION; that is, they are ritualized and indeed 'sanctified.' "

piercethevale

It's that time of year again.
Regardless of when you believe Jesus/Yeshu'a to have been born...I wish all of you, and yours, a very merry Christmas.
Peace on Earth, good will to all of Humankind.
piercethevale

piercethevale

Greetings.
Here's a new observation on this chart.
I buy a different book on astrology from time to time...usually something used from a second hand bookstore. A couple/three years ago I picked up an edition of "A to Z Horoscope Maker and Delineator" by Llewellyn George originally published in 1910.
I hadn't done much more than glance through it on a couple of occasions...read a page or two as it didn't seem to hold much of anything new for me...until a few days ago.
On page 678 [of my 1978 edition] the text has a listing of "Exaltation Degrees and Critical Degrees". Exaltation degrees are familiar to me as far as for the Sun and the Moon, so I was pleased to see a listing for Mercury through Saturn and the Nodes [no mention of Uranus, Neptune or Pluto ...which wasn't known of for another 20 odd years in 1910] but it's the so called "Critical Degrees" that I'm intrigued with presently. Llewellyn wrote: " These sensitive or critical degrees were given considerable importance by the ancients. A Planets' strength or power in the horoscope is believed to be increased when in any of these degrees, or within an orb of 3* of the critical degree."
The author made no mention of the source of this info but on contacting fellow astrologer, Don Cerow of Santa Cruz, Calif. I found out that they have something to do with the transits of the moon. [I made a phone call and unfortunately didn't take notes as it was a bit more technical than I had anticipated and didn't have the nerve to ask him to repeat the info as He was courteous enough to take the time of day to address an mid-day intrusion on my part ...he did say he was using a Astrological encyclopedia that was published in 1947 by an author of whom I can't recall but figure I can trace down without too grandiose an effort.
According to Llewellyn the 'Critical Degrees" are...for the Cardinal Signs, 0* - 13* - 26* ...for the Fixed Signs, 9* - 21* ... for the Mutable Signs, 4* - 17*
...and Llewellyn numbers the degrees from 0 to 29, so adjust for Degree symbolism accordingly.

Now notice the Septile matrix of this Yeshu'a/Jesus chart.
Libra 0* - 1* the Asc. and Pluto
Scorpio 24* Neptune
Pisces 6* Venus
Gemini 18* Mars

for the "Crucifixion chart" of April 16, 35 A.D. [or C.E. if you prefer] Gregorian...
Moon 13* Capricorn
Sun 25* Aries
Jupiter, Saturn 12* Leo

from where I sit...all these degrees listed seem as if they are Septile to one another in the right arrangements...curious stuff, INDEED!

...anyone with any info on these "Critical degrees" , I'd be very appreciative for anything you might know about them that you might be gracious enough to share...as I'm still without internet service at my home I'm very limited to the time I can spend on the internet these days and don't expect any change in that situation for at least another month or two...thanks, ptv.

piercethevale

I found another source for these so called "Critical Degrees". It is a book by Manly Hall [an oldie]. They represent the passage of the moon in a 24 hour period.

Of another note...did anyone else notice on Feb. 27th on the day of the Popes' last public appearance and at the beginning of the 28th, the day of his stepping down, that Mercury was in the 19th of Pisces..."The Master Instructs The Disciple"?....
Co-incidence?

piercethevale

Here's a natal progressed chart for Yeshu'a/Jesus for April 13, 35 A.D. [or C.E. if you prefer]... I notice that his progressed Venus is conj. my own natal Venus...

Attachments

• Yeshu'a natal prog. April 13, 35 A.D. Greg..jpg
    Yeshu'a natal prog. April 13, 35 A.D. Greg..jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 27

piercethevale

The Septile is such an intriguing and mysterious aspect. Rudhyar once wrote that little is known about the Septile except that according to Marc Edmond Jones it is an aspect of fatality. It is the result of dividing 360 by 7 and produces the value of 51.4285714285714... which converted into degree value comes to 51* 25' 42" plus.

In Dane Rudhyar and Leyla Rael's book "Astrological Aspects. A Process Oriented Approach", the authors give a chapter to the Septile and introduces the angular configuration by noting that the number Seven is in its simplest character the representation of what remains after the Six has operated fully. They give the example of pi noting that it is the ratio of the number of diameters to equal the circumference of a circle and it being slightly more than 3... an "irrational number" of 3.14159... an states that it is "a most occult value."

That is also a ratio of radii to the circumference and that the number 7 refers to the more that remains after the sixth period of any cycle is completed...that the Seven refers to the part of pi that goes on forever, to what is left over beyond the six radii...that "plus" that was required to complete the whole circle or cycle...and that it also gives the opportunity to become a continuously evolving process through becoming a spiral.

This accounting, for that remaining portion, thus necessitates a seventh period and that this seventh period is actually the beginning of a new cycle. Of these "plus" components what cannot be integrated, and or assimilated, into the new cycle is detrimental to the new cycle and needs to be eliminated or be caused inert.

[ibid.]"Each cycle has its 'left over'- and materials which could not be assimilated to spirit, which the consciousness of the person operating under the Six could not understand or provide for creatively. At the close of the sixth period the actual cycle is ended, as far as outward and normally visible manifestations go; but to the need of the disintegrating remains [or 'manure'] of the closed cycle, some new type of spirit-born realization answers- and this realization eventually leads to the birth of a new cycle."

Franklin D. Roosevelt's natal chart has some very significant Septiles in addition to many outstanding quintiles. Governor Jerry Brown of Calif. has some very notable Septiles. I have natal Moon at 24* Aquar. 03' 08" [which is also conj. my I.C. at 24* Aquar. 20' 46"] in Septile aspect to my natal Venus at 15* Aries 05' 53" ... at 51' 02' 45", and Venus almost in Septile to my natal Mars at 04* Gemini 04' 44" ...at 49* 02' 01" ...Rudhyar suggested and adhered to only an allowance of 50* to 53* as the span of allowable orb...but as I have oft discovered when dealing with multiples in a common matrix a little more allowance is appropriate as I have concluded from noticeable affects. Then my natal Lilith is in Bi-Septile [102* 51' 24" plus] aspect to Mars at 14* Virgo 53' 01" ... at a distance of 100* 48' 17" ...which I figure to be of allowable orb also. I thus also have 4 of 7 points of a complete Septile matrix on my natal birth chart. The missing or incomplete points being at apprx. 28* Cancer 10' 14", 11* Scorpio 12' 54" and 02* Capricorn 38' 36". Very close to being completed by the Sun, Moon and Saturn on Dec. 29th 2012...

...just as was the natal Septile matrix of Jesus completed around 2 p.m. on the Monday following the first Easter Sunday by the Sun, Moon and Saturn in transit... the Moon was in the Cancer position, Saturn at 09* Scorpio 22' and the Sun at 08* Capricorn 31' ...On this past Dec. 29th, that the Sun was off by well over 5 degrees was my reprieve...still Saturn went retrograde at 11* Scorpio 32' on Feb. 18, 2013 and I will experience another 'close call' in Jan. 2018 if I live that long...but that will involve the Moon, Saturn [which will be a little less than a degree off at apprx. 01* cap. 39'] and Mars at apprx. 15* Scorpio 39'...being off by 3* 36' ...and again in Dec 2018 with the Sun and the Moon filling the Cap. and Cancer positions perfectly but the only astro object of influence in Scorpio at that time will be Venus at just over 16* Scorpio.

I haven't completed any time line studies of my past involving this matrix as to this date but will be giving it a complete look over in this coming year along with studies of progressed natal charts over the years. I did discover tonight that in July of 2043 that in fact the Sun and Moon will be in the Cancer and Capricornian positions and that Saturn will complete the matrix in the Scorpio position about 2 and a half months after what will be my ninetieth birthday... that gives good credence to the intuitive feeling that I have had for many years that I will live to be 89 years old.

I only last week finally compiled all the Arabic/astrological Parts and Lots that utilize the Ascendant as the "Personal Point" and the Luminaries and or the Planets as the "Significator" and the "Trigger" in addition to the Hermetic lots and about a dozen or so other Parts that utilize a House Cusp in the calculations that I consider to be of requisite note for the Yeshu'a/Jesus natal chart herein.

I know that it must seem to be surprising to many of you that know me somewhat if not fairly well, by now, that I only just got around to completing that after having knowledge of this chart since November 2004 but to be honest...as so many of the Parts of of questionable title of influence and as many are of designated influence of what I consider to be of little significance or of a significance that I have felt would be best left to a Biblical or historical scholar to interpret or weigh that I felt they be best left alone for a time. ...besides, there have been enough distortions and inaccurate evaluations presentations and mis-representations of the facts these last 2000 years.

What I do want to share with you all is a rather unique, very intriguing and rather puzzling discovery I made while compiling these lesser Parts.

In this natal chart I contend is the birth chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus, there are four of the points of a complete Septile matrix filled in this natal chart by Venus, Mars, Neptune at three of those points and the Asc., Moon and Pluto at the fourth utilizing the two Parts derived from the formulas; Asc. + Neptune - Venus and Asc. + Neptune - Mars, provide Parts that which for the former, stated to be the Part of False Love or Corruption [I pretty much concur with the 'False Love' appellation] and the latter, stated to be the Part of Damage or Mis-Understanding [see my thread where-in I make mention that when Uranus conj. my Part of Damage at 04* Aries 58' 23" last March 30th I was rushed to the hospital for emergency surgery for diverticulitis ...noting that my Part of Surgery is 05* Aries 22' 55"].

The Part utilizing Venus, the Part of False Love, calculates to be at 18* Gemini 21' 53"... and that is conj. the natal Mars at 18* Gemini 55' 32"...!

... and the Part utilizing Mars, the Part of Damage, calculates to be at 06* Pisces 13' 25" ... and that is conj. the natal Venus at 06* Pisces 47' 04"...!!!

As to WHAT to make of all this... I have as yet to have a clue... but I'm willing to bet that it is not something that is to be easily shrugged off.
Judas is said to represent the sign of Scorpio and that as this chart has natal Neptune in Scorpio may hold some promise as to explaining something...but I'm of the "camp" that believes that Judas was not of harmful intent but acted from either some now forgotten cause [the Romans may have threatened to kill every Jew in the region as to ensure that the offending party was eliminated or perhaps it was a role that the noble carpenter requested a volunteer for as it was ordained that it had to be so... and or perhaps one of or a combination of one of many of other theories that offer explanation for the alleged act of betrayal. I am presently entertaining the possibility that Judas was indeed the cousin of Yeshu'a...I believe He may have in fact been Mary's younger brother ...Yeshu'a's uncle. It is said by more than one account that Judas and Jesus looked so much alike that they were often mistaken one for the other. A family resemblance is what I think is the most likely cause of that. Perhaps Judas stayed close to Yeshu'a as due to his mother, Anne's [Hannah], request...if this be the case, having such direct experience of the "Annunciation" and all the other histories and events leading up to the birth gave Judas a much greater understanding of the situation and the teachings and that would give reason for the accounts that claim that Judas was the most understanding...the most advanced, the most knowledgeable of the Disciples and that He knew he had to do it when asked by Yeshu'a or that when faced with the dilemma of having to turn himself in as to avoid wrongful persecution on other Jews whom were innocent it may have been decided by Yeshu'a/Jesus that one of the disciples had to feign an act of betrayal so as to convince the Roman authorities they had the man they were seeking in custody as there may have been a number of people that would have claimed to have been the offender in order to save him...there are a few other possibilities I have heard of but I think many of you can get the idea...the notion that Judas was not the 'bad guy' that history...Roman history...made him out to be. There's strong enough possibilities for the act that make more sense as to one of His closest and dearest disciples...possibly even a close relative as per my theory....betraying One so obviously close to God and One so beloved to them self.
...IMHO....Of Course...!!!

Last edited:

piercethevale

I mused through the matrix design while showering today. I'm planning on researching potential dates of previous completion of my incomplete Grand Septile matrix on my birth chart and I'm planning on doing the same for this proposed birth chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus. The Jesus matter will have to be done painstakingly online while the personal matter can be achieved by my old trusty, "The American Ephemeris for the 20th Century" by Neil F. Michelsen.

I thought about how to conduct the search and how I realized last night while determining the date in 2043 that the swiftest method is to ascertain the positions of Saturn over the years and then noting that Saturn will occupy one of the twelve signs a total of aprrx. 28 months over the length of one of its revolutions around the Sun. The Sun, of course, occupies one of the signs one month out of a year. Saturn thus occupies those three signs a total of 84 months in one 28 year cycle. The Sun will occupy one sign a total of 84 months in one cycle of Saturn.

Now consider that the Septile is the Seven... 7 x 12 = 84...

The Moon, you ask? Well consider that it takes 27 days 17 hrs. and 21 minutes to travel all twelve signs. Thus at a conversion to minutes that's 39, 921 minutes per cycle of the Moon and to a years worth [365.25 days] that comes to 13.17502 cycles in a year and 368.90056 cycles in 28 years ...if it were an even 13 cycles per year that would amount to 364 cycles... curious indeed!

According to my arrangement of proper sign to Planet/Luminary rulership...and to which my clairvoyant friend and spiritual confidante, Clarisse Conner, gave the nod...Saturn is the "Higher Octave" ruler of the signs of Leo and Cancer...Jupiter being that over Aquarius and Capricorn....the former Planet that was shattered and became the asteroids ruling that of Sag. and Pisces. Recall that Saturn is also known as Chronos...the "Time Keeper". I know not of one civilization or race of people that didn't measure time by either the Sun or the Moon or both.

I think it to be of elementary logic that the Sun and Moon are symbolic of time keeping device and that Chronos, Saturn, is the "Timekeeper"...personified. This understanding then implies that the Planets from Jupiter inward represent the unconscious physicalities ...the animalistic rulers of matter as oriented depending upon which of the precepts of abstract the 4 Planets of Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and the Asteroids individually engage with. The Planets from Saturn on outward all represent the "Higher Conscious Mind" as applied over those precepts...as Saturn, Chronos, is the Consciousness of the Timekeeper. Uranus the Consciousness behind thought, the "Higher Octave" of Mercury...thought and communication in sync with the Universal Mind...the mind applied in a spiritually conducive manner. Neptune, the "Higher Octave" of Venus...Higher Love...the Love precept applied in a spiritually conducive manner. And Pluto, the "Higher Octave" of Mars, the urge to act...to fight if necessary, sometimes fully committed as to such in the act as war...but for the purpose of disintegrating what cannot be integrated ...which must be ...or be negated...for spiritually conducive growth.

Saturn is the Consciousness of Time ...that's why it is said to be the distributor of Karmic due. The Sun and the Moon are but the automatons...the 'devices' ...Timeclocks...Saturn the 'Time Keeper and Paymaster'.

There are at least two more Planets awaiting 'RE-DISCOVERY'...the "Higher Octaves" of Jupiter and the Planet that once was, but now revolves around the Sun in its shattered remnants, as what is known presently, collectively, as the Asteroids.

Of course all this about Planetary rulerships and ex-Planets and forgotten Planets is my own conjecture ...but a hypothesis that is anchored in logic...which is admittedly an incomplete logic but better incomplete than a logic that is laced with inconsistencies and partly erroneous...and if true, just because it is less than complete doesn't make it the any less true...that is if it be true...that of which I, and my friend Clarisse, believe to be true...IOHO...[In Our Humble Opinions]...OF COURSE...!!!
It's this Septile Matrix that is of undeniable existence and influence ...and the cause and concern of this post and is withstanding of my own peculiar observations and deductions about Planetary rulerships and matters concerning certain oriented panoplies of the Zodiacal arrangement.

I'll check back in to this thread when I've more to announce pending my timeline searches and or if anything else develops concerning this natal chart which I submit and propose to be that...the astrological birth-chart of Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth.
...for anyone that may find it of interest here are some attachments...my own natal chart for those of you that wish to see this 'Septile matrix' on my own chart and some photos...in hi-def...of my notebook pages where upon I have compiled the aforementioned, more or less complete listing of Arabic/Astrological Parts that concern the Ascendent and those of other formulation that I consider of exceptional note worthiness...as attached below...

[p.s. The photos of my notebook pages failed to upload...apparently at 14.2 megapixels a photo has too many bytes of info for this website to handle. I'm going to attempt to post them at the actastrology.com website in the Sabian Symbols sub-forum under a thread there of mine on this same subject about the birth-chart of the man from Naz.
peace out...ptv]

Attachments

• Dave natal chart.jpg
    Dave natal chart.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Claire19

okay

i dont know if anyone read the latest news but
aussie astronomer figured out that Jesus was born June 15th 2nd year AD

this is last weekend's news

T
He was born much earlier than that. The month is hard to pin down I agree, and we are only speculating and surmising. If the Aussie was only looking at a certain group of stars aligned at a certain time, then he is off track in that way. There is much more I could say on the subject as I have studied and researched for many years. People have their beliefs. Leave it at that.

piercethevale

To each there own...personal Jesus...I guess.
Despite all the evidence and concurrence with the Cayce material and Dane Rudhyar's own theories and postulates that I'v e presented here in the last 4 plus years many of you either don't see it or refuse to...or you're so hung up on "Trad. Astrology" or that most suspect portrayal [betrayal] of history that the Romans had a hand in writing that you'll never let your self see it.

That the Vatican did finally admit that the Priory at Glastonbury is in all actuality THE first church doesn't seem to phase much of the Catholic world at this time either.
Here's a tid-bit... add it to the other predictions about the Vatican made over the years. My clairvoyant friend, Clarisse, whom I have come to know to trust very...very much..over the last ten years by proving her abilities consistently as to what was and what is ...and she admits freely that NO ONE can accurately predict the future...given free will and Gods' Will... remarked to me last week that this next Pope will be the last.
I figure that there will be some great revelation of undeniable historic fact that will be the demise of the Vaticans' claim to authority [or authenticity might be the better term]. Time will tell of course.

The sad thing is...as per the title of my book on this subject infers...r.e. "A Template for the Time", is that once understood [and I admit one cannot understand it unless one accepts it as the Jewish Carpenters birth chart] it is a 'Template of Understanding' of true Astrological knowledge and a determinate of correct technique. I'm not claiming it to be complete knowledge...far from it...but a little more than minimal basis of actual truth of Astrology that will be the foundation for the years to come to build upon.
The sooner one 'gets it' and then gets on with it ...the sooner one becomes a 'True Astrologer'.
It's Rudhyar [via Jones and Wheeler] and Edgar Cayce that did all the tedious work of setting up the laboratory [with my thanks to the contributions of many modern astrologers among those being Frances Sakoian and Louis S. Acker [the two that wrote my fav. handbook which gave me understanding and insight of spiritual and super-physical and meta-physical attributes], Ursula Lewis, Grant Lewi, Manly Hall, Jane Wakefield and a number of others I could name...published and known and unpublished and little known...that gave me the tools and training. The events leading up to the discovery of this chart which included a host of players, local and contemporary and foreign and past...which includes Swamis and Gurus from India, fellow yogis, a top notch and of renowned reputation Clairvoyant, a slew of near inexplicable occurrences that I and all my spiritually attuned friends and associates recognized as 'signs' that took place over a good number of years...not to mention the writings of Trevor Ravenscroft and the predictions of Rudolph Steiner all tallied up present a rather large volume of supporting evidence for this work ...IMHO...of course.
...but maybe that's just me...

...all that being said... I must say that I am having a much jollier time deriving what I am from that chart I produced for the natal of the USA ...and that is not so easily dismissed because 'the date' is suspect or "easily questionable" due to someones account of what is supposed to be "History".
I'm about to add quite a bit to my thread on the USA natal charts [zero hour, July 4, 1776 Philadelphia chart] Part of Transformation and Uranus conjuncting it three times between April and next January. I have checked out most of 2014 and somewhat into 2016 and what I have seen to date shows that Uranus' little direct then retro then direct ...do-si-do...over the Part of Transformation of the USA is only the beginning of a process that will subject the USA to a real trial and what looks like to me a very serious make-over.
...and I do find it so intriguing that so many keenly involved degrees and aspects that are part of this "Yeshu'a/Jesus birth chart' are also a part of the USA's natal, progressed and composite charts since day one through two and a half centuries.
I have no doubt that time and history will judge me to have been of merit and my work of a valuable asset.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Here's an anecdote for the day.
While musing over the math involved in those computations the other day, I thought about how Saturn is known as "The Number of Man" and that Uranus is said to represent the current lifespan of a human by its 84 year of revolution around the Sun. That it is said that during humankinds most de-evolved times the lifespan of a human was 28 year...then increased in increments of 14 years through the centuries until we have gotten to our present 84 years [which is said to increase well beyond as the world advances through the Yugas to the Satya Yuga...which we will reach, once again many years in the future].
I thought about how Saturn takes 1.5 revolutions around the Sun to reach the half way age of 42...and that at age 42 ...in a sense, presents a spiritual maturity that should have been achieved as suggested by the fact that the second half of our solar system are the Planets of what I wrote above as being of 'Spiritual Consciousness'. I then realized that at age 42 was when my life radically changed from that of which I was familiar with...in 1995...that it was when the major events that lead to all that gave me cause and condition for what I learned and discovered, in fact, did undeniably begin.
Then, this evening, I watched a movie that came out in 2005 for the first time which is titled "The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy".
In the movie, 'the Great Mind" [played by the voice of Helen Mirren] says that the answer to the "Great Question" is "42"...
...I nearly choked on my popcorn...

To say that it was a "sign" might be stretching it a bit...but...I've seen "IT" work like that at times in the past...

...funny and a bit hip of a movie too... Alan Rickman is a gas as the voice of the robot...and Zoey is such a cutie... Great for some light entertainment... maybe some Light attainment too... I give it 4 stars...not sure which ones I'll give it, though... Betelgeuse, definitely...