read my chart pretty please :)

knowledg3

Hi all, new here. would be interested in knowing what some of you 'seasoned' chart readers could tell me about myself/chart. thanks so much :)

Attachments

• ramonastrochart.jpg
    ramonastrochart.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 47

sethi

Sure. But first go to astro.com and have your chart made from there and then post that chart.

Your attached chart is difficult to read easily I think.

so more later

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi all, new here. would be interested in knowing what some of you 'seasoned' chart readers could tell me about myself/chart. thanks so much :)

Hi, knowledg3.

Your natal chart has a number of interesting planetary configurations. Maybe you could tell a bit about what is going on with you, to help narrow down what to talk about...?

Last edited:

babydoll

wow... talk about attractiveness... i guess you must be a very attractive person, outgoing, enjoying everything to do with beauty/arts. relationships such as marriage may not been easy tho

retinoid

You like to talk about weird subjects. Perhaps religion or philosophy. You may have an escapist attitude. Perhaps escaping from the world through drawing or reading or writing. You may experience, through life, a push to be independent. Getting into a good relationship may be difficult at first because of this overwhelming need to depend on oneself. You, yourself may act in a jealous, demanding manner or very different than what people perceive you to be, in a relationship because people probably see you as charming and diplomatic yet firm in day to day life. Could have strange sexual urges which come into conflict with how you act. Your personal earning power should be decent but overspending or not being able to continue making a constant stream of income is a risk.

Last edited:

knowledg3

yes i do spend a lot. around 21 i started investing and at 25 i really kicked it into high gear. i don't have trouble making money as long as i stay focused (interested) in my work(other peoples projects). but i tend to loose interest in projects for my clients. i'd really rather work on my own stuff(which is usually reading, researching and writing about my findings). I like to exercise a lot.. I m a red head(100 % er) with freckles & im a south paw (left handed).

My dream is to move to south America , have a huge piece of land for farming and gardening. i really enjoy being outside. Currently though i'm on the computer 24/7 because that's the nature of my business (technology, design and commercial real estate). I work with computers,servers and networks all that boring stuff. I'm decent with graphic design software and can design web sites, but i have lost my passion to it partly because i have attached money to it and i'm always working on someone elses projects instead of mine(a little selfish maybe??). i use to think it was for me when i first started my business at 17, but as i understand Taurus' only like to do things when its for themselves , when its for another (in my case for a client) I loose interest really fast to the point where its no longer exciting as it was when i first started it.

I have really vivid dreams all the time, especially since i received a present (amethyst ring that i put on my right pinky finger)., sometimes i dream and the event will happen to me the next day or 2 days. And sometimes it will be about some event that i have no clue what to think, its as if i'm viewing other people that i might or might not know, strange (no tv or chemical candy... fyi..)!!

have any of you studied the mystic test book or Robert Camps works? if so, my card is an Eight of Diamonds, Three of Hearts maybe that can tell you a little more about me.

Either way I would like to know should I wait to get married? I think i have alot of development to do when it comes to that department, but how am i to develop if im not actually married? personal relationships? part of me wants to spend the rest of my life in seclusion reading books and planting seeds and the other part wants(or maybe thinks) to be married with ten children.. thanks again!!

jeanbean

Knowledg3,

You have gemini in the 3rd house. Gemini is the natural ruler of this house so that is a great placement. So you should be rather great at communicating and socializing. However, having strong Taurean influences might reduce that a bit. Since Taureans are a bit more reserved and lean more towards introversion. So you might be a great communicator only if your interest is sparked or on a subject you know alot about.

You have Leo in your fifth house. This is a great placement. Leo is the natural ruler of the fifth house. The fifth house and the sign leo is associated with creativity. Also Taurus is your sun and rising sign. Taurus is ruled by venus meaning all things artistic and beautiful appeal to you. Right now you may be having a hard time doing other people's projects or just basic uncreative computer work. Maybe you should look into designing more or doing your own creative side projects. The fifth house is also associated with romance and pleasure. Leo is the sign of romantics and extreme lovers. Leo rules the heart and leo's are also kids at heart. So having leo here will increase this desire/need for romance, love, pleasure and fun.

Here is some information from various sites:

[SIZE=-1]"Gemini is on the cusp of the third house suggests quickness both in thought and speech. Mercury, ruling Gemini, is the planet of intellect, thought, speech, and wit. Its rulership of this portion of the chart denotes a good conversationalist, a fact collector, and a mentally stimulating person. The only hesitation in your speech occurs when too many ideas are simultaneously present at on time. You can see and adapt to a wide variety of points of view, and argue effectively in as many directions. You can get close to a situation to investigate it well..."[/SIZE]
From: http://astrology-numerology.com/housecusp-3rd.html#Gemini

[deleted quote over 100 words against forum rules - Moderator]

"The Fifth House: Self-Expression, Creativity, Pleasure, & Romance

The fifth house is a succedent house. Its natural sign ruler is Leo and its natural planetary ruler is the Sun.
Creative self-expression, pleasure and entertainment, all forms of "play", speculation and gambling, pastimes, hobbies, attitude towards romance, romantic relationships, lovers as opposed to partners, attitude towards having fun, drama, adornments and costumes.

[From: http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/housesofthehoroscope.html - Moderator]

Leo in the Fifth House:

[More than three quotes from three separate sources in one post against forum rules - Moderator More at http://www.astrology.com.au/astrology/houses/fifth-house.php]

Leo Sun in the 5th House

You’ve been given a creative license. You discover personal power by risking being a clown, an entertainer or a wild card, to break free from group expectations, logic and conformity. Your central purpose is to burn with creative passion. You shine through your personal contribution to any creative process. Coming into your own requires finding the courage to face any rejection that may come when you offer up something special within yourself to the scrutiny of the group. Attaining self-realization means being wary of ego-maniacal behavior. Being you means remaining young at heart."

Last edited by a moderator:

sethi

hello

both this year and the coming year will be good for you money wise. But I don't see you getting married anytime soon.

Both your 5th and 6th houses are afflicted, to say nothing about your 7th house which may show that you are a manglik.
However, Mars in his own sign considerable lowers its bad effects, but saturn alongwith, ?
I think that you have a propensity to be blunt, arguable, which may be of no use because you are too fixed in your ideas, and do you know that you are what I would call "a double Taurus".
So you can really call yourself a bull type. This definitely validates itself by the fact that you would like to one day own a dairy, or you are interested in agriculture.

You also have a propensity to attract towards yourself aggressive and equal to your age or more (of the opposite sex).

If you are interested in marriage, then ask again as I have not checked your chart for it.
There are dangers of you losing your job at some time and being quite affected by it, and even though you may not be doing a job, but some placement still shows that you will have problems sometime definitely.

More maybe later

knowledg3

strrrrong like bull :happy:

thanks Sethi for that. much appreciated.

Has anyone ever told you that you have great timing? i just got some news (yesterday to be exact) and my financial situation is getting ready to improve a good bit b/c of a partnership (8th house rightt???)

i would like to know how you can tell that this year and next year will be good for me financially, by just looking at my chart? (Tricks of the trade ehh??) how could I narrow it down to weeks? I m using this other system and its pretty accurate(using 52 day planetary periods) but maybe i can improve my chances of scoring big in the stock market. some other investment or new partnerships. how are financial partnerships looking for me this year and next? I did the test over at another site and Yes I am a manglik
its OK though a negative times a negative is still a positive :biggrin:
I do attract the fiery bosom'd aggressive type. Anyway to do reverse psychology on my karma? :p