SR for 2012 - Violence?

Lissa

I've been reading this SR even before my birthday and it puzzles me because,at first glance,the chart looks so promising and peaceful-with the grand earth trine between Moon/Pluto,Venus/Jupiter and Mars-but when I start putting it into pieces,it doesn't look so good!

My biggest worry for this chart is Mars as it is sitting in the 7th,retrograde and conjunct Vertex,opposing the Neptune/Chiron conjunction.I'm afraid this might show me suffering violence from men.Don't know exacly why but this is something I've always worried,plus there's a creepy guy at work that likes me almost to the point of obsession and I've grown afraid to be alone with him anywhere.Despite the fact that Mars is in a kite pattern with trines to Moon/Pluto and Venus/Jupiter,I'm not really liking seeing Mars in the7th with the opposition to Nep/Chiron.At first I thought the chart looked really good for love as Venus is in dignity and conjunct fortunate Jupiter,making part of a grand trine-but then there's that Mars in the7th.Plus the 7th house ruler is Sun sitting in the1st and almost unaspected.Venus rules the 3rd house so I guess this means protection in my studies not in my love life.All quiet on the love front this year then I guess.

I'm worried that this chart seems to suggest surgery as well as ruler of the6th is Moon,detrimented in Cap and conjunct Pluto,squaring the Merc/Uranus conjunction.Saturn in the 8th,Libra intercepted there.Being that Venus rules the intercepted sign in the8th and Venus is in great shape I'm guessing I will get protection with all this matters.But the Venus/Jupiter conjunction isn't likely to make anything spectacular happen as Venus doesn't rule anything important to me in this chart.

I must add that the strong 1st house theme for this chart has already started playing,with me moving out of my grandmother's house and in to a rented room shortly after my birthday...

So...any takes on this one?

Attachments

• LissaSR012.jpg
    LissaSR012.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 33

yelena234

Hi dear Lissa,

You are very good with explanation of the Charts.

Question for you: do you see violence in your Natal Chart? If not, there won't be any violence in this year.

I personally love Mars in 7th, even with mixture from bad and good aspects. Mars rules my 7th house.

WL, B.

Lissa

Hi dear Lissa,

You are very good with explanation of the Charts.

Question for you: do you see violence in your Natal Chart? If not, there won't be any violence in this year.

I personally love Mars in 7th, even with mixture from bad and good aspects. Mars rules my 7th house.

WL, B.

Hi Yelena,thank you for the nice compliment:happy:

Not sure about my chart.Natally I have a 6th house Mars in Geminim, square my 3rd house Pisces Sun, trine Libra MC and quincunx Pluto.Doesn't seem violent I think.But the charts of people who suffer violence aren't always that straightforward.

I was told Mars in 7th could also show a new love...that doesn't seem very likely at this point though:sad:

Cheers,
Lissa

yelena234

Hi Yelena,thank you for the nice compliment:happy:
Not sure about my chart.Natally I have a 6th house Mars in Geminim, square my 3rd house Pisces Sun, trine Libra MC and quincunx Pluto.Doesn't seem violent I think.But the charts of people who suffer violence aren't always that straightforward.
I was told Mars in 7th could also show a new love...that doesn't seem very likely at this point though:sad:
Cheers,
Lissa

Hi Lissa,

Try to do Synastry between you and that guy (I can imagine that he follows you) and then you can see, is he so violent or just plays some kind of your guardian angel. Also, his Natal Chart can show, how he is.
One woman told me that her daughter used to beat her. As this woman gave me therapy for free, I had to do (very short - my way) Natal Charts explanation for her and all her three children. I told her: I wouldn't live with the oldest daughter (if I was you), because her daughter has those aspects of violence. Synastry Chart shows also that to live together is not possible. In fact they live far away from each other, what is good for both.

KR, B.

Lissa

Hi yelena,thank you again so much for looking at this:happy:

I'm not doing synastry between me and the guy because I don't even know his birthdate and don't want to do anything that could be interpreted as an interest from my part.At work we are very restricted in terms of moving around,taking breaks,etc(I work in a call center) so he doesn't follow me around but he has a creepy look.Very quiet,starry eyed,always starring into the unknown or sometimes staring at me with a dreamy look,his eyes popping out and almost drooling when I wear skirts.He has made me unexpected/undesired visits when I'm in my lunch time.He's the type of guy who is very slow in his reactions taking forever to answer when someone talks to him,making silly questions every now and then,plus the other day he and the supervisors were chatting and he said he has gone online and googled how to build bombs(for special effects he calls it!!!).No I don't even want to talk to him he creeps me out.

But,the point of this chart is just analysing my SR...understanding not only the violence theme but also the themes for the rest of the year.Career,love...love relationships are important too.I don't feel like I need a boyfriend and I'm not sure if I even want one,but,I do like company:biggrin: Would like to know if this year would bring me some nice male company and lovely dating experiences!

yelena234

Hi Lissa again,

With Mars in 7th (even if Mars is not ruler of your 7th?) can bring you really some new man, but more as a good friend (trine to planets in 11th). Mars has nice trine to Jupiter and Venus in 3rd. There is maybe some foreigner close to you (or living there) that just he can become important in your life.

Mars opposition Neptune is not a violent aspect: it is used more in Medical Astrology. In your Solar Return both planets have nothing to do with health houses.

In each case is good to have grand trine in relationship houses (3rd, 7th and 11th).

I am not sure, does your Moon belongs to the 11th or 12th here: in 11th means change about new friends. Moon conjunction Pluto (aspect between both of them is very important) can bring deep friendship with somebody, working with you. Venus conjunction Jupiter is very good aspect in 3rd (Venus - love; Jupiter - foreigner).

You can be very popular in this SR year, because there are so many Moon aspects.

Neptune in the 1st: this SR you can become very dreamy person.

Ruler of SR ASC is Uranus in 2nd in trine with NN in 10th: there could be unespected money from working place or of the person on higher position. Also, you can feel very well on your working place (I thought that your job is: studying!).

So much from me.

WL, B.

Lissa

Hi Yelena,thank you so much for your input!Having a good friend would be nice already!I wasn't considering the aspects to the 10th house so it's great that you brought that up to my atention.I have a part time job and I'm still in college but I am hoping to find something in my field of studies this year,plus,I really need money so I can be on my own and still save some!

Once again,thank you so much for helping me with this!

Cheers and blessings,
Lissa

yelena234

Hi Lissa,

I hope that at least half of that, what I wrote, will be right.
Between 2007 and 2009 I knew much better to explain Solar Return (positive comments from them, I have explained SR).

I am still fascinated about SR and try to find more and more examples and explinations.
From other side, Medical Astrology is that, what is good to know and belongs also to my "area".

Wish you success by Study and Job.

B.

Lissa

Thank you once more yelena,

Yes returns are fascinating,I love to read examples on planetary returns and how what specific events happened during them.There's no better way to learn than that.

Medical astrology is very interesting,must delve into that...when I have the time!

Cheers and blessings,
Lissa