Libra/ Venus in hard aspect to Saturn rx.

Scorpiosun11

That is right. I work on self love & self acceptance. I do care about others, though I do seem to be a loner. I can tolerate group activity for a time, then I feel lost.

My feeling is that it helps not to put emphasis on what others think about you, but there is healthy give & take, as no-one is perfect. I am surprised that you say Taurus doesn't care about love. I thought Taurus was very serious about love & holds a high value to it. Anyway, self acceptance isn't easy when you'd prefer to be someone else, with someone else's family.

Last edited:

AllanBeau

im on my cellie right now and it doesnt allow me to use caps so bare with me!

My parents have been married to eachothers for over 30 yrs and show no affection what so ever. I didn't get hugs or congradulations growing up.

Ive been in this off-on relationship with this scorpio for 7 years. He has venus in libra also. I did aboultuely everything for the guy...give him flowers, bought him all his clothes, cooked for him, took care of anything he needed. if anybody got in his way, I was the body guard. I loved him very deeply to the core...tho it seemed like we always had something to fight about. Im always doing something wrong. a few of my friends didn`t like the way he was treating me so they snapped his dogs neck....so we quit talking. 2 years later he writes me this long letter on how much he misses me and how I was the greatest sex he has ever had. your this and this allan...blah blah blah. old emotions flood. so I start talking to him again. It just makes me feel...Is this what love is supposed to feel like? discord? why even search for it in the first place? we have some of the greatest conversations ever and can just talk to eachothers endlessly. the relationship is obessive and addicting....it just isnt healthy. Ill have to think more on it...

M

may28gemini

Ah ha!

I've always thought that was the main difference between Taurus and Libra Venus! Taurus is into the physical/sensual side of relations but not necessarily into "love" and relationships which are intellectual concepts that idealizes physical manifestation of sensuality and emotional attachment which belongs to Libra.

I'm a Gemini Venus and as an Air Venus, yeah, we make it really hard on ourselves.