Everything...is upside down

Macattaq

It's funny you should ask that, TS, and it's funny you would say that babydoll. Since I was 16, I've only ever wanted to be a professional Dj. Chose lawyering because it seems financially safer. Ha! Now, I'm 200k in debt with no job on the horizon. But I've also been working hard to find a corporate job that will let me do legal work en route to being a practicing attorney.

And you're right TS, there is a metric megaton of chaos going on right now. Got stopped for a DUI a few days back, and had some unexpected bills come up. I've looked at some of the aspects in my natal though, and I think my main romantic relationship is fine - it's teaching me a lot of very important lessons, and forcing me to learn and grow rather quickly. But with school ending, a lot of my relationships will end. So yeah, that sounds accurate.

babydoll

can i say you compromise too much? i think performace might suit you with a powerful 5th house... but again that might not be your source of income..... i thought u'd have plenty of romances but you just love one person....

Anachiel

Natal is not my forte but, I wanted to say...Jupiter and Venus are the strongest planets in your chart. Jupiter is also transiting your 10th and Venus, shortly, will be in your 11th. This is actually really good for making contacts and expanding your influence and presence in the world. You need to use this time to do that. It will gel.

Have you considered being an advocate or possibly reaching out to work with contracts/legal/etc for entertainment industries?

Also, you may want to consider the horary board if you have any specific and burning questions.

tsmall

Premium Member
Jupiter is also transiting your 10th and Venus, shortly, will be in your 11th. This is actually really good for making contacts and expanding your influence and presence in the world. You need to use this time to do that. It will gel.

:joyful: ..........