T Pluto conjuncts Lilith

Betty F

I've only recently discovered Lilith and have little idea how to interpret her position in my chart or how transits affect her. Pluto is approaching a conjunction with my Lilith. Does anyone know how this should manifest?

I believe, natally, she gives me a lot of spiritual insight, an affinity for (but no talent at) witchcraft, and a serious chip on my shoulder about bullies and abusers, and a propensity to draw those people in to my life. I could be all wrong about her function. All those attributes could also be explained by Saturn, Pluto, and Neptune.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

This chart doesn't draw the lines, but she's in very close t-square to my Neptune oppose Mercury-Mars

Attachments

• transits and progressions.jpg
    transits and progressions.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Joz

I've only recently discovered Lilith and have little idea how to interpret her position in my chart or how transits affect her. Pluto is approaching a conjunction with my Lilith. Does anyone know how this should manifest?

I believe, natally, she gives me a lot of spiritual insight, an affinity for (but no talent at) witchcraft, and a serious chip on my shoulder about bullies and abusers, and a propensity to draw those people in to my life. I could be all wrong about her function. All those attributes could also be explained by Saturn, Pluto, and Neptune.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

This chart doesn't draw the lines, but she's in very close t-square to my Neptune oppose Mercury-Mars

I think the place to start would be how you've experienced the Lilith influence with fifth or sixth house matters, since it's on the sixth house cusp.

I'm still learning about Lilith myself, but it seems that some of her influence describes a need for authenticity and breaking taboos, so in what area (5th or 6th or both) has that applied more in your life? And then you add transiting Pluto's influence that will describe a new intensity and transformation of those experiences. And which house does Pluto rule in your chart, so that you would then integrate that area as well.

Since your Pluto is in your first house, you would already be very familiar with themes of transformation.

Does any of this make sense? It helps to have feedback so I can learn more myself.

Last edited:

Betty F

I think the place to start would be how you've experienced the Lilith influence with fifth or sixth house matters, since it's on the sixth house cusp.

I'm still learning about Lilith myself, but it seems that some of her influence describes a need for authenticity and breaking taboos, so in what area (5th or 6th or both) has that applied more in your life? And then you add transiting Pluto's influence that will describe a new intensity and transformation of those experiences. And which house does Pluto rule in your chart, so that you would then integrate that area as well.

O.K., lets try to piece this together.

Authenticity and breaking taboos....
I don't break taboos, I ignore them. As long as I'm not hurting someone else, I do what feels right to me, regardless of social "norms" or expectations.​
I make a Time-Line chart that shows one creative way I would break with convention (authenticity). Graffic Arts, collecting and disiminating information.... my way. (that t-square?) I am very artistic, but I see myself as more of a scribe (good hand-eye coordination) than some kind of creative genius. (Lilith in Cap square Mercury-Mars?). Art nurtures my soul, it's a form of meditation for me.
I can't play games. If I get caught up in games, I loose. It's as simple as that. The most obvious experiences of that is in the workplace, where games are sometimes the path to success. I deal with it by working twice as hard in order to get recognition for doing a good job. I actually like that about me. I don't consider it a problem, but have to accept the idea that it doesn't always turn out well. When the games start, I Loose.
I also hear Lilith describes the men your attracted to. My Lilith is ruled by Saturn and, boy, have my relationships been described by my Saturn. Saturn is also connected to Lilith's t-square, by a trine from the 12th.

As for the transit, Scorpio is intersepted in my 4th. My mother was a Scorpio, she worked with the law (Jupiter in Scorpio) which shaped my values (Jupiter trine Venus, loosely trine Saturn). She had 4 children, and out of all of us I'm the only one who carried forward with her hardest life lessons. (Pluto conjunct the ascendant? Moon conjunct the Sun/Midheaven?)

I feel like Scorpio is a huge vortex in my chart, drawing me in to the void of a reality that has nothing to do with this world. It seems to be my life's mission to blast that reality into the known world.. but after 63 years it's still very much a work in progress. (or is it a fruitless effort?)

Pluto itself is very strong in my chart. I work well with him. He doesn't scare me, anymore, but he does frustrate me. I want more from him and I want it faster.

Because of the close orbs, I consider this transit as triggering the entire t-square, from almost 6 degrees to almost 10 degrees. I'll get a hint of it this spring, and will deal with it all of 2012 and most of 2013. Uranus will also be involved most of that time, transiting my Mercury-Mars. Lilith, being the apex of the t-square is a blank space I'd like to fill in.

Last edited:

Joz

O.K., lets try to piece this together.

Authenticity and breaking taboos....
I don't break taboos, I ignore them. As long as I'm not hurting someone else, I do what feels right to me, regardless of social "norms" or expectations.​
I make a Time-Line chart that shows one creative way I would break with convention (authenticity). Graffic Arts, collecting and disiminating information.... my way. (that t-square?) I am very artistic, but I see myself as more of a scribe (good hand-eye coordination) than some kind of creative genius. (Lilith in Cap square Mercury-Mars?). Art nurtures my soul, it's a form of meditation for me.
I can't play games. If I get caught up in games, I loose. It's as simple as that. The most obvious experiences of that is in the workplace, where games are sometimes the path to success. I deal with it by working twice as hard in order to get recognition for doing a good job. I actually like that about me. I don't consider it a problem, but have to accept the idea that it doesn't always turn out well. When the games start, I Loose.
I also hear Lilith describes the men your attracted to. My Lilith is ruled by Saturn and, boy, have my relationships been described by my Saturn. Saturn is also connected to Lilith's t-square, by a trine from the 12th.

As for the transit, Scorpio is intersepted in my 4th. My mother was a Scorpio, she worked with the law (Jupiter in Scorpio) which shaped my values (Jupiter trine Venus, loosely trine Saturn). She had 4 children, and out of all of us I'm the only one who carried forward with her hardest life lessons. (Pluto conjunct the ascendant? Moon conjunct the Sun/Midheaven?)

I feel like Scorpio is a huge vortex in my chart, drawing me in to the void of a reality that has nothing to do with this world. It seems to be my life's mission to blast that reality into the known world.. but after 63 years it's still very much a work in progress. (or is it a fruitless effort?)

Pluto itself is very strong in my chart. I work well with him. He doesn't scare me, anymore, but he does frustrate me. I want more from him and I want it faster.

Because of the close orbs, I consider this transit as triggering the entire t-square, from almost 6 degrees to almost 10 degrees. I'll get a hint of it this spring, and will deal with it all of 2012 and most of 2013. Uranus will also be involved most of that time, transiting my Mercury-Mars. Lilith, being the apex of the t-square is a blank space I'd like to fill in.

Thanks for your feedback! It seems that Lilith can be read for your 6th house, and you may want to check out the 'true' Lilith too, and see where that fits and what it aspects in your chart (h13 at astro.com).

Also, I haven't read or experienced Lilith as describing the man in your life as much as describing what the interaction would be with a man whose Lilith/planets either aspect, or are aspected by, your planets/Lilith.

Last edited: